It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bow Wow tweets he wants to 'pimp' out Melania Trump over Snoop-Trump feud

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

It's only a matter of time before some fools get in some serious trouble because they can't keep their emotions in check while tweeting out to the PUBLIC. What kind of dumbass threatens the POTUS/FLOTUS on Twitter? (or anywhere for that matter) It's REAL simple common sense here, you can't just blather on and start threatening the POTUS or his wife any time you feel like it. Any idiot who is dumb enough to do so deserves everything coming to them.
edit on 17-3-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Anyone remember when Ted Nugent got a visit from the secret service for saying this?

If Barack Obama becomes the president in November again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year."

Link

And that wasn't even said directly to Obama. The statement was vague and could have indicated many different possible meanings.

Now this Bow wow idiot comes out and directly threatens the FLOTUS if Trump doesn't "shut up" and people are trying to turn it into a "But republicans!" thing??

Wow. Talk about a degenerate society.

edit on 17-3-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
Anyone remember when Ted Nugent got a visit from the secret service for saying this?

If Barack Obama becomes the president in November again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year."

Link

And that wasn't even said directly to Obama. The statement was vague and could have indicated many different possible meanings.

Now this Bow wow idiot comes out and directly threatens the FLOTUS if Trump doesn't "shut up" and people are trying to turn it into a "But republicans!" thing??

Wow. Talk about a degenerate society.

Who let the dog out?

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Who?

Who.

Who, indeed.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
What's a 'Bow Wow', is it important or relevant, and why should I care what it thinks, says, or does?

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Any publicity is good publicity , never heard of Bow Wow (dumb name) before but now I have.
What does it matter that some no mark makes comments like this other than to serve his own purpose.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Crazy. When was this ok, to go against the President in such a disrespectful manner. Never has this occured before.

Then again, never have the controlling elite lost one of their insiders from office. I guess this is the first time, they use all artillery, media, celebrities and the likes to go after him. To somehow make out, he is bad.

Clearly, he is the best thing that happened to America for a long time.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join