It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bow Wow tweets he wants to 'pimp' out Melania Trump over Snoop-Trump feud

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

All this bow wow did was tell the whole world what a sack of food waste he is so the whole world could understand what real sh#t acts like. What a joke to embarrass himself like that. You see, people like this are so completely bankrupt of morals and human decency, that they believe they will elevate themselves higher for doing and saying these things, and to the kind of people they speak for, likely are seen as champions. Champions of dog sh*t.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Bow Wow Could Face Felony Charges for ‘Issuing Threats’ Against Melania Trump

What started as beef between Snoop Dogg and Donald Trump may soon result in felony charges for multiple rappers. That includes Bow Wow (real name Shad Moss), who risks being slapped with serious felony charges for issuing threats of his own, according to attorneys watching this case.
Whether Secret Service agents are currently interrogating Snoop Dogg remains unknown, with the rapper keeping quiet. But federal investigations would quickly spread to include Bow Wow, based on the perceived seriousness of the threats issued.
That introduces a number of intentional threats, including kidnapping and forced sexual slavery. Specifically, ‘pimping’ would introduce charges for ‘inflicting bodily harm’ against a First Lady. All of which violates statutes contained within ‘U.S.C. § 879: US Code Section 879: Threats against former Presidents and certain other persons’.

The law specifically calls for felony charges against

“Anyone that knowingly and willfully threatens to kill, kidnap, or inflict bodily harm upon:

(1) a former President or a member of the immediate family of a former President;

(2) a member of the immediate family of the President, the President-elect, the Vice President, or the Vice President-elect;

(3) a major candidate for the office of President or Vice President. Or a member of the immediate family of such candidate; or

(4) a person protected by the Secret Service under section 3056(a)(6).

Separately, the US Department of Justice has addressed the issue of intent, specifically as it relates to ‘political hyperbole’ and ‘jest’. And it turns out that actual intent doesn’t quite matter. “Proof that threatening words were uttered in a context such that a reasonable person would interpret them as mere political hyperbole, idle talk, or jest indicates that the words do not constitute a threat within the scope of the statute,” the Justice Department notes.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
LOL he never said he "Wants to" pimp out anyone. Gotta love how people twist words. He did a verbal assault that we all know would never happen lmao.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Gotta love those classy liberals.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum
LOL he never said he "Wants to" pimp out anyone. Gotta love how people twist words. He did a verbal assault that we all know would never happen lmao.

I'm not sure about the president and family, but if someone said these types of things to a congressman or senator, it would fall under intimidating a federal official which is a class C felony.

Same law applies to any Judge of any US court, or a prosecutor or a Mayor and lots of other officials. You can't even troll these types of people or risk being charged with a class C felony. There are signs now on doors of courtrooms and other places that state these warnings. When these were posted and the laws enacted was about the same time they began putting metal detectors in court house entrances and such.

edit on 16-3-2017 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   

How dare you even question his intentions!! This is how women are honored in the "gangsta" life" .

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Man, some clown could try to proecute it, but it would never fly.

Especially given his, ahem, "occupation" (or former occupation) and entertainment associations. "Bow Wow" is a character name that he uses for entertainment purposes (i.e., spitting whack rhymes and pimping Melania Trump)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   
It's ironic on a tragic level that people "like" Snoop claim to be all about respect, but only in regards to themselves.

Surely there are plenty of parables about respect which cover all of the open ground, demanding respect without willingness to return any.

The President of the USA deserves a minimum of respect. The title itself should set a serious tone where issues should be addressed in a mature manner....anyone with a brain understands this. In the case of Snoop and his crew, they indeed show how infantile their minds are.

Bow Wow seems like a total idiot. These clowns just painted a target on their own back. Surely they will leave their guard down....could even be someone close to them. Pretty stupid play for attention...

Gangsterism is a fringe subculture, and it harms other members of the community far out of proportion. That makes me think it will fail under it's own weight. A lot of things bother me about the Dems, who these peeps support, apparently. This bothers me quite a bit. At least other "causes" have a root in Americana, and expanding freedom so to speak. This "cause" of violence is unAmerican.

Unfortunately, it's difficult to call people out on things like this, because they appeal to the stupidest of the public. Brings to mind Loretta Lynch calling for violence....sworn to The People and to the Constitution.

As far as race and Barack Obama goes, hell I want a black president, but more like Charlie Murphy and Samuel L. Jackson than Obama.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   

LOL

It's Bow-wow

hahha.

Stop twitter thuggin'

You sounding like Souljah Boy, whats next, you going to get 150 goons and pull up with the Draco?

hahaha.

More like;

When you are upset, and powerless, you tend to become a whiney bitch who says # then deletes it.

Man the # up.
edit on 17-3-2017 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I would like to pimp Michelle Obama and make her work for me, would anyone like to call me a racist?

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Racist?

That would make you a pimp.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: Xtrozero

Racist?

That would make you a pimp.

We pimps like to say...

It's pimps up, you know it's hoes down
It's green for the money, gold for the honey

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Agreed -- Your post is totally exposing the hypocrisy of the lefttards and the liberal media elite.

For once we have a president that was born in America and is a self-made millionaire, and the haters just keep on hating.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum

No...he didn't. He did worse. He threatened to commit a crime...and the purpose was to force another American to act in a manner they don't wish to. That would be a terroristic threat.

Making a terrorist threat, sometimes known as making a criminal threat or by similar language, is a crime in every state. People make terrorist threats when they threaten to commit a crime that would reasonably result in death, terror, serious injury, or serious physical property damage.

So...arrest the punk ass thug pu$$y and lock him up...NOW!

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop

For once we have a president that was born in America and is a self-made millionaire, and the haters just keep on hating.

Zowie! The new POTUS is Born in America and is a self -made millionaire! So he automatically a Brilliant politician/Wonderful person/God's gift to women/ and good Xtian.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: MteWamp
Seriously, what are you expecting from people who call themselves "Bow Wow" and "Snoop Dog"?

Not exactly Harvard Scholars.

And apparently...barely human. Threaten another man's family? From behind a camera, or twitter? Nothing but a couple worthless pieces of crap. Uppity asses. But since it is Trump's family...the left will let it go. But consider your two black neighbors...one hanging out an effigy of you and shooting it while the other threatens to kidnap and have your wife raped.

ANYONE who thinks that shouldn't be punished has no sense of morals or civility. But then again...some of you don't. You have allowed your Liberal Religion to preach your hate for others for you.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tiger5

originally posted by: FuggleHop

Zowie! The new POTUS is Born in America and is a self -made millionaire! So he automatically a Brilliant politician/Wonderful person/God's gift to women/ and good Xtian.

It doesn't matter WHAT you think of him. You can hate his guts and think he is the worse person since Hitler. But you can't threaten his life, imply to others that they should, suggest or threaten kidnapping (federal offence) and raping their wife.

Or do you find that acceptable??? I would LOVE to hear your response to that question.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   
wait, lemme get this straight

- start a thread castigating someone of unknown political affiliation for the misogyny of their tweet

- blame 'the left'

- proceed to fill said thread with all stripe of transphobia, slurs on sex workers, and catty remarks about the way various first ladies have dressed, all in supposed defense of the op

welp
there's the ats i know and love

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

Bow Wow pushed his way into the Snoop Dogg-Donald Trump feud.

The rapper said in a since-deleted tweet Wednesday, "Ayo @realDonaldTrump shut your punk a-- up talking s--t about my uncle @SnoopDogg before we pimp your wife and make her work for us."

Link

Wow this is what it is coming too...The left and entertainers have lost their minds. When is disrespecting a woman like this ever condoned?? And the first lady at that?? I guess this explain the culture and mindset of the mindless left these days...Let's see how many come out to defend this little punk??

for those who don't like the 1st link

Link

Discuss.....

You could say he just grabbed the subject by the p**sy.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Those who can, do. Those who can't, just dress up like the urban version of Liberace, name themselves as if they were cartoon characters, and run their mouths as if they had game. One thing I've learned in my life: don't worry about the guy who tells you what he wants to do to you, he's a loud mouthed bitch... nothing more. It's the ones who just go do it that are the concerning individuals.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join