It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bow Wow tweets he wants to 'pimp' out Melania Trump over Snoop-Trump feud

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Before you get your underwear in a bunch what did Trump say about women? When are you going to realise that since HE overstepped the mark some others will try to get some cheap publicity from that.

On another note have you heard what they were saying about Obama's wife and his mother? No OK what about what people have said hear about Chelsea Clinton?

Don't get me wrong I will argue with anyone but their spouses/partners/children would not be dragged into my beef. The problem is that the politicians and their camp followers seem to have no limits in this depravity.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: Advantage

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: Shamrock6

"Shut up or else..." is the exact definition of a threat.

"Do this or I will commit this act of violence."

Y

Damn... I should be in prison for life then...

I didnt get an Alexa cause Id be in jail. WHen I watch the news, speeches,etc.. and "how clean is your house".. I talk to the TV.. and colorfully provide commentary. Its like Mystery Science Theater... an NC-17 or R version.

I loved that show!!

Well, you know youre really insane yet entertaining when your kids WANT to watch the news and presidential speeches with you. The husband on the other hand.. I bought him a foam brick off of amazon. He can truly use the F word alone in a sentence that makes sense. That has to be some sort of magic. At first we thought he had gotten the Ghost and was speaking in tongues...

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
"Shut up or we'll kidnap your wife" is a threat.

If you can't see that you should probably take a moment to reflect on some things.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiger5

No doubt all everything attacking anyone's family no matter if it's the Obama's, Bush's, Trump's etc is wrong. They whole point of the thread was pointing out that ALL attacks on ALL families is wrong...It just so happens that this attack was the most recent therefore highlighted by the post.

Now what Donald said in private or what he considered private does not really concern me..I have heard WAY worse in my personal life from both men and women...How someone talks in private is non of my concern. Public attacks of Public officials families I don't agree with.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I guess the biggest thing I hate about this conversation is that I keep hearing people say that Melania is way more beautiful than Michelle and usually with some Quasi insulting qualifying statement added.

Even on ATS why would that ever even come up? That's the sign of an unintelligent person.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Djarums

It is a threat. It's just not a threat that meets the criteria of 18 U.S. Code § 871, which is the point of debate.

If you can't see that you should probably take a moment to actually read the code.
edit on 16-3-2017 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Thanks for that edit. It just wouldn't have been the same without it.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Back in the old days if you had a "dog" or two that behaved badly and wouldn't respect their master...you would simply put them down.

PS: If they can go all ghetto gansta', I guess it is only fair that we can go all Colonel Sanders in response.
edit on 3/16/2017 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Did you know.. this is some legendary ATS trivia.. even on my previous account, Ive NEVER seen a spelling or grammatical error in ANY of DJs posts or when conversing with him in chat. Now, he has been on here from the start.. and its some sort of voodoo that he possesses.
A scientific explanation could be that cloves.. when burning them and inhaling the smoke.... enhances the function of the entire occipital lobe and Wernicke's and Broca's areas of the brain.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you didn't mean for that to come off as racist as it could be perceived. Instead I'm just going to point out that your allegory makes no sense in this context. The President is no man's master. He works FOR the citizens of the United States. A demographic that applies to both Snoop and Bow Wow.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

I dunno man, might be too much benefit...

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

Maybe DJ is just a reeeeally good typist.

Cloves do smell nice, though!

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I don't really care about this tweet. Snoop's video where he fake assassinates Trump is more disturbing though.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Both Snoop and Bow Wow can say what they want. What we shouldn't do is resort to leftist methods of shaming and censoring.

But we can shame the feminists on their silence, where's the outrage, marches, commie funded riots?

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
I don't really care about this tweet. Snoop's video where he fake assassinates Trump is more disturbing though.

Whats funny is Snoop did a PSA about gun control.. then mock shoots ronald krump. (eye roll)

TI made a public comment and roasted Trump over his response to the video... but didnt say anything about grabbing and kidnapping a woman to make her a prostitute. He DID call him a Tangering Muskrat and claimed his Toupee was opossum fur though... lmfao! I voted for Trump for what some here think are nefarious reasons.. but you have to admit when something is funny.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Both Snoop and Bow Wow can say what they want. What we shouldn't do is resort to leftist methods of shaming and censoring.

But we can shame the feminists on their silence, where's the outrage, marches, commie funded riots?

News flash: Liberal first...feminist second. I'm not even sure it is legal to be a feminist if you are not a liberal.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Seriously, what are you expecting from people who call themselves "Bow Wow" and "Snoop Dog"?

Not exactly Harvard Scholars.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill
a reply to: Tiger5

No doubt all everything attacking anyone's family no matter if it's the Obama's, Bush's, Trump's etc is wrong. They whole point of the thread was pointing out that ALL attacks on ALL families is wrong...It just so happens that this attack was the most recent therefore highlighted by the post.

Now what Donald said in private or what he considered private does not really concern me..I have heard WAY worse in my personal life from both men and women...How someone talks in private is non of my concern. Public attacks of Public officials families I don't agree with.

Yes but there is such a thing as "Public Interest". Whatever your people seek to speak is one thing however if any of them are running for high public office like being a POTUS then they should watch their mouths and the behaviour that they choose to espouse.

I just hope that in future some semblance of decorum arises. How much lower can we go?

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Look at it another way. A fading musicians whose best days are well behind and a new musician who failed to really launch both sought to boost their publicity cheaply.

Will we see any political debate from them? Hell NO!

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Another irrelevant snowflake...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join