It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bow Wow tweets he wants to 'pimp' out Melania Trump over Snoop-Trump feud

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

Wow this is what it is coming too...The left and entertainers have lost their minds. When is disrespecting a woman like this ever condoned??[/url]

hahahahah are you serious

didnt the donald say grab her by the P? is that respectful?
what about all the times michelle has been called a tranny and a monkey and all kinds of #?
you just upset that it is melania cause youre a trumpet right?

i understand

trump is the pinnacle of respect towards women

(post by worldstarcountry removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Who is "Bow Wow Tweets" is he/she a pop singer.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Simon1967
Who is "Bow Wow Tweets" is he/she a pop singer.

I think he's one of Keith Urban's friends.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
[SNIP]

in a thread about respecting women
ha
edit on 3/16/2017 by kosmicjack because: removed quioted content

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: Advantage

Some folks like a truck sized ass...

LOL have you seen the front of a truck? Its flat and wide.. but as you say, some like it.

In my defense, you said "sized" not "shaped." I withdraw the previous comment.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

lol. I'm presumed to get all bent out of a shape over a comment Snoop Dog's little nephew made?

Not in this lifetime. Sorry to disappoint you..

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

LOL! Was this thread really about respecting women, or how to be a hypocrite 101? Did my inner Donald come out in that reply?

My bad kj, lol! Sorry about the offense, at least I know where the line is. It was buried in the dirt

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

It was not a comment.

It was a threat.

An illegal threat to the POTUSA .

18 U.S. Code § 871 - Threats against President and successors to the Presidency

Current through Pub. L. 114-38. (See Public Laws for the current Congress.)
US Code

(a) Whoever knowingly and willfully deposits for conveyance in the mail or for a delivery from any post office or by any letter carrier any letter, paper, writing, print, missive, or document containing any threat to take the life of, to kidnap, or to inflict bodily harm upon the President of the United States, the President-elect, the Vice President or other officer next in the order of succession to the office of President of the United States, or the Vice President-elect, or knowingly and willfully otherwise makes any such threat against the President, President-elect, Vice President or other officer next in the order of succession to the office of President, or Vice President-elect, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.

(b) The terms “President-elect” and “Vice President-elect” as used in this section shall mean such persons as are the apparent successful candidates for the offices of President and Vice President, respectively, as ascertained from the results of the general elections held to determine the electors of President and Vice President in accordance with title 3, United States Code, sections 1 and 2. The phrase “other officer next in the order of succession to the office of President” as used in this section shall mean the person next in the order of succession to act as President in accordance with title 3, United States Code, sections 19 and 20.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 740; June 1, 1955, ch. 115, § 1, 69 Stat. 80; Pub. L. 87–829, § 1, Oct. 15, 1962, 76 Stat. 956; Pub. L. 97–297, § 2, Oct. 12, 1982, 96 Stat. 1318; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(H), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)

www.law.cornell.edu...

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Where was the threat to POTUS?

As I recall the threat was to kidnap the FLOTUS, which I don't see in your post. He told the President to shut up, but I don't think that counts as a threat.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I don't know that there is a chargeable offense however I'm sure someone in a black suit will probably reach out to Mr. Wow and correct his etiquette. Judging how fast the tweet was removed there is at least one person in his circle who said "NO! that's a bad dog!"

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
the ironic thing is that, if i dig long enough i'll find worse comments made about michelle obama by those defending the FLOTUS from comments made by some moron rapper...

maybe "bow wow" should have use "quotes" in his "comments".

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
So feminists will be all over this right?
They can't keep silent about sexually degrading a woman.

They would have been all over it if a famous white guy had said it about the former first lady. But don't hold your breath on this one, the average, delusional feminist probably think its ok to say this about the wife of a democratically elected president, if you didn't vote for him.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

"Shut up or else..." is the exact definition of a threat.

"Do this or I will commit this act of violence."

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
the ironic thing is that, if i dig long enough i'll find worse comments made about michelle obama by those defending the FLOTUS from comments made by some moron rapper...

And your right. How can you insult how someone looks like calling her an ape and then be horrified at basically the same about your candidates wife? And how many of you insulted Bush Sr.'s wife because of her looks? Meaning how is it okay to insult Michelle Obama and Melania Trump, but why does Laura and Barbara Bush and Nancy Reagan and Rosylin Carter get a free pass? They should all be off limits! There's such a huge disconnect here.
edit on 16-3-2017 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

I would say if that threat was made in person where a reasonable person could believe that the person making the threats can carry it out I would say Ok, I see your point. But over them internets thousands of miles away...I just don't see the charge...

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Damn... I should be in prison for life then...

I didnt get an Alexa cause Id be in jail. WHen I watch the news, speeches,etc.. and "how clean is your house".. I talk to the TV.. and colorfully provide commentary. Its like Mystery Science Theater... an NC-17 or R version.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

Damn... I should be in prison for life then...

I didnt get an Alexa cause Id be in jail. WHen I watch the news, speeches,etc.. and "how clean is your house".. I talk to the TV.. and colorfully provide commentary. Its like Mystery Science Theater... an NC-17 or R version.

I loved that show!!

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

any threat to take the life of, to kidnap, or to inflict bodily harmupon the President of the United States, the President-elect, the Vice President or other officer next in the order of succession to the office of President of the United States,

Upon means upon. It doesn't mean upon him by doing something to somebody else. Threatening violent acts upon the President means doing it to the President.
edit on 16-3-2017 by Shamrock6 because: jacygirl is supposed to handle my formatting.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: odzeandennz

And your right. How can you insult how someone looks like calling her an ape and then be horrified at basically the same about your candidates wife? And how many of you insulted Bush Sr.'s wife because of her looks? Meaning how is it okay to insult Michelle Obama and Melania Trump, but why does Laura and Barbara Bush and Nancy Reagan and Rosylin Carter get a free pass? They should all be off limits! There's such a huge disconnect here.

One disconnect would be not realizing not eveyone engages in that sort of behavior.. regardless of political affiliation. SOme of us might get salty, but that sort of crudeness is just lowbrow idiocy regardless of who says it.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join