It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bow Wow tweets he wants to 'pimp' out Melania Trump over Snoop-Trump feud

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Says the guy who says he doesn't want to engage with me yet keeps making an effort to do so...

You're funny, in the "i think because I wrote a thread I get to make the rules for that thread" type way.

edit on 16-3-2017 by Shamrock6 because: Dammit Louise

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Heh, butthurt over Trump's "failing career" comment detected. Perhaps this "Bow Wow" character should change his name to "Boo Hoo."

And WTF is with these names? This is what happens when an entire generation grows up watching crap like He-Man and the Masters of the Universe... "I am Ho-Dak and this is my nephew Fisto Da Fist, recognize!" And, for whatever it is worth, his career is falling. en.wikipedia.org... He hasn't had an album that "sold a milli" in 13 years.

Again, the lulz these asshats are producing are incredible.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Bow Wow used to be known as Lil Bow Wow. He dropped the 'Lil' at the ripe age of 15 (or maybe 13?) to show how mature he'd become.

Everybody was amazed and awed by his overnight increase in maturity.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

It's really starting to get uncomfortable....In a unwanted sexual advance type way...Sorry bro I just am not interested in engaging you....In ANY way....

Good luck out there....I'm sure you will find someone

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Then stop going through the multi-step process to reply to me if you don't want to reply. Nobody is making you, so the whining is just adorable as all hell. Clearly you're not interested in engaging me in any kind of debate, just the sad attempts at whatever it is.

Thanks for the well wishes, though. I'm sure you'll respond again and we can just keep this going in perpetuity all while you continually say you don't want to keep doing it.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Leftist style? I seem to recall the Right claiming how every Muslim that doesn't publicly condemn every terrorist attack is a terrorist sympathizer.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

What about all the people that called Obama's dead mother a prostitute? Where was the condemnation then?

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: Advantage

As for her fashion...your opinion is much stronger than my own lol.

Thats cause Im female.. and I believe in the gallows for a designer that would make my ass look truck sized like they did her in those rags. Someone said she had great arms.. so the idiots dressed her in short sleeves in Winter.. tight in the armpits.. not even properly fitted.. with a cut that made her look mack-truckish. Capital punishment isnt enough.

I mentioned her wig several years ago looking awful.. and some SJW got triggered before triggered was a term.. or SJW... and claimed I was a jerk thinking all black women wore wigs LMAO!! Nope.. she mentioned her new wig herself. The easily offended argumentative types have been kneejerking for years. Its not partisan as much as personality, and some personalities just plain suck.

Call that crap out on both sides. Bow wow deserves what he gets in response to such an idiotic thing to say.. in public even!

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Bow Wow used to be known as Lil Bow Wow. He dropped the 'Lil' at the ripe age of 15 (or maybe 13?) to show how mature he'd become.

Didn't he drop it right after being anally raped by his thug bodyguard?

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I don't think you have to be a fashion expert or even a female to see that Michelle Obama, IMO is not an attractive woman. I guess you just have to be a fashion expert or a woman to know it was all her clothes making her look so bad...

Who knew??

edit on 16-3-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

I don't think you have to be a fashion expert or even a female to see that Michelle Obama, IMO is not an attractive woman. I guess you just have to be a fashion expert or a woman to know it was all her clothes making her look so bad...

Who knew??

No, her attractiveness is all up to you.. I dont think she was very pretty, perosonally. She was our First Lady and did deserve more attention to her appearance than she received. However, you can make a person look worse.. and the designers did. I commented on that. Problem??

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Oh, sure they did. They just weren't celebrities (even if that is a stretch for Bow Wow). They were made by people society already consider fringe or extremists. So, by your logic, that's the bucket we should toss these people into. They shouldn't get jobs or, if they have them, we should all show up and harass them and their families until they lose their jobs and are unable to get another one. I actually agree with you for once!

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: bender151

I'm not sure how you and I agree since what you're claiming is my logic isn't what I said but yay for us!

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

Who knew??

No, her attractiveness is all up to you.. I dont think she was very pretty, perosonally. She was our First Lady and did deserve more attention to her appearance than she received. However, you can make a person look worse.. and the designers did. I commented on that. Problem??

That's why I said IMO...just like you I don't think she is attractive....The "her clothes made her that way" was just a joke...We all know Jesus did it....the ugly part. lol

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Some folks like a truck sized ass...

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

That I don't recall. I just remember being amused that somebody barely in their teens was dropping part of their name to show how mature he was all of a sudden.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
It's taken some time to get used to this new freedom of decorum where it is now appropriate to insult children of candidates, their spouses and encouraging the assassination of the politicians themselves.

But hey!

When in Rome. . .

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Some folks like a truck sized ass...

LOL have you seen the front of a truck? Its flat and wide.. but as you say, some like it.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Who knew??

I thought Michelle Obama was very beautiful and classy. She was a great first lady. Not sure why someone's perceived attractiveness is open to discussion here though. Why do you care if someone is attractive to you or someone else. I realize that some people do it, but why stoop to their level?

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

Lil' Ow Ow

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join