It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bow Wow tweets he wants to 'pimp' out Melania Trump over Snoop-Trump feud

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

What if someone thinks the First Lady looks like a prostitute?

ANd what, exactly, does a prostitute look like? Did you hit enter on your keyboard just so you could see something ludicrous posted? Maybe prostitutes wear $5000 gowns. Have little experience around them, not many out here in the country that I know of.

But that aside, our freedom of speech allows you to have whatever opinion of our first lady you wish. I think she looks like a robot.

I have seen a Texas lot lizard a time or two off the I-10 getting gas....They look NOTHING like the first lady "shudder" even thinking about them

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Not for nothing but, if some dudes in black suits with tight hair cuts, wearing dark Ray Ban glasses beat the sht out of him, I wouldn't a negative word to say...seriously and I am not a fan of the Trump family..

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Gotcha. Can't debate my point and realized that oops, stepped on your crank, so now you have to go the casual dismissal route.

Adorable.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Gotcha. Can't debate my point and realized that oops, stepped on your crank, so now you have to go the casual dismissal route.

Adorable.

You again?? Now who is "triggered" LMAO

edit on 16-3-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Come on, that was pretty funny. Btw was it written with speach marks? It's all theater all the players playing their parts.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I don't know. Maybe while you're grabbing them by the pussy and kissing them uninvited?
People sure condoned that behavior when they found out that trump behaved this way.
Won him all them good old boys votes fer shuuur.

Do you believe its ok to denigrate southern men?

Ive heard it enough on here to make me sick, mainly cause Im crazy and thought folks on ATS were more educated and traveled.
Ive heard some of the most idiotic things said about Southerners.. being that I moved to the UGLY North.. Southern Il. LOL! Thats pretty darn North as far as moronic attitudes go. I graduated from Ole Miss.. and get the idiotic comments. I just smile.. apparently they dont tell them in the North that Ole Miss is one of the top science and research universities in the country...
Herpa derpa.. underestimatage my edumakation in da South.

Now, if Bow wow said something about me akin to that by "bow wow".. my husband would feel sorry for the boy and tell him to be sure and write the name and phone number of his next of kin in marker on his arm.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I don't know. Maybe while you're grabbing them by the pussy and kissing them uninvited?
People sure condoned that behavior when they found out that trump behaved this way.
Won him all them good old boys votes fer shuuur.

Do you believe its ok to denigrate southern men?

You can bet your A$$ a lot of people do...I don't want to say Sillyolme is one of them but I bet she knows a few.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

Adorable.

So...you responding continually to me, but not being able to debate the point I made, is not triggered and me responding to your responses and pointing out that you are refusing to actually debate in favor of whatever it is you're doing now is triggered?

I bet you're one of those people that likes to redefine words as you go along, aren't you? It's okay, I'll stop upsetting you so much. I know debating actual points is hard and a bit mentally taxing for some folks which is why they have to resort to feigning ignorance and wit, so it's okay buddy. You can crawl back in your echo chamber. You're safe now. You can have the last word like you obviously need to.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

Adorable.

So...you responding continually to me, but not being able to debate the point I made, is not triggered and me responding to your responses and pointing out that you are refusing to actually debate in favor of whatever it is you're doing now is triggered?

I bet you're one of those people that likes to redefine words as you go along, aren't you? It's okay, I'll stop upsetting you so much. I know debating actual points is hard and a bit mentally taxing for some folks which is why they have to resort to feigning ignorance and wit, so it's okay buddy. You can crawl back in your echo chamber. You're safe now. You can have the last word like you obviously need to.

No I just don't sink to the level you want me to is all.

I bet your one of those people who has the need to argue soo much that you fail to read or understand that I have continually agreed with you and other posters that Michelle or any first lady being attacked I don't agree with....You're either just so blinded by your desire to be right all the time or just to dumb to realize we have no argument...Sheesh man learn how to read and take your "i'm superior to anyone attitude" away for a second and look back where I said I condemn the same thing you condemn...

Dang son are you that dense that you can't even see where I said I don't agree with people attacking any first lady? I merely said this isn't about Michelle Obama but about the current first lady and your desire to argue took that as a disagreement... Man this is why I don't debate with slow people...

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

There was a significant portion of the Right that just spent the last eight years claiming the First Lady was a man. Where was your outrage then?

But the former first tranny is a man. So the outrage should be directed at him and his man boy Barry. Not at those exposing it.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

This did happen before, it will happen again.

They only thing different is that leftists won't be able to take the high road any longer.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

This did happen before, it will happen again.

They only thing different is that leftists won't be able to take the high road any longer.

True statement....Judging by the rocks coming here to argue I see why....

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Here's your chance Guided. Condemn his statement.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Christ almighty you're still going, and now you're writing me novels? All this from somebody who keeps screaming about not wanting to engage with me in an actual debate.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
You know one of the things the military pounded into my skull was that prostitution was trafficking in people in many places across the globe, which seems like to this dumb southern vet that would mean the Fed's official position on prostitution would be it is trafficking in people.

(strip clubs and whore houses are big no no's now)

Kind of sad seeing some respectable people trying to defend a position that leans towards such a heinous act... because of reasons..

to the folks on the left going well mean things were said about Michelle... there are probably a dozen threads on this web board where people are saying stop using what hillary or obama did ... it does not matter that is in the past.

Welp kiddos the stupid things said about Michelle was in the past as well... so why is it relevant now?

To everyone else appearing to defend this D list celebrity, think about how you would feel if that was your wife or significant other... It was a very low class statement, and anyone that is defending it is crawling into the feces to defend it.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Here's your chance Guided. Condemn his statement.

HAHAHA true Leftist style...Even though I have already said I condemn those kind of attacks I now must come out and acknowledge each individual attack lobbied in hate or I some how agree or am associated with the attacker...

Where have I seen this tactic used before??? Oh that's right, Donald Trump was a racist just because he didn't individually name and condemn each racist who envoked his name....

GIVE ME A BREAK!!! NEXT!!

link   

There was a significant portion of the Right that just spent the last eight years claiming the First Lady was a man. Where was your outrage then?

Talk about false equivalence!

Being a transexual or crossdresser is a choice.

Being abducted, forced to be a sex slave and a prostitute is a horrendous crime.

edit on 16-3-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I was never okay with the BS toward Mrs Obama.. and I couldnt stand them. Im not okay with Trump being called an Orangutan and etc. Its just stupid and childish... I feel embarrassed for some of these posters who say such idiotic things. I did when they behaved that way with obama, bush, on back. Its just so elementary school. Unless its a legitimate joke.. you sound like a total moron.

I will say this though about Michelle Obama.. she should murder her "designers" due to some of the getups they put her in.. and shove that one wig up the wig makers backside. What a horrible look for a public figure I had seen her sporting on and off during those 8 years.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Says the stalker who came to my house (thread) and is hiding in my bushes.....You're funny...In the eating glue type way.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

Anybody with a brain wasn't okay with the crap that was hurled at the Obamas, just like they shouldn't be okay with the crap being hurled at the Trumps.

The problem is some folks seem to be selective in their outrage, and now that the shoe is on the other foot they've shifted their stance around. It's okay now because it happened before to their guy; or it's not okay now because it wasn't okay before when it happened to the other guy.

As for her fashion...your opinion is much stronger than my own lol.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join