It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bow Wow tweets he wants to 'pimp' out Melania Trump over Snoop-Trump feud

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Calling this moronic clown an "entertainer" or "celebrity" is a joke.
He is just a no talent imbecile that is able to get words to rhyme.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

I think we have radically different views on the meaning of "significant"
edit on 16-3-2017 by Bluntone22 because: Stupid auto correct

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

There was a significant portion of the Right that just spent the last eight years claiming the First Lady was a man. Where was your outrage then?

I don't agree with that either....There is my outrage....I made a post about current events taking place where something I don't agree with is happening....If I could go back in time where people were hating on Michelle I would....

Does that make you feel better??

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Wow, nice bit of misogyny there.

That guy should get a gay marriage to the freaks that posted gorilla pics of the former first lady.

Freedom of speech or not, talking like that about a man's wife is seriously bad form and so deserving of the biggest of kickings.
edit on 03pThu, 16 Mar 2017 13:26:03 -050020172017-03-16T13:26:03-05:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: phone

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: joshysway
Haha, Bow Bow? He literally has no fame power left. This could have been a tweet by any random citizen.

HAHAHA very good point....probably the best point so far.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Oh for the love of...

What an a$$hole.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Considering Snoop and Trump are both WWE Hall of Famers and Wrestlemania is only a couple weeks away, I wonder if Vince could get these two in the ring for a grudge match. It would be a nice replacement for the cancelled Big Show/Shaq match.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Meh....its meme culture.

They are entertainers, not philosophers.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

There was a significant portion of the Right that just spent the last eight years claiming the First Lady was a man. Where was your outrage then?

I don't agree with that either....There is my outrage....I made a post about current events taking place where something I don't agree with is happening....If I could go back in time where people were hating on Michelle I would....

Does that make you feel better??

Nonsense. If someone looks masculine, they look masculine. It isn't an insult, its a statement. To make it an insult would be to make sure I said it in a forum in which she was present, intending to insult her. Were Ms. Obama a member here, i'd not say things about her which would be rude (T&C's and common courtesy).

Wanting to pimp out the first lady is not the same as thinking the first lady looks masculine.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

You sure sound triggered, angrypants.

I guess you ignored the post where I said that I was pointing out that your assertion that this is a leftist thing is inaccurate, because people did it to Obama, and ergo my comment is relevant since it's a direct rebuttal to a claim you made in your OP? And the part where I said that just because one side did it doesn't excuse the other side doing it?

Read it again. Slower, if you need to. You'll get it, I have faith.
edit on 16-3-2017 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

What if someone thinks the First Lady looks like a prostitute?

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I agree with you....

I'm only pointing out that I believe people should stick to attacking policies of the President or even the President himself, I'm OK with that as long as it is a fair attack. Their families is another story...Even if they are masculine like a man.....

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I don't know. Maybe while you're grabbing them by the pussy and kissing them uninvited?
People sure condoned that behavior when they found out that trump behaved this way.
Won him all them good old boys votes fer shuuur.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Keep trying.... even passive aggressive patronizing won't work...

I don't enter into a battles of wits with unarmed people...It may "trigger" me.....LMFAO

edit on 16-3-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Pffff... Not one any of us could afford.

Okay, okay. That was bad.

For the record, I think she beautiful and self possessed and I have no issues with the woman. I can't imagine how difficult it would be to be first lady.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I don't know. Maybe while you're grabbing them by the pussy and kissing them uninvited?
People sure condoned that behavior when they found out that trump behaved this way.

Wow you're really hung up on the "grab them by the P**sy" thing aren't you?? This is like the 20th time I have seen you use that argument angle....You need some new material.
edit on 16-3-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Do you believe its ok to denigrate southern men?

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

What if someone thinks the First Lady looks like a prostitute?

ANd what, exactly, does a prostitute look like? Did you hit enter on your keyboard just so you could see something ludicrous posted? Maybe prostitutes wear $5000 gowns. Have little experience around them, not many out here in the country that I know of.

But that aside, our freedom of speech allows you to have whatever opinion of our first lady you wish. I think she looks like a robot.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
It is not only misogynistic, it is also racist.

Melania comes from Slovenia which is part of the Slavic region that has a long dark history of white women being taken aa sex slaves by muslims in Africa and the Middle East.

That is in fact where the word slave comes from, the slavic people.

Then there is also the stereotype of eastern european women in Amercian being prostitutes or mail-order brides.

edit on 16-3-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Considering Snoop and Trump are both WWE Hall of Famers and Wrestlemania is only a couple weeks away, I wonder if Vince could get these two in the ring for a grudge match. It would be a nice replacement for the cancelled Big Show/Shaq match.

These would be the perfect steps towards Idiocracy and a future president Comacho.

I can't wait to shower with Gatorade.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join