It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old joke that made me smile

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
This is probably an old one, still I wanted to share, maybe it will make you smile..

Most relationship advisers on the internet are females. But how would it look like if there was a male one?

Dear Steve,

My husband and I are married for 10 years now. In the past few months he started to act kinda weird, made and received phone calls late in the evening, always saying they are from/to work. While I believed him it still bothered me greatly, having a feeling he might cheat on me.

Yesterday morning as usual I kissed him and I left to work. My workplace is about 30 minutes drive. After being on the road for about a mile, my car all sudden just stopped and would not start again. I knew my husband always leave the house to go to work about an our after me, so I thought I will just leave my car and ask him to take me to my job. I walked home quickly to get there before he is gone. As I walked into the house, I heard some weird noise, giggling from the bedroom. I opened the door and found my husband with a much younger girl in bed naked. A world collapsed in me, I am crying since and I have no idea what to do?

Could you please help me?

Jessica

Dear Jessica,

First you need to check your battery as it is the most common problem that stops a car. Also the fuel line might be clogged.

Best regards,
Steve
edit on 16-3-2017 by szino9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: szino9

That just made my day

Thanks for the chuckle I needed it, even made the wife laugh

Cody

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I've never heard that one before.

Thanks. Gave me a chuckle too.

Cody!!! I found you. I thought you were lost in the real world.

I'm gonna tell Night, and we will stalk you.

edit on 16-3-2017 by crappiekat because: to add

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Omg epic!

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat

I've never heard that one before.

Thanks. Gave me a chuckle too.

Cody!!! I found you. I thought you were lost in the real world.

I'm gonna tell Night, and we will stalk you.

Hi kat

Great to see you
You know me, if there's a laugh to be had I like to be there and this genuinely made LOL, yeah the RL monster grabbed me back in June last year I even had to give up being a mod elsewhere, but just occasionally I have to go out hunting and gathering water for it, first thing I do .....................Log in to ATS.

Hope all is well with you and our friends, I'll try to pop into the shed soon and say hi

Much appreciated the post kat

Cody

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
SZino9, LOL! Good one!

Cody, you can't hide from us. We're everywhere.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: szino9
This is probably an old one, still I wanted to share, maybe it will make you smile..

Here's a new joke that We just invented a couple days ago;
Leafblower; "Mexican Meditation Music'! *__-

new topics

top topics

join