It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dutch elections: Turkish minister claims 'holy wars will soon begin in Europe' after Geert Wilders

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Agreed. I'm not really sure what number of migrants have been allowed into Australia but I think it's more than the US has allowed. Certainly Europe is much more a powder keg.

I wonder what the NATO charter says about when two or more member nations go to war. I'm wondering if the US would be mandated to sit it out. I almost wish we would. Chickens come home to roost sooner or later.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Literally millions of fighting age Muslim men have poured into Europe over the past 4 years, people who were born and raised in fundamentalist Islamic societies.

It's going to be a mess, thank god America still has some common sense leadership.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Agreed, but I think this takes it to a new level, no? A state leader of a NATO member stating it seems to ratchet things up a bit to me. Wonder if the EU will decide to appease?

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Agreed, but I think this takes it to a new level, no? A state leader of a NATO member stating it seems to ratchet things up a bit to me. Wonder if the EU will decide to appease?

I think that the EU may have reached the breaking point over their Merkelizing. I see European borders going back up with passports/identity cards and visas. The borders will have armed guards/infantry and Turkey will get to keep the jihadis they have.
Aloha Snackbar!

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

You have Atheist and Secularist attack's upon established Christian tradition creating a void and disunity among the established and entrenches native's

The void is a very real phenomena. Whilst not a Christian I see how this trap has been a long time in the making. Denounce peoples heritage and common values in the name of political correctness; when the people have no understanding of their past they will not see the infiltration for what it is. A cultural upheaval ripe for some ideology to fill the minds by a fifth column.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

This is highly concerning to me. You have a high level official in a majority Islamic nation predicting a religious war in Europe.

Why anyone would be surprised by his statement is really the only surprise...!

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Agreed. Years ago I was discussing immigration with my wife, who is an immigrant. She mentioned how she was watching a documentary on invasive species in Hawaii. Even being an immigrant, she saw that unbridled immigration would destroy our culture. By destroy I don't necessarily mean that we would become a 3rd world country or anything. I just mean that what we (subjectively) thought it meant to be American would no longer exist. I know that the culture of the town I grew up in is completely different now than when I was young, due to immigration.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I guess I'm just not as bright as you. This isn't North Korea, or even Iran. This is a nation that has been on the edge of, and had a great deal of influence upon, Western history and culture. To me this is a drastic escalation as I'm certain he would not have said this without Erdogan's approval. Maybe there is no qualitative difference between this and other rhetoric and actions that have been going on for the past 2 decades, as others have felt the same as you. To me there is a distinction. Sorry to disappoint.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
LabTech 767, Everyone of us is the product of a nuclear family. One father, and one Mother, hopefully married, or at least in a common law marriage. The Romans couldn't get their heads around this concept. So when things got really bad, by 474 AD, the Roman populace went out onto the Apennine Way, and promised the King of the Goth's who happened to be passing by, the Crown of Roma, if he would come in and, "are you ready" "Drain the Swamp"!

One of these Goth's very first reforms was to create nuclear families out of the moral morass of the late Christianized Roman Empire, in the West. We've kept that dictate for 1500 odd years, until our Supreme Court, recently trashed it. Me thinks, One Man, marries one Woman, and no Homosexual activities allowed, will make a quick comeback, once things go bad enough, again.

You have to understand, though, that these Goths were really big bad bruisers. So monasteries and convents did a land office business for the next 250-75 years, after 474 AD. The Byzantines ran off the Goths around 500 AD, and bottled them up in Iberia, and the Coasts of Gaul. Then the Byzantines' Emperor sent the Alans to keep them bottled up. Ergo, as Dr. Linda Malcor and Prof. J.C. Littleton wrote about, Alan's of Lot, ( Their crossroads city in Southern France ), became Lancelot, in the Arthurian Legends. Lancelot was guarding a surviving Roman bridge, which Arthur wanted to cross, traveling North, to a coastal city in Southern Gaul.

A gentile Roman Lady wrote a surviving description of one of these Goths' officers. I read a translation of this in College, and recognized that I was raised near an Italian "throwback", we named "Big Mike", who fit it to a Tee. So these genes are still around us. By the time the Goths slowly disappeared into the general populace, their reforms had taken hold, through royal marriages, all across Western Europe. My money is on the American nuclear family, and not on a few perverts, sitting on the US Supreme Court.

The Roman populace engineered a Bloodless Coup, in 474 AD, but will we be nearly so lucky, in our immediate future??

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

originally posted by: Konduit

They are now threatening to unleash a surge of refugees into Europe unless they are given VISA-free travel within the EU, which is essentially the same thing.

Wilders didn't even win, but his controversial opinions have sparked a debate in Europe and put a lot of pressure on the ruling center-right VVD in the Netherlands.

This just vindicates what he's been saying

The great Trojan horse....Donald Trump talked about this...

It doesn't take a Brilliant Donald Trump (Saint Trump) to figure that out.

In Vietnam they don't have refugee problems. They simply kill them. No world outcry. No problems. That's the way the West has to deal with the plunderers.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
There are 35 million of our people in Europe said the minister .

Berlin's nickname is Little Istanbul .

Millions of European born & bred Muslims exists in Europe .

Swing to the Right Wind politics will bring nothing but destruction to Europe .

Europe needs to get rid off "The Paralel Governments " which exists within the Nations of Europa .

edit on 16-3-2017 by 23432 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

They are now threatening to unleash a surge of refugees into Europe unless they are given VISA-free travel within the EU, which is essentially the same thing.

Wilders didn't even win, but his controversial opinions have sparked a debate in Europe and put a lot of pressure on the ruling center-right VVD in the Netherlands.

In Vietnam they don't have refugee problems. They simply kill them. No world outcry. No problems. That's the way the West has to deal with the plunderers.

1.7 billion muslims gonna sit and watch you kill them , you think ?

What happens if they fight back and defend themselves ?

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: 23432

Europe needs to get rid off "The Paralel Governments " which exists within the Nations of Europa .

If the USA has a hard time getting rid of their +shadow Govt" you think Marxist Brussells will allow this? Those sellouts would rather see Europe burn than admit they're wrong.

With rising Nationalism and EU members agitating to leave the EU maybe there is some hope.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Literally millions of fighting age Muslim men have poured into Europe over the past 4 years, people who were born and raised in fundamentalist Islamic societies.

It's going to be a mess, thank god America still has some common sense leadership.

Your post just reminded me, that I had been watching the news today

where they were appealing for donations and showing women and children

starving to death in the Sudan, Ethiopia. and Somalia. There were no

men around

It occured to me then that over the current mass immigration into the EU

people have been saying that the majority of immigrants were fit young MEN

who looked as if they were coming from Sudan, Ethiopia and Somalia and

Afghanistan (not what you would expect to be coming from Syria or Iraq or

other war torn areas!!!

Makes me wonder "Did those men leave their women folk and children

to starve to death" and find themselves a new life for themselves in Europe

edit on 16-3-2017 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: 23432

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

1.7 billion muslims gonna sit and watch you kill them , you think ?

What happens if they fight back and defend themselves ?

They'll die in droves.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson

I guess I'm just not as bright as you. This isn't North Korea, or even Iran. This is a nation that has been on the edge of, and had a great deal of influence upon, Western history and culture. To me this is a drastic escalation as I'm certain he would not have said this without Erdogan's approval. Maybe there is no qualitative difference between this and other rhetoric and actions that have been going on for the past 2 decades, as others have felt the same as you. To me there is a distinction. Sorry to disappoint.

My statement was not a statement of feeling but a review of hundreds of videos and articles where the same thing is said about any host country that lets the radical fringe in or after a generation of brain washing by the Wahhabi mosque..
The plan is not just some verbal lose nit undercover plan but is documented.. This video is about America but the same plan is used the world over.

We have a bomb or someone shot at least every two months if not every month by these idiots because they want their own laws and their own state within a state in the deep south. Rebels cross from neighboring countries bringing bombs and bullets to support their religious buds... This has been going on since before I got involved in 1973 with an average of a couple of thousand citizens per year killed or injured..In truth this has been going on since 1945.. Yep nothing to see here and it is just misunderstood or some kind of racist phobia..yet the numbers speak for themselves.
en.wikipedia.org...

Over 6,500 people died and almost 12,000 were injured between 2004 and 2015 in a formerly ethnic separatist insurgency, which has currently been taken over by hard-line jihadis and pitted them against both the Thai-speaking Buddhist minority and local Muslims who have a moderate approach or who support the Thai government.[8]

"local Muslims who have a moderate approach" that is how it is done... get a few nice fellows into politics showing how nice and caring they are a pointing fingers at the bad guys when all along they attend the same Mosque and have the same end game.

Once they get established and start breeding then there is no way to stop what comes next IMO unless a government wants to make world headlines by rooting them out where ever they are...

They evidently decided that they were not getting enough bang for the bucks so the bombings have moved further north to tourist spots youtu.be...
Since the country relies heavily on tourism they try to down play any terrorism links for fear it will drive the tourist away.

youtu.be...

Europe and America wants to let a people in with an IQ somewhere between 59 and 91 (depending on the country on average) who do not, or will not assimilate and will fight to the death for their version of laws and religion, then any future deaths and mayhem should just be ignored, No ?

People make a mistake thinking all others are more or less just like themselves when in truth they are not except for a body style and parts.. So my question is why bother to let the cancer cells in to begin with, when the world over there are extreme examples of what will happen in a not to future date. Boston bombers were second generation but forget that I supposed they do not count just another isolated event we can not blame on a misguided barbaric religion.?
youtu.be...

I had a Doctor golfing bud injured and almost killed in the south while doing humanitarian aide for the religion of peace. So yep I am not a big fan of their barbaric thoughts.

youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: BloodStainedGlass

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: BloodStainedGlass

It's not about religion, it's not some global agenda being played out, it's just what always is if a huge war starts:
The people in power are crazy idiots.

I am inclined to both agree and disagree. There is a global agenda and that is to usurp the throne of a higher power. The elite have realized that they cannot have their way with mere science and philosophy, so now things will have to get ugly. Through subversive migrant flooding they will have indirectly kicked off a holy war in which there will be no winners and the only spoil is to publicly display where religion has brought us as a civilization and by doing so to lead mankind away from the higher power into the clutches of madness.

They can try but I'm already mad. At least to the extent that
I can recognize another tired, helplessly obvious putsch by
some delusional old money to hold on to the reins.
That higher power, one way or the other is what they're fighting
and it isn't "God", or even the "lord of this world": like Satan.
It's just the evil that men do. It's their thing, and they like it.

I'm largely unliked and unlikeable by the PTB because I simply
don't subscribe to evil things against other people to enslave them.
It sucks sometimes being a failed Boy Scout with a conscience.
edit on 16-3-2017 by derfreebie because: Butch is putsch only in Greenwich Villiage. Sorry

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: BloodStainedGlass

Is that why atheist beliefs such as communism have brought us the worst dictatorships the world has ever seen? Because atheism is the only way?...

Karl Marx was an atheist, and he proposed to abolish religion, which in turn implemented draconian and oppressive measures.

Heck, the Red Terror in Spain in 1936 is an example of what atheists are also capable of doing. Every leftist group in Spain, except the Basque people, united to implement atheism by murdering priests, religious people and capitalists as well. They also burned churches, destroyed religious figures, etc. in turn this helped Franco get control to stop the leftist extremists, and in turn also used very oppressive, and murderous measures to go after those who participated in the Red Terror.

Evil men will use any excuse. There are evil men, and evil women in all walks of life.

edit on 16-3-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

so basically they are going to invade europe. wow

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Yep, you are right, and Obama as President has been helping, and was counting on Muslim extremists to help further the globalist goals of Obama and other globalists.

At around 2:22 after political commentator Dinesh D'Souza emphasizes that Obama's policies have helped in the global redistribution of American wealth, he goes on to explain how Obama has also been using the Muslim Brotherhood as a tool in furthering the globalist agenda.

If you don't want to watch anything else, start watching at 2 minutes 22 seconds the following video.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join