It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Brutally Assaulted at Fast Food Eatery After Offering to Help Pay for Meal

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I've only given money to people on the streets if they are very handicapted like no legs in wheel chair, otherwise they are capable of working.

This is some racist beatdown and they need to catch the perpetrators and punish them.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueyedevilwoman

originally posted by: Aegeus
a reply to: Aliensun

Must be nice to be able to bury your head so deep in the sand that the obvious just floats over you like clouds in the sky.

The truth, despite what the media and the BLM movement wants you to believe is that there is more black on white hate crimes (and crimes in general) than the other way around. The only systematic abuse of a race is committed by the race crying foul.

Every single statistic released by anyone proves this. We can no longer just pretend this isn't an issue because it hurts someone feelings, or it isn't politically correct. It's time to face reality for what it is, reality.

The reality of this situation is yet to be determined. The victim has not indicated that he was attacked because of his ethnic or religous background. Niether have the police at this time.
As far as I know.
Maybe they were just stupid, violent and hungry.

Maybe the victim hasn't indicated the motivation for the attack, but the level of brutality implies its a hate crime to me.
edit on 18-3-2017 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: openminded2011

originally posted by: blueyedevilwoman

originally posted by: Aegeus
a reply to: Aliensun

Must be nice to be able to bury your head so deep in the sand that the obvious just floats over you like clouds in the sky.

The truth, despite what the media and the BLM movement wants you to believe is that there is more black on white hate crimes (and crimes in general) than the other way around. The only systematic abuse of a race is committed by the race crying foul.

Every single statistic released by anyone proves this. We can no longer just pretend this isn't an issue because it hurts someone feelings, or it isn't politically correct. It's time to face reality for what it is, reality.

The reality of this situation is yet to be determined. The victim has not indicated that he was attacked because of his ethnic or religous background. Niether have the police at this time.
As far as I know.
Maybe they were just stupid, violent and hungry.

Maybe the victim hasn't indicated the motivation for the attack, but the level of brutality implies its a hate crime to me.

The level of brutality means NYC needs more cops and prisons..... to me.

More committed local politicians and judges that actually mean what they say wouldnt hurt either.

If you take away the citizens right to defend themselves then you "win" the responsibility of protecting them.

Like I said earlier though.

I would just take my chances with the jury.

Fortunately for me. I dont have to live there.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Half the people I know are packing. This crap don't happen here.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Im2keul
a reply to: yuppa Wasn't Seinfeld's finale a spoof of such?

I think they were in MA.

They were new yorkers and just watched a crime, as usual.

Ma had just passed some samaritan law or something.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Poor soul...

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   
“There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps... then turn around and see somebody white and feel relieved.”

-Jesse Jackson

I wonder whom He was scared of?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

One of these assholes has been arrested and charged with gang assault, menacing and four counts of robbery. Normal people don't do what these animals* do so the quality footage was bound to flag up to locals and law enforcement. They'll have previous and photos on file.

The others will be caught soon enough because they're local and will come out of hiding soon enough.

Police Arrest 1 Of 4 Men Wanted In Brooklyn Restaurant Beating

* as in predatory, anti-social, sub-humans who come in all colours of skin

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: nickovthenorth

originally posted by: Macenroe82
Unreal.

5 people beat on a lone dude with a cane.

I know people dont like to get involved in this type of stuff, but man, I wish I was there.
I dont care if I got beat down as well, but im not going to sit back, sucking on my soda watching 5 people hit on 1 person.

Nothing but pure cowardice.

Dito, i know its easily said sat behind a keyboard but there is no way in hell i could let this sh*t slide if i was there, even if it meant a beat down for me as well, but to be honest i would fancy my chances as spineless cowards don't like being stood up to.

I can almost guarantee you, had a real man interjected himself into the situation, they all would have scattered like rats, or cockroaches.

It sounds like he wanted to be able to go home that day, or take to the internet, and whine about how he "loudly and obnoxiously complained that nobody was giving him free stuff, and Still, not one of those rich white people (obviously all millionaires) would give him even a dollar" But then that man had the audacity to try to prove him wrong... Yeah, he knew what he was doing! Dangling all his money in front of our faces, basically just saying right to our faces that "hahaha look how privileged I am, I can afford to pay for your meals and not even bat an eye!" pretty much calling me and my friends and my entire family the N Word with his Fake generosity!

Of course, such blatant racism had to be dealt with.

If the man had happened to be wearing any usa flag emblem/logo or any combination of red white and blue clothing, then that would have made it an enhanced hate crime, and then he probably would not have survived the uh, the justice that was handed down by the enlightened benevolent gods.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I have lived in a few different parts of the UK and i have seen these kinds of things happen, i was a victim of such crime in my teens BUT this is America and i spoke out of line, thank you for putting me right

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join