It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Check out this tweet that just got McDeleted

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Business 101: Don't bite the hand that feeds you.

Getting political is the perfect way you end up losing value in the marketplace. Conservatism is on the rise, this is proven by the left leaning businesses who have bashed Trump seeing a drastic decrease in profit as more conservative businesses end up soaring in value.

No matter what your point of view is, if you are able to talk for a company - Keep it neutral! Especially if you're on the losing side.

(Take a look at Wendy's, they 'accidentally' tweeted a Pepe meme and their value rose.)

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13
McDonald's - the corporation who peddles two of the most addictive substances (fat and sugar) is now a source for political guidance?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!

You libtards will latch onto A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G !!!

Enjoy your prozac!

- Rogue employee tweets something
- 8 pages of discussion about it

Non-thread.

And as I said in the other thread, I hope you're under 16, because if you're an actual adult and you're making posts like that, then you need a reality check buddy. Literally the same as a YouTube gaming channel comments troll. Cringe.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

This is the first time i've ever wanted to go eat a Big Mac

edit on 18-3-2017 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Did you ever consider, even out in the wilds, that poor coyote had eaten leftover Mcmuffins before and that's why he was so sick? I don't know anymore but the steel-stomached to survive eating McDonald's without paying for it a couple hours later-and it may be poison for non-humans. I wouldn't feed it to my dogs.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: snarfbot

They never did it.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

No there are a source of big bellies and chubby kids

There also have a sound business model, they pay all their bills, have never declared bankruptcy.

Can you say that about Trump? You know I am stating facts. Can you lie to my face?

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

originally posted by: randomthoughts12

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Sublimecraft

He does have tiny hands though...

Tiny proportionate to his body maybe. I wonder how they compare to Barracks hands.

Trump's hand size trumps Barry's as clearly seen here just before they shake.

Yea I knew he did not have small hands I was hoping someone did what you just did!

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: rickymouse

A place that sells food that is shown to contribute to health decline in Americans

No one put a gun to people's heads.

Take responsibility for your own actions instead of blaming someone else.

Yet McDonald's doesn't take responsibility for selling deadly junk food to customers with no self control. But don't bother responding. I know the arguments, especially the one about businesses being able to do whatever they want because they aren't the government, and the one about how no one forced fast food addicts to take that first bite. It's all rubbish. All of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join