It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Check out this tweet that just got McDeleted

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: SmilingROB
a reply to: rickymouse

Come to Canada and try them with Canadian beef they are quite tasty.

US beef is feed corn generally. Canadian cows are feed grain crops generally.

I think the buns are different too.

Finishing beef on some grains isn't bad, it is when they feed a cow these grains continuously, corn being the worst of them. I have been buying either a half or full head of beef for twenty six years, preferring a limousine cross or pure limousine cow to Angus any day. They made us believe that Angus was a superior grade when in fact it is the opposite. The Angus does better with corn and soy, that is the difference. But still the taste is not there if they eat those two grains. We now buy certified grass fed organic. It is more expensive, but not that bad. It is aged for a minimum of two weeks and sometimes even three weeks. That is what gives it flavor too. Because of the type of cow and it's feed, natural aging is better than wet aging. It also dries the beef so it freezes better. I don't like wet aged beef frozen, the water content makes it taste mushy.

Canadian food seems better, at least the stuff we can get ahold of. The canned goods use zinc coating a lot, that zinc is actually beneficial and way better than the endocrine disrupting chemicals in the plastic lined cans. I suppose with socialized medicine there is a push to make sure people stay healthier. They won't allow unproven chemistry as much like American companies do because they have to pay for the bills when they get sick.
edit on 17-3-2017 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

No they do not....there's nothing 'Big' about BigMacs, I'd put them as actually kinda small in you look at 'em

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: stolencar18

Name calling! How grade two of you!

How would you feel if I said I just heard " your inbreed , crocodile fornacating cousin just had a kid smarter than you."

Is this this the way you what the world to be?

Please don't let Donald turn you into a@@hole. You are a nice guy.

You have friends that like you they would hate to lose you.

edit on 17-3-2017 by SmilingROB because: Grammer

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

No this Hillary going for a photo OP at business with a great reputation.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Mc Donalds isn't a corporation, its a religion.

Sure, they have temples with golden arches where millions go to worship, they have hi priests dressed as clowns, and sacrifice millions of animals to some deity named Ronald.

This message was sent to me via Flutter, a future net that archeologists use to communicate their archeological digs.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

You can take most any piece of food seal reasonably tight an preserve it.

So just how far to the right are you? Do have to look left to Bannon?

I am honestly asking so I can understand your point of veiw.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

None of us need to go down this path. Giggle

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Please do not promote sexual abuse even as a joke.

Think of your sister or daughter and how you feel if any one hurt a hair on their head.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: essentialtremors

Fair play and comment.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: homerJ

There is nothing wrong with being a good company with a responsibly job. If he was married to your daughter providing well her you would be proud.

There are lots of companies out there in lots of countries working hard to provide the fuel that runs your cars, heats your personal home and powers the military that defends your personal liberties. The USA is NOT self sufficient in oil production you import million of barrels per day. Lots of it from Canada. By the way we would to ship it to your more efficiently .

Did you keep track of the oil glut that Saudi' s started about two years ago. They were wiiling to lose 28 billion dollars of profit . Their stated goal was the collapse of the US oil/shale production and natural gas. Their Canadian target was the Alberta oil fields and the big tar sand expansion.

The glut dropped the price as low as 38$/barrel. The big multi national companies were reeling and financial hurt. They have struggled to stay open and make progress. They suadi's burned trough the war chest ...another saudi stepped in adding billion more. The companies made huge cuts, unfortunately, most on the backs of the good union worker in both our countries. The Saudi's being clever have hired away many of our highly trained technicians.

The big multi nationals accepted the loss to keep production going. Our countries have lost billions of of billions of economic opportunities while essential ignoring each other.

If the big multi national conglomerates had not stayed on course the economies of both our countries would be trashed and their would be no domestic oil.

So YES there such a thing as responsible corporation. The fact that you have gas in your car is part of the proof. There is 50% chance the gas in you car came from Canada.

I does not serve you well to mock the guys who are providing you comfort and supplies.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

The Angus are natural lean ...the meat wouldn't marble quite the same.

You know your meats I am impressed. You also taught me abit about the feeds thank you.

I start preheating the barbie ...porter house?
edit on 17-3-2017 by SmilingROB because: Grammer and a few extra words.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Lmao

I do not doubt your source.

I guess the secret sauce is the sacrement?

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I proudly boycott mcdonalds and consider their food disgusting . There's too many local places I'd rather eat and their food is loaded with chemicals. No thanks!

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Slickinfinity
I proudly boycott mcdonalds and consider their food disgusting . There's too many local places I'd rather eat and their food is loaded with chemicals. No thanks!

I am small town boy at heart and love fries and gravy in a greasy cafe.

I have recently discovered that Subway meats are composite of different materials. I am very disappointed.

Please forgive me if I have 1/4 pounder to console my self.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

a reply to: intrptr

Lmao

I do not doubt your source.

I guess the secret sauce is the sacrement?

lol, if you mean all the toxins and stuff, yah thats a secret.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

The Angus are natural lean ...the meat wouldn't marble quite the same.

You know your meats I am impressed. You also taught me abit about the feeds thank you.

I start preheating the barbie ...porter house?

Here is an article comparing types of beef. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

I like the taste of the limousin and the roasts grow in the roaster instead of shrinking like the store bought meat.

It does take about three or four months longer for the Limosine to get marbling. The ones we get are about 26 to twenty eight months old I think
edit on 17-3-2017 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Sublimecraft

He does have tiny hands though...

Seriously...Itty bitty oompa-loompa fingers...its' creepy.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
McDonald's - the corporation who peddles two of the most addictive substances (fat and sugar) is now a source for political guidance?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!

You libtards will latch onto A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G !!!

Enjoy your prozac!

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Get that noise out my house!~Ronald Jordan

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join