It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Check out this tweet that just got McDeleted

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Proof positive that a yote on his last legs and starving
is a better judge of food than the average American.
Including myself, I plead guilty Your Honor. About six months ago.

Back to the thread-- nice catch Sublime. and thank God for
Arthur Treacher's. I'll just have to find a speck of dirt that still
has one. IT might have been real food up to 1985.

I tend to use a lot bigger spyglass on the quisine after Caesar has
approved it for the plebs.
Especially if the population size is interfering with one's
comfort level. It's amazing what you can do to average people
when you control their whole environment. Four Quarters, three Big
Reds. Call me derfridgie, I haven't eaten Mc's since the election
and it's time for a binge. I'm Toleratin' It.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
They say all advertising ,both good and bad are ok but I can't imagine this working out well for them at all ...I could see a lot of "deplorable s" starting to make political statements and taking the kids elsewhere .

yeah...take them to a restaurant that lets you grab the women by the pu^^y, trumps favorite and yours too

I would like to visit that restaurant too, which one is it?

edit on 16-3-2017 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I work for Shell Canada, if I had conducted myself in that way, it would be an automatic 'Fired'. I'm a First Nations Canadian and that is just a disgusting way to conduct business, Shell in Alberta has embraced Liberalism unfortunately and after pushing for Carbon Tax, has totally relieved itself from mining operations, Shell now only has Liquid natural Gas in Canada (which all lubricants are now made out of, because of shell technology). And shell now only makes fuel products for their gas stations.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

Any time a business gets into politics it's a bad decision....

lol I bet a lot of the Franchise owners supported the Donald....

Really? I was under the impression that it was a GREAT decision! Ya know with all the mega corps giving money to both sides of the aisle. The best politician money can buy I tell ya!

With regard to the OP, I thought it was pretty damn funny. Probably was a staff member and not a hacker. Either way where the hell is the Donald's fork and knife?!?

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I always got a stomach ache when I ate Rotten Ronnies hamburgers, they do have the best fries tough.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Apparently McDonald's has some poor snowflake working for them. I guarantee I'll never eat at McDonald's again. I used to eat there like three times a day, but from now on I'm only eating at Burger King.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: stolencar18

I did not believe it, but the concept was hilarious none the less.

If you cannot see that, then you are letting politics get in the way of your sense of humour, and that is an illness, not a strength!

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Okay , I have had my morning laugh.
I hope no one loses a job ...cleaning the deep frier for week should be enough punishment. If it's from a manager well ...

If we want our words to be heard and accepted we need to avoid the personal comments. We shouldn't sound like Trump when he mocked the disabled person.

We should say things like :
Donald thats cruel and unkind tauting some one who can rise to own defense. Bad bully.

Donald, is disgusting that you risk the lives of americans by not attending intelligence briefings.

Donald it's disgusting that you waste $1.5million buck a weekend of tax payer money.

Donald it is disgusting that you slander past presidents as distraction. And illegal.

Donald it's disgusting that you continue to use race baiting to create problems.

Donald it's very hypocritical of you to sell your made in China products in the White House. You insult us sir.

By keeping the personal aspects out of it and being specific about what is insulting to us we are presenting Valid Arguements that cannot be ignored.

If the McD employee had said what was digesting him it becomes a valid point. With the "little hand" comment it can be ignored.
edit on 17-3-2017 by SmilingROB because: Grammer and spelling

edit on 17-3-2017 by SmilingROB because: Grammer and spelling

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigent
Nothing wrong with sharing your beliefs at work. I take it you're a "company man"? ... Good on ya... And good luck with your promotion.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Come to Canada and try them with Canadian beef they are quite tasty.

US beef is feed corn generally. Canadian cows are feed grain crops generally.

I think the buns are different too.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: WhyDidIJoin

Yeah... Shell are a really responsible company... Just like the rest of the petro-giants. You must be really proud... Good luck with your promotion as well.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: SmilingROB
Our beef eat grass like cows are supposed to and our meat is amazing.... Not at McDonalds though, Maccas is never amazing.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: WilliamtheResolute

Using crass language and race baiting at conference of hundreds of people IS different than Trump "grab her by the pussy " comment.

Yet both send the message to his base of supporter that THEY can go out and the sames things.

The "Donald" will cover their back. If they beat up a cripple he can send out a birthed tweet as a distraction.

He has been abusing tweeter this way since the primaries.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

With their food shortages its very short sighted of them to stop any viabe food imports.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: WilliamtheResolute

You know there lots of footage of the Donald doing this.
Do not be disingenuious.

Look the word up if you need to.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: savemebarry

Try the sausage muffins with a little extra pepper.
Tasty.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

The simple explaination is the kid running the deep fried of his disgruntled manager read the morning paper behaved poorly.

People from the left need good jobs too!!

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

There hiring policies are inclusive . They help their people with education options . They have health plans.

Their main product is burgers but they also produce well trained employees that choose to move other industries.

Explain whats wrong with that?

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
remember when they said they would rather build robots to do their workers jobs because they couldnt afford to pay them 15 dollars an hour in the USA, while at the same time paying upwards of 22 adjusted US dollars to workers in Australia and elsewhere.

havent given them any business since, and now i have another reason not to! thanks for the heads up!

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

So the pair of you cannot attack the origanal message so instead you start calling McD's down?

Your drifting off topic.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join