It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Check out this tweet that just got McDeleted

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Last time I ate Mcdonalds was Feb 14 2012. I ate a sausage mcmuffen with egg that made me violently sick for a whole day. I have never been back and will never go back.

I only remember because my GF still gives me hell to this day about not being able to do valentines day that year.
edit on 16-3-2017 by PraetorianAZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
This McDonalds Corp tweet was pinned for a whole 20 minutes before they decided it was a good business decision to delete it. Account hacked? Disgruntled McDonalds IT staff / manager?

McDonalds has 2 verified accounts, and, likely a job opening in their IT department after this tweet.

Too bad even this bad press won't sell more of their burgers. lol

#Nasty Mc D's
edit on 16-3-2017 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ
Last time I ate Mcdonalds was Feb 14 2012. I ate a sausage mcmuffen with egg that made me violently sick for a whole day. I have never been back and will never go back.

I only remember because my GF still gives me hell to this day about not being able to do valentines day that year.

#McShi_ttts lol
edit on 16-3-2017 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
McDonald's should be more concerned with the fact they don't make real food, and that if you leave one of their burgers out on the counter for a year, it doesn't grow mold.

McDonald's should also be more concerned with the fact the food they sell in overseas markets is far superior to what they sell in America. When I'm in Bulgaria for instance, their chicken is 100% real chicken.

McDonald's is anti-American to the core. So it makes sends such an anti-American entity wants a former anti-American president back in the WH.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Sublimecraft

He does have tiny hands though...

Tiny proportionate to his body maybe. I wonder how they compare to Barracks hands.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Oooooh.... BURN!

You KNOW you are a pariah when even McDonald's burns you on Twitter!

Hahahaha!

You know you're a sucker when you believe this is from corporate McDonalds.
2nd or 3rd thread about this. There's a lefty dummy born every minute.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure McDonalds was behind Evan McMuffin running against Trump in the republican primaroes.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
pretty funny. Even funnier when you consider that one core group of Trumps voting block is the same core group that McDonalds goes after. You wouldn't insult your own customers. LOL

For the record, my children know that McDonalds is poison and we never go there and they don't ask to go there. Ever.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomthoughts12

Tiny proportionate to his body maybe. I wonder how they compare to Barracks hands.

Trump's hand size trumps Barry's as clearly seen here just before they shake.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

originally posted by: randomthoughts12

Trump's hand size trumps Barry's as clearly seen here just before they shake.

pareidolia

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
pretty funny. Even funnier when you consider that one core group of Trumps voting block is the same core group that McDonalds goes after. You wouldn't insult your own customers. LOL

For the record, my children know that McDonalds is poison and we never go there and they don't ask to go there. Ever.

Hmmmm....so this is a photo of Hillary campaigning for Trump and his "core group"?

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Account hacked? Disgruntled McDonalds IT staff / manager?

Yes it'll be one of those options.

It's funny people bagging McDonald's, who have created a very successful, capitalist business model, but love Trump...a capitalist..

Oh and Trump has no problem with them either..

www.vanityfair.com...

Ya know, capitalism allows us to dislike a company for one reason or another. Its kinda one of the cornerstones of the whole idea.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

edit on 16/3/17 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

It was a joke, you poor delicate thing..

edit on 16/3/17 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: savemebarry

You do realise that Australian McDonald's isn't like the nasty American stuff, right?

100% Australian beef is what they say, if you can you prove otherwise, I'm sure A current affair or today tonight will gladly shout it from the rooftops

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
1) IT would NEVER be given the reins to a Twitter account. That's Marketing's role.

2) This exposes the need for a better McApproval process for tweets.

That is all

Or a bit more accurately...it shows that the left don't have any class, self-control and have gone completely insane. The person who tweeted this on McDonald's account is obviously anti-Trump and I'd bet a liberal and/or black and/or gay, etc. This is a representation of who and what they are. The left have become a whining group of diaper pissing babies that can't even control their own...and won't wish to.

This is the Democratic party. You decide if they are adult or mature enough to ever hold a position in government (or the work force) again.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
so.....if I haven't said the word f**k in a public speech, then I have to change my name to saintjimmyx......ok got it

Why the need to deflect?

Trump says inappropriate things without properly thinking first. If that is the worst of his behaviour then it's a breath of fresh air compared to Presidents of the past — who have tended to say nice things people wanted to hear but actually gave orders behind the scenes that resulted in people getting tortured and killed.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

The food is CRAP as well as their opinions. Hope their stock plummets.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Discerning ants prefer Wendy's. I just don't like hamburgers, period.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill
True story about Mc Donalds....

I was fishing several years back in the Louisiana marsh outside of Hopedale LA. If anyone has ever been to the area you know it is in the middle of no where, and that's only the boat ramp. Well one morning we all got a bunch of Mc. Donalds Mc Muffins for break fast and three boats set out for a day of fishing. Well after everyone was full on the breakfast we had several Mc. Muffins left over. Later in the day while moving from marsh to marsh fishing we came across a lone coyote floating on a marsh island just sitting there miles and miles from anyone or anything....Well this ole coyote looked pretty rough, like he had been out there for weeks swimming marsh island to marsh island...

He looked soo bad we didn't know if we were going to shoot him or leave him there. Well one of the guys remembered we had all these mc muffins left over and we should probably help him instead of put him out of his misery....Everyone thought that was a good idea so we proceeded to start throwing him the mc muffins hoping he would get a little nourishment and maybe make it out of there alive...

Well to all our surprise this starving half dead coyote who hadn't probably eaten in weeks would not even touch a single Mc Muffin....Needless to say we were all shocked!! No matter how bad this poor coyote was starving he would not eat this mc muffin....One of the guys started saying he must be sick that's why he wasn't eating....Made sense since coyotes eat ANYTHING...Well in trying to get this coyote to eat and being out of mc muffins some threw the ole boy an oatmeal pie....and guess what.. HE ATE THE HELL OUT OF IT!! Just like you would expect a starving coyote to do...Hell it almost didn't hit the ground before he ate it..

We sat there an hour or so fishing that marsh and that coyote sat there the entire time too....and the whole time he never ate a mc muffin...We left that day wondering what ever happened to him and I left that day never eating Mc Donalds again

Wait a minute. Let me get this straight.

You found a near dead coyote and because it was too STUPID to eat an Egg McMuffin you swore off McDonalds?

Do you make many decisions based off of the shortcomings of near dead animals?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join