It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Check out this tweet that just got McDeleted

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Donald: YOU'RE FAKE FOOD!

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

edit on 16-3-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Tyler Durden from ZeroHedge just picked up a very interesting article from 2015........

Ex-Obama Press Secretary appointment as McDonald's Chief Communications Officer

Interesting...
So it was possibly their Chief Communications Officer, Robert Gibbs, who did this?

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: Riffrafter

Interesting....I wonder did he hire/fire a stooge just to post this and make some publicity? I would be willing to bet the targeted demographic for McDs is pretty anti-Trump. Millennials, Minorities, Poor.

And I would definitely not take the other side of that bet.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: WilliamtheResolute

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
They say all advertising ,both good and bad are ok but I can't imagine this working out well for them at all ...I could see a lot of "deplorable s" starting to make political statements and taking the kids elsewhere .

yeah...take them to a restaurant that lets you grab the women by the pu^^y, trumps favorite and yours too

Is it just me? I swear I can feel the intellect of the average American dropping daily.........nice comment.

here is a video of trump using vulgar language in public while running for president....apparently you don't have to have "intellect" for trump voters....
www.youtube.com...

the f word and others comes out of his mouth...

I have heard these conversations many times during my life. Sorry, but that's the way real people sometimes talk in private....if you have never uttered any of the same words then consider changing your name to "SaintJimmyX".

so.....if I haven't said the word f**k in a public speech, then I have to change my name to saintjimmyx......ok got it

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

They say all advertising ,both good and bad are ok but I can't imagine this working out well for them at all ...I could see a lot of "deplorable s" starting to make political statements and taking the kids elsewhere .

yeah...take them to a restaurant that lets you grab the women by the pu^^y, trumps favorite and yours too

Is it just me? I swear I can feel the intellect of the average American dropping daily.........nice comment.

here is a video of trump using vulgar language in public while running for president....apparently you don't have to have "intellect" for trump voters....
www.youtube.com...

Seriously you want to use a photo shopped you.tube video to make your point? I was trying to ignore your naivete and let you save a little dignity...but fu*k it.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Account hacked? Disgruntled McDonalds IT staff / manager?

Yes it'll be one of those options.

It's funny people bagging McDonald's, who have created a very successful, capitalist business model, but love Trump...a capitalist..

Oh and Trump has no problem with them either..

www.vanityfair.com...

I've spent my life bagging on McDonald's as I hate their food, but clearly a lot of people don't, but that's their choice.

That has nothing to do with a successful capitalist model.

Do I have to voice full throated liking for every successful capitalist thing out there? That would make me simply a blind sheep consumer and not a discerning one with tastes, likes and dislikes of my own.

Nice try at shaming though.
edit on 16-3-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

a reply to: Sublimecraft

He does have tiny hands though...

Maccas have tiny burgers. Despite the glorious images.

But I still do love a double quarter pounder... fake meat glued together with cheese. *droools*

My walk home treat next to a big night out bumming bumpers off the train station on a friday morning. *shakes fist at the empty cask*

perhaps I've said too much... Oo

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
I just had a dbl quarter pounder

Damn it JINX !!!!!

edit on 16-3-2017 by savemebarry because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

You know macdonalds isn't just in the US. I'm in Australia, and that satiating no good genocidal stuff is here too.. You can keep the egg McMuffins though...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: jimmyx

You never grabbed a woman by the vagiga before? Sounds like you need to..

I hear it costs $2000 if you do it and don't order a big mac, first.

:/

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

a reply to: rickymouse

A place that sells food that is shown to contribute to health decline in Americans

No one put a gun to people's heads.

Take responsibility for your own actions instead of blaming someone else.

But according to the FDA, this food is GRAS, which means we can eat it. I actually don't eat McDs burgers, I don't like the taste and they sit in my stomach for hours. On the flip side, you can't eat for many hours so you won't be hungry.

Everything you eat sits in your stomach for hours. Unless it's cooked with olestra.

And then leaky bum syndrome happens..

*I am really tied of the forums lagging like that*
edit on 16-3-2017 by savemebarry because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Oh no !!

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheWhiteKnight
Were you wondering what time they open?

Pay attention - they are always open....and no, it was retweeted by a 16-burger eating giant from Kansas who is obsessed with Hillary and pickles.

Hillary and Pickles... fml man, the scariest kids show ever !!!!

"Oh look pickles, it's a deplorable!"
"Hillary, that's not a deplorable - that's bill with his saxophone!"
"Oh pickles, you silly fruit."

and the weed was never touched again....

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
you know i just thought about this,
i wonder if hillary may have put them up to it. told do it and i'll let bill start eating big mac and fries again.

(post by Skywatcher2011 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Tyler Durden from ZeroHedge just picked up a very interesting article from 2015........

Ex-Obama Press Secretary appointment as McDonald's Chief Communications Officer

Interesting...
So it was possibly their Chief Communications Officer, Robert Gibbs, who did this?

Possibly. I get the vision of him sitting in his office watching a rerun of Nov 8th and not being able to help himself act on his triggering.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Of course they want Obama back!
When people prosper they tend to eat healthier more expensive food.
Something McDonald's doesn't offer.
Interesting how technically McDonald's being a billion dollar corporation and should be on the ctrl-left ****list. Yet when they produce the proper kind of virtue signal they are now friends. Just shows you how illogical the left is anymore.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join