It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Check out this tweet that just got McDeleted

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Account hacked? Disgruntled McDonalds IT staff / manager?

Yes it'll be one of those options.

It's funny people bagging McDonald's, who have created a very successful, capitalist business model, but love Trump...a capitalist..

Oh and Trump has no problem with them either..

www.vanityfair.com...

edit on 16/3/17 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
They say all advertising ,both good and bad are ok but I can't imagine this working out well for them at all ...I could see a lot of "deplorable s" starting to make political statements and taking the kids elsewhere .

yeah...take them to a restaurant that lets you grab the women by the pu^^y, trumps favorite and yours too

Is it just me? I swear I can detect the intellect of the average American dropping daily.........nice comment and fitting illustration of my point.
edit on 16-3-2017 by WilliamtheResolute because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I've never understand the fascination people have with twitter.

It seems to be nothing more than social media for people with ADD and idiots that like to post stupid garbage, like the person who posted this tweet for McDonalds.

Oh well. If it wasn't hacked I'm sure someone lost their job.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Obviously it's someone going rogue or a hack, not the actual position/stance of McDs. Except for the hands part. That's straight up fact.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: GuidedKill

Obviously it's someone going rogue or a hack, not the actual position/stance of McDs. Except for the hands part. That's straight up fact.

It's obviously a Russian hack and needs a Congressional investigation......

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
McDonald's used to spam me with ads on Facebook, but I guess they stopped after I kept posting comments about how much I loved their Whoppers and Chicken Fries.

link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

McDonalds is one of the best ISO compliant companies on the planet, their systems and policies are light-years ahead of their competitors - primarily becuase of the accountability and transparency of their management team - a company cannot attain their level of compliance without the management team being fully interrogated constantly.

As a business, they are at the apex of their game, quite frankly, most governments around the world could learn from them, they treat their staff very very well - thanks to ISO compliance.

link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: rickymouse

A place that sells food that is shown to contribute to health decline in Americans

No one put a gun to people's heads.

Take responsibility for your own actions instead of blaming someone else.

But according to the FDA, this food is GRAS, which means we can eat it. I actually don't eat McDs burgers, I don't like the taste and they sit in my stomach for hours. On the flip side, you can't eat for many hours so you won't be hungry.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Well looks like whoever tweeted that will be looking for a new job. Fired from McDonalds. What a reputation to obtain.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: WilliamtheResolute

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
They say all advertising ,both good and bad are ok but I can't imagine this working out well for them at all ...I could see a lot of "deplorable s" starting to make political statements and taking the kids elsewhere .

yeah...take them to a restaurant that lets you grab the women by the pu^^y, trumps favorite and yours too

Is it just me? I swear I can feel the intellect of the average American dropping daily.........nice comment.

here is a video of trump using vulgar language in public while running for president....apparently you don't have to have "intellect" for trump voters....
www.youtube.com...

the f word and others comes out of his mouth...

link   
I wonder who on earth would spend time looking at a Mcdonald website.

Were you wondering what time they open?

It's a great place to bring someone who you want to be certain about, I guess.

# 715

link   

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
So, the former Obama man ....he well.....

He went and got him a job at McDonald's, yes...in busy hours he helps with the takeout window

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Big Macs make tiny hands look larger.

Just sayin'

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheWhiteKnight

Pay attention - they are always open....and no, it was retweeted by a 16-burger eating giant from Kansas who is obsessed with Hillary and pickles.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Doesn't Mickey D's have human DNA in their hamburgers?

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

151k followers is more troubling.

The irony of Mcdoodles calling someone else disgusting.

The irony of any Trump supporter ridiculing the tweets from anyone is surely more ridiculous though, yes?

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: TheWhiteKnight

Pay attention - they are always open....and no, it was retweeted by a 16-burger eating giant from Kansas who is obsessed with Hillary and pickles.

Okay, thanks for the heads up. I'll be more diligent next time.

By the way...and I have no idea why I ask, but

do you know what time The Burger King opens? Is Burger King ISO as well?

While you're here, are ALL Burger Kings always open, and everywhere?

Thanks in advance.

# 716
edit on 16-3-2017 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
i recommend for the people at mcdonalds'

i use to recommend this
to sjws and libatardians to sooth the butt burn.
but now i recommend the trump brand, because i think it's funny to add insult to a perceived injury.
buy trump

ETA: i forgot to thank Martin75.
edit on 16-3-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
True story about Mc Donalds....

I was fishing several years back in the Louisiana marsh outside of Hopedale LA. If anyone has ever been to the area you know it is in the middle of no where, and that's only the boat ramp. Well one morning we all got a bunch of Mc. Donalds Mc Muffins for break fast and three boats set out for a day of fishing. Well after everyone was full on the breakfast we had several Mc. Muffins left over. Later in the day while moving from marsh to marsh fishing we came across a lone coyote floating on a marsh island just sitting there miles and miles from anyone or anything....Well this ole coyote looked pretty rough, like he had been out there for weeks swimming marsh island to marsh island...

He looked soo bad we didn't know if we were going to shoot him or leave him there. Well one of the guys remembered we had all these mc muffins left over and we should probably help him instead of put him out of his misery....Everyone thought that was a good idea so we proceeded to start throwing him the mc muffins hoping he would get a little nourishment and maybe make it out of there alive...

Well to all our surprise this starving half dead coyote who hadn't probably eaten in weeks would not even touch a single Mc Muffin....Needless to say we were all shocked!! No matter how bad this poor coyote was starving he would not eat this mc muffin....One of the guys started saying he must be sick that's why he wasn't eating....Made sense since coyotes eat ANYTHING...Well in trying to get this coyote to eat and being out of mc muffins some threw the ole boy an oatmeal pie....and guess what.. HE ATE THE HELL OUT OF IT!! Just like you would expect a starving coyote to do...Hell it almost didn't hit the ground before he ate it..

We sat there an hour or so fishing that marsh and that coyote sat there the entire time too....and the whole time he never ate a mc muffin...We left that day wondering what ever happened to him and I left that day never eating Mc Donalds again

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join