It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Check out this tweet that just got McDeleted

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
This McDonalds Corp tweet was pinned for a whole 20 minutes before they decided it was a good business decision to delete it. Account hacked? Disgruntled McDonalds IT staff / manager?

McDonalds has 2 verified accounts, and, likely a job opening in their IT department after this tweet.

McDonalds
McDonaldsCorp

Either way, I'm lovin it......

edit on 16-3-2017 by Sublimecraft because: added cropped tweet

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Oooooh.... BURN!

You KNOW you are a pariah when even McDonald's burns you on Twitter!

Hahahaha!

+19 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

They had me up until they asked for Obama back.

+16 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
The lack of professionalism of some people is staggering, if you work for mcdonalds you should only concern for the interest and well being of your company, not use it as a way to promote your personal believes.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

He does have tiny hands though...

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Any time a business gets into politics it's a bad decision....

lol I bet a lot of the Franchise owners supported the Donald....

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I just had a dbl quarter pounder last night and instantly regretted it 20 mins later.

Why delete it? its already there, might as well face the music, hmmm?
edit on 16-3-2017 by Arnie123 because: added info

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
They say all advertising ,both good and bad are ok but I can't imagine this working out well for them at all ...I could see a lot of "deplorable s" starting to make political statements and taking the kids elsewhere .

+18 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
A place that sells food that is shown to contribute to health decline in Americans is cutting down Trump. Oh, I suppose they wanted Obama in office for as long as their hamburgers last without spoiling, Obama can't possibly live that long.

I am guessing the person who tweeted that from McDonalds is now looking for a job.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
A place that sells food that is shown to contribute to health decline in Americans is cutting down Trump. Oh, I suppose they wanted Obama in office for as long as their hamburgers last without spoiling, Obama can't possibly live that long.

I am guessing the person who tweeted that from McDonalds is now looking for a job.

No doubt....I haven't ate that crap in years and don't plan on it, no matter who they support!!

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

A place that sells food that is shown to contribute to health decline in Americans

No one put a gun to people's heads.

Take responsibility for your own actions instead of blaming someone else.

+15 more 
link   

151k followers is more troubling.

The irony of Mcdoodles calling someone else disgusting.

link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
They say all advertising ,both good and bad are ok but I can't imagine this working out well for them at all ...I could see a lot of "deplorable s" starting to make political statements and taking the kids elsewhere .

yeah...take them to a restaurant that lets you grab the women by the pu^^y, trumps favorite and yours too

+18 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Tyler Durden from ZeroHedge just picked up a very interesting article from 2015........

Ex-Obama Press Secretary appointment as McDonald's Chief Communications Officer

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Another excellent reason why I don't eat at McD's. Who knew I had excellent taste?

+17 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

yeah...take them to a restaurant that lets you grab the women by the pu^^y, trumps favorite and yours too

Wow I'm not familiar with those kinds of establishments....care to enlighten us as to which restaurants not only allow this behavior but promote it as part of their business models since you seem to know a lot about them??

Oh you were just being dramatic?? I got it now...

edit on 16-3-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

link   

This is now the top headline on Drudge Report. I find it hard to believe that McDonald's corporate leadership in any way approved of or knew about this tweet. This looks more like either a rogue IT employee that found access to the twitter account or possibly even an outside hack. McDonald's is way too big and aware of its market to post something that is going to offend a large percentage of its customer base.

I like to think it was actually a Burger King operative in deep cover in the McD's organization that pulled off this piece of corporate sabotage in hopes of driving loyal Big Mac eaters off to order Whoppers.

+16 more 
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

You never grabbed a woman by the vagiga before? Sounds like you need to..

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Ha ha , their tweets have more substance than their burgers . Love it .

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
1) IT would NEVER be given the reins to a Twitter account. That's Marketing's role.

2) This exposes the need for a better McApproval process for tweets.

That is all

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join