It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When it Rains, it Pours - Filling your bucket brimful - Vijanana Organ Activation Part 3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   
PART 1 | PART 2

The Sanskrit term, Yagna is commonly used in reference to rutuals or ceremonies offering material goods or prayers to God or governing aspects of nature.

The Sanskrit term, Vrishti means Rain, or the rain of universal light, the stream of enlightened thought. Vrishti is a manifestation of the superconscious, or spiritual fullness (brimful) in a person's life. Filling the bucket is a reciprocal act of Yagna (Sacrifice). Here, as with all Sanskrit terms, there are symbolic gestures (such as Yoga bending the body) and actual practice (as in Yoga bending the mind to God in Union).

While sacrifice might manifest in the outer world as ritual and dogma, the true meaning is this:

In the Bhagavad Gita, we see this clearly.

10. The Creator, having in the beginning of creation created mankind together with sacrifice, said: “By this shall ye propagate; let this be the milch cow of your desires (the cow which yields the desired objects)”.

---Mankind was created for sacrifice by actions. Desire for objects is truly a desire for one missing aspect of human growth--that of LIGHT.

Sanskrit Ishta means 'beloved and desire', or the thing you are looking for in life. Most people seek this out in many places, finding a substitute for God in all the wrong outer extremities.

11. With this do ye nourish the gods, and may the gods nourish you; thus nourishing one another, ye shall attain to the highest good.

---What is the nourishment of the gods (powers, Dharmas in Nature)? This is the question you will answer as you see yourself in a garden, grown in soil and nourished by water and light. What is the Sun to the Earth? What is the solar cycle to the core of our planet? What is this cycle to the energy feeding the system in a state of unity (yoga)? How does a seed become a tree, making new seeds?

12. The gods, nourished by the sacrifice, will give you the desired objects. So, he who enjoys the objects given by the gods without offering (in return) to them, is verily a thief.

---How might light (knowledge) be offered back to the gods? If God is Love, as we find in the second part to this series, what can possibly be offered back to God by a human? What does Love require to be loving? As with all virtue, Love is a prerequisite to itself, requiring what it gives to be shared with others. Literally, the treasure you give from is the same treasury you give to.

13. The righteous, who eat of the remnants of the sacrifice, are freed from all sins; but those sinful ones who cook food (only) for their own sake, verily eat sin.

---Compare this to the Baker and Cupbearer in Genesis 40-41, along with the cow. What is the Cow (OX) that gives strength to TRUTH? Aleph is the Ox (Father). Mem (Water) is the Mother. Tav (Son) is the plowman's mark, or stringline of the furrow. Aleph Mem Tav is the word truth. Mem Tav (missing the Father) is the word Death. In James 1, we read that true religion (sacrifice) is to impart strength to widows and orphans. Feeding them is sacrifice from you. This is what is meant by the sacrifice to the gods. TRUTH! As James 1 states, this is the ONLY true religion God accepts (your right actions to others). It is your sacrifice (suffering) for the benefit of others.

14. From food come forth beings, and from rain food is produced; from sacrifice arises rain, and sacrifice is born of action.

---Rain, as you read earlier, is the Universal Light, or Compassion and Giving. God can only Give. Love requires this. Thieves take. God is not a thief. His sacrifice is giving the Son (Bread) to be broken so we can live. The Son is the sacrifice for humanity to exist (collective Soul as Template / Lord). His body is the bread we share and cup we pass (mother's womb). One loaf; many slices. One blood; many veins. One heart; many beats.

15. Know thou that action comes from Brahma, and Brahma proceeds from the Imperishable. Therefore, the all-pervading (Brahma) ever rests in sacrifice.

Now, read about the Demon that covers the light:

Sanskrit Vritra is the storm cloud, or a demon (way of thinking) who was vanquished by Indra (Indra's Net - Matrix). Vritra is a serpent demon who obscures, veils, and holds from humanity the light of knowledge. He is slain by Indra, the god of heaven and of light, which symbolizes how the light of divine knowledge destroys the demon of darkness (Yama), ignorance (lower troloka) and indolence within us. You are both Deva and Asura entangled. See this from part 2.

In the Rigveda, Vritra is the demon of drought, who holds the rain cow imprisoned in the cloud castle (mind). Indra restores rain to the earth (Heart). This legend represents dry periods (Drought) in a person's life, mentioned by many Christian mystics throughout all scriptures. Here is the prime example:

Parallel in 1 Kings

I cannot post it here because of space, but I will give you clues. In 1 Kings, Elijah shuts off the Dew and Rain (symbolism of life giving light and baptism of souls). In Zerephath (meaning refinery), he meets a widow woman and her son starving to death. Elijah becomes the Aleph for them (Father) in the drought. The son dies, so Elijah takes the Son up to his bed of rest (Triloka Above in goodness / heaven) and restores his Soul to the body. He then brings the Son back down to the Mother (Spirit of God / Mater / Matrix). This is pure symbolism for baptism, which is then found in Matthew 3 outlined. 1 Kings 18-19 is then symbolized by the coming fire for those who do not produce fruit (Sacrifice as Elijah demonstrates).

You now know the Sacrifice (yagna). Let the rain fall, but not without storm clouds. You will face suffering to give as a Saint. The battleground of this video is the heart (soil) of the Mind (light). Water is virtue from holiness. All three are required to defeat the Demon below. Your lower nature overcome.

edit on 16-3-2017 by DayAfterTomorrow because: Wouldn't you like to know.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Dhammapada 9 Mischief

Be quick to do good.
If you are slow,
The mind, delighting in mischief,
Will catch you.
Turn away from mischief.
Again and again, turn away.
Before sorrow befalls you.
Set your heart on doing good.
Do it over and over again,
And you will be filled with joy.
A fool is happy
Until his mischief turns against him.
And a good man may suffer
Until his goodness flowers.
Do not make light of your failings,
Saying, "What are they to me?"
A jug fills drop by drop.
So the fool becomes brimful of folly.
Do not belittle your virtues,
Saying, "They are nothing."
A jug fills drop by drop.
So the wise man becomes brimful of virtue.

As the rich merchant with few servants
Shuns a dangerous road
And the man who loves life shuns poison,
Beware the dangers of folly and mischief.
For an unwounded hand may handle poison.
The innocent come to no harm.
But as dust thrown against the wind,
Mischief is blown back in the face
Of the fool who wrongs the pure and
harmless.

edit on 16-3-2017 by DayAfterTomorrow because: For reasons which will only be made clear in the world to come. For now, enjoy this day after yesterday. It's always the day after yesterday until it's the day after tomorrow!

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   
There is way too much inuendo in all 3 parts to this, Fill your bucket brimful??

Do i smell an enema ?

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I am amazed at the human mind tendency to try and desperately find patterns that just aren't there.

You've made alot of threads so far, claiming that you are full of wisdom, trying to "teach" us your truths. But I don't see wisdom, all I see is a flood of words attempting to draw imaginary lines, stating subjective "deeper meanings" of a world that simply hasn't got any.

*friendly tap on the back*

edit on 16-3-2017 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: scubagravy
There is way too much inuendo in all 3 parts to this, Fill your bucket brimful??

Do i smell an enema ?

A spiritual enema perhaps.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne
I am amazed at the human mind to try and desperately find patterns that just aren't there.

You've made alot of threads so far, claiming that you are full of wisdom, trying to "teach" us your truths. But I don't see wisdom, all I see is a flood of words attempting to draw imaginary lines, stating subjective "deeper meanings" of a world that simply hasn't got any.

*friendly tap on the back*

I posted the thread at 5:53. You had your post sent by 6:00am. Please read to find the token.

RUMI

Just as the body will fail if it lacks a heart,
so too it fails without a skin. If you plant a seed
with no husk, it cannot grow, but if you bury it in
the earth with its shell, then it germinates and
becomes a great tree. So, form is a great and necessary
principle, and without it our task fails and
our purpose is not attained. Yes, this principle is
reality in the eyes of those who know reality and
have become reality!

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DayAfterTomorrow

Have you heard of Advaita (non duality)?
Here is the best video/talk I have seen/heard on non duality and the nature of self.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   

I am a fast reader. I can absorb the content of an entire novel in the matter of an hour only.

Your thread is a nice follow up with your last thread, which I've also read. It is a nice cathedral of words, sheltering your mind from the real world.

However the world out there is disappointingly simple: everything eventually dies off, ideologies eventually get obsolete, words eventually lose their meanings, riddles and koans eventually become but a shrinking island on the seas of madness; and, in the end, entropy induces the thermal death of every single thing in the universe. That's the hard truth.

Meanwhile, all humans can do is build themselves things to believe in, imagine themselves goals and hopes, and shelter themselves inside the sane confines of their cathedrals of words - beautiful, luminous cathedrals of words which are shrines to their impressive imagination and which protects them from the insanity of the darkness and silence outside.

I am not saying that you are wrong in yhour beliefs or in your "wisdom". Those are yours, they are beautiful, and they serve you well. However remember that other people also have their beliefs, their wisdoms, and those are as equally unique; like a series of tropical islands amidst the stormy sea. Never make the mistake of assuming that your island is the only one.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

I am a fast reader. I can absorb the content of an entire novel in the matter of an hour only.

Your thread is a nice follow up with your last thread, which I've also read. It is a nice cathedral of words, sheltering your mind from the real world.

However the world out there is disappointingly simple: everything eventually dies off, ideologies eventually get obsolete, words eventually lose their meanings, riddles and koans eventually become but a shrinking island on the seas of madness; and, in the end, entropy induces the thermal death of every single thing in the universe. That's the hard truth.

Meanwhile, all humans can do is build themselves things to believe in, imagine themselves goals and hopes, and shelter themselves inside the sane confines of their cathedrals of words - beautiful, luminous cathedrals of words which are shrines to their impressive imagination and which protects them from the insanity of the darkness and silence outside.

I am not saying that you are wrong in yhour beliefs or in your "wisdom". Those are yours, they are beautiful, and they serve you well. However remember that other people also have their beliefs, their wisdoms, and those are as equally unique; like a series of tropical islands amidst the stormy sea. Never make the mistake of assuming that your island is the only one.

It's a collective work for sure. Read 1 Corinthians 13, then realize your words in truth and in error. Three thing remain when the slate is cleaned of words.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Three thing remain when the slate is cleaned of words.

When there are no words there are no things. Wording is thinging.
When there are no words there is simply what is - and what is cannot be spoken - it is the eternal Tao.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Three thing remain when the slate is cleaned of words.

When there are no words there are no things. Wording is thinging.
When there are no words there is simply what is - and what is cannot be spoken - it is the eternal Tao.

Translational Symmetry leaves the invariance untouched. Translation here. Transfiguration there. Creation is remade. The book of life is what is written forever.

It's not over when Shiva comes. Born again from simulation.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: DayAfterTomorrow
Translational Symmetry leaves the invariance untouched. Translation here. Transfiguration there. Creation is remade. The book of life is what is written forever.

It's not over when Shiva comes. Born again from simulation.

So are you agreeing with what i posted - it is very difficult to tell - any chance of writing so i can understand what you write?

edit on 16-3-2017 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Of course, we can only speculate, but I think God is against non-being. The evidence is that God produces eternal beings and death is an illusion, or as fruit is to a new tree. Love is absolute. As all things are mind, so I would say we are all perfectly recorded for the good we do. 1 Cor 13 states no record of wrongs.

new topics

top topics

join