It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Trump does not mean liberal.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
a reply to: fencesitter85

In my ultra liberal university (Where Black Lives Matter and other Regressive Leftist thrive), I had a professor who is although not a Trump supporter and actually hated him (Called Trump a narcissistic man baby) and also not a conspiracy theorist (Believes in climate change) acknowledge that the Liberal Coastal Elite is dangerous and that they have control of Academia.

In addition, he agrees that the New York Times is bias toward the left, that political correctness is a big issue, and that the Liberal Elites seemed to have a strong negative bias toward working class whites by calling them nascar, junk food loving rednecks.

However, he kept his mouth shut and only told me and another person this because he will lose his job if he openly expressed his views.

I went to a Community College where I was taught basically by Cops/retired Cops since I majored in Criminal Justice and they all hated the Media lol. One of the active duty Cops was a Captain and he had a "Hot Mic" moment and said a really sarcastic thing about a Case they were working on with the Chief and the Chief was like ya were still live. And my Professor was like o # me lol he then said the Media wouldn't leave his front lawn for months.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

In my ultra liberal university (Where Black Lives Matter and other Regressive Leftist thrive), I had a professor who is although not a Trump supporter and actually hated him (Called Trump a narcissistic man baby) and also not a conspiracy theorist (Believes in climate change) acknowledge that the Liberal Coastal Elite is dangerous and that they have control of Academia.

In addition, he agrees that the New York Times is bias toward the left, that political correctness is a big issue, and that the Liberal Elites seemed to have a strong negative bias toward working class whites by calling them nascar, junk food loving rednecks.

However, he kept his mouth shut and only told me and another person this because he will lose his job if he openly expressed his views.

I went to a Community College where I was taught basically by Cops/retired Cops since I majored in Criminal Justice and they all hated the Media lol. One of the active duty Cops was a Captain and he had a "Hot Mic" moment and said a really sarcastic thing about a Case they were working on with the Chief and the Chief was like ya were still live. And my Professor was like o # me lol he then said the Media wouldn't leave his front lawn for months.

What did he actually say?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

Pro-Trump does not mean racist, sexist, or alt right either, but there you go.

No, not expilicitly -- but if you are pro-Trump you are ENABLING.

You are turning a blind eye and being cowardly indifferent of the people and policies Trump and his people believe in.

I don't approve of a lot of things, and you know what? I don't pick and choose and turn a blind eye to the crap I don't like and pretend it doesn't exist. I don't "take what I want and ignore the rest".

You don't get to do that in real life. Do we honestly make excuses for Germans who ignored what Hitler's people did because they liked a FEW of the things he did that benefited them? Do we not still blame them for knowingly going along back then?

You can't simply wash your hands of the filth and stink of Trump because you like a few bits and pieces of Trump. You don't get a free pass and can just walk away because you'd rather see Trump in the WH vs. anyone else.

And years from now, when we as a country look back into history -- you better be damn sure we won't forget who you are and what you all did. You won't be able to hide and claim ignorance and lie about voting for him. You won't get to skulk back into the shadows with regret in your hearts for the terrible direction that man put us in.

No, we will remember...and you better be the "responsible" conservatives you claim to be when that time comes.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

What did he actually say?
trump once mentioned to grab a woman by the P****Y , it is so deplorable that no candidate would have ever been elected, but trump supporters overlooked this most sexist incident

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Well you are still a leftists. If you are anti Trump agenda than obviously you prefer the opposite which is leftists ideologies.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
There's nothing wrong with the middle. It's measured. It's thoughtful. It's practical. It's efficient. It's workable.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I am pro-trump
I am anti-Islam

I am NOT racist or xenophobic

I'm andti nazi and anti kkk too, because they're hateful and intolerant , just like Islam. Well, they're ALMOST as hateful and intolerant as Islam. Hitler ain't got nothin on Mohammed

I am pro immigration and I am anti ILLEGAL immigration

Again, NOT racist, NOT xenophobic and NOT WHITE either

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Milehigh

What about Hillary's husband?
Was what he did, not said, deplorable or not?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
There's nothing wrong with the middle. It's measured. It's thoughtful. It's practical. It's efficient. It's workable.

Centrists won't be able to bring these benefits to government until we have a party that can compete with the left & right on a level playing ground.

We live in a nation where the middle has no representation. It's unbelievable. Surely it is intentional.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden
a reply to: Milehigh

What about Hillary's husband?
Was what he did, not said, deplorable or not?

You will NOT get an answer on that

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: amfirst1

Well you are still a leftists. If you are anti Trump agenda than obviously you prefer the opposite which is leftists ideologies.

I'm getting bored of trump fans saying 'no no, you're a leftist' despite me stating as a matter of absolute fact that I am not. So you're wrong. There are plenty of anti trump conservatives too. So you're wrong.

As for bill Clinton, have you guys still not got over this? Why are we still deflecting? The CURRENT potus said he can just grab women by the p**sy. Doesn't matter what bill, colonel gaddafi, colonel sanders, Ronald Mcdonald or anyone else did. Let's stay on topic.
edit on 20-3-2017 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

You lean to the left

No not always the case, Ive been known since 2008 on this forum as a hardline conservative......most of the people on here on the left that I have had vigorous debates with (and there are many) know this as well.....

It wasnt until I made it known that I didnt support Trump, that I was labeled things like "libtard" "left-leaning" "left wing" or "hillary supporter"

Many times by people that actually KNOW better as they have contributed to my threads in opposition to many left leaning policies I have debated in the past......

The OP has a very valid point, I have seen more white washing by people in this election than there was in 2008, to the point where they white wash those who dont agree with Trump as wholly left wing, despite the fact that they know better, and years of evidence, CLEARLY shows otherwise......

They have adopted the Trump campaign smear tactics

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

When I use the liberal label on someone it is always because that person is supporting one of the usual liberal causes, agendas

And yet that doesnt make them a liberal.......it only means that whatever that particular issue in debate is about, they agree with......

Agreeing with a handful of issues that Trumps viewpoint doesnt line up with, doesnt make someone a liberal, if that was the case then one could look at Trump with many of his views and say he should have run Democrat

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85
Just a quick one, as I need to put this to bed. I've lost count of the amount of times I've seen on here, and on social media, where Trump's cultists say "LOL TYPICAL LIBERAL" (along with some cringeworthy overused 4chan meme) to anyone making a comment not supportive of Trump.

Also, Liberal doesn't = Anti-Trump, Conservative doesn't = Pro-Trump and, to round it all off Pro-Trump doesn't = Conservative. In short everyone's different and people round here seem to forget that...

originally posted by: fencesitter85
Ok, let's get back to the politics.

Oh gawd please no, let's return ATS to it's former, pre-Clinton v Trump glory days and away from the constant political rhetoric!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Agreeing with a handful of issues that Trumps viewpoint doesnt line up with, doesnt make someone a liberal, if that was the case then one could look at Trump with many of his views and say he should have run Democrat

Trump could easily have run on the Democratic ticket but he stood more chance of winning by going Republican. Trump actually has been very Liberal in the past...

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Come on dude! We are just closet libitard Killary supporters

Dont you have a secret alter to Obama in your home too,

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:18 AM
link   

The OP has a very valid point, I have seen more white washing by people in this election than there was in 2008, to the point where they white wash those who dont agree with Trump as wholly left wing, despite the fact that they know better, and years of evidence, CLEARLY shows otherwise......

It seems more so than ever that every generation is getting increasingly misinformed, we are now seeing the culmination of this movement, and its looking pretty damn scary, memory is literally being erased.

I had to read that twice to make sure i am drunk enough to post it
edit on 20-3-2017 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: had to crack another beer, first drink in a month, think of me as born again

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Trump could easily have run on the Democratic ticket but he stood more chance of winning by going Republican. Trump actually has been very Liberal in the past...

Couldn't agree more , in fact he has a much much longer history of democrat support than he does republican....

Decades and decades even compared to what, MAYBE 5 yrs?

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Come on dude! We are just closet libitard Killary supporters

Dont you have a secret alter to Obama in your home too,

Totally do! You got me! Let's not forget my subscription to "weather underground " news letter 😂😂

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

It seems more so than ever that every generation is getting increasingly misinformed, we are now seeing the culmination of this movement, and its looking pretty damn scary, memory is literally being erased.

I had to read that twice to make sure i am drunk enough to post it

I'm glad I'm.not the only one who thought this was becoming more and more prevalent !

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join