It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goodwill to All and All a Goodnight...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Well this isn't your typical Goodwill donation. Five large bags of marijuana were found in a donated cooler in Monroe, Washington, on Monday.

CNN

While it's legal in Washington for people over 21 to possess one ounce of cannabis, this stash was 60 times over the limit.

"We went over there and they opened the lid and in there was five large bags of marijuana," Debbie Willis of the Monroe Police Department said. "Normally when we go there, it is for a shoplifter, but not anything like this."

Can I get some on red tag Tuesdays?
edit on 16-3-2017 by reldra because: This forum almost makes you post the same paragraph twice.

edit on 16-3-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-3-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I wonder who the idiot was that called it in.

Clearly the person/s who donated the weed thought people were too uptight and needed a relaxant.

Sheesh!

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Opened the lid.

Does anyone get that reference?

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:17 AM
link   

"Finally cleared some space in the garage today and made a goodwill run…I hope you don't mind that I took that red cooler."

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Relda did a hit and run.

Maybe she found the bag.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Opened the lid.

I'd say that you are showing your age.... but I saw it too.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Neith
I wonder who the idiot was that called it in.

Yes that is interesting, considering the bulk of their back room staff who receive the donations are community service. Or maybe thats just the one by here??

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Employees at the store discovered the marijuana while sorting through donations Monday morning and called the cops.

What a bunch of dummies. Hey wait, wheres the other five bags?

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I am imagining that someone else right now is trying to figure out how to smoke some old clothes. Hahaha. Obviously, there was a misdistribution here.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I know right? You'd think people would be a little bit more grateful!

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Teach someone never to make donations after sampling too much product.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

U B showing your age...

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
I am imagining that someone else right now is trying to figure out how to smoke some old clothes. Hahaha. Obviously, there was a misdistribution here.

haha "This weed tastes like pants... oh wait, dude... Oo"

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Great. I'm dying over here.

Rub it in, won't you.

# 717

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   
That's a bad mistake legal wise as well-3.57 lbs/ $24,000 worth and way past the legal limit for someone in the state to have. Wonder if maybe it was an intentional donation for what ever reason. Or that it had to do something with a mistake from a shop, rather than what it seems to be just a person in general donating their unwanted stuff with being mistaken in giving away their hidden stash-which sadly could be for medicinal reasons. Either way, hope they don't get into a lot of trouble, as authorities are looking into who donated it.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Update from police say that it may be connected to robberies-home invasions. In that case hope the robber/s are found and are in lots of trouble.
Source

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

I was going to type something.. "3-Finger Lid" or "a handful" all 4 fingers or so its been reported, but then again the Zig Zag Man has a tattoo of Me on His arm..

I wonder if anyone is waiting to see who shows up for the "receipt for tax purposes"...

If I were to take a stab, someone either made a score, or ripped it off, and felt some heat and thought they would stash it at Goodwill and pick it up prior to an employee finding it..

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   
"Pot Donation leads to Burglary Bust"
Source - Kiro

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Who in their right mind would donate that? I can't get my head round that. I guess with [sort of] legalisation across America Weed is treated a bit differently than here in the UK (where people pay from £10 [$12.37] to £15 [$18.56] for a gram).

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Opened the lid.

Yes, a lid was a quantity or measurement of marijuana in the 1960s.

Showing your age, Phage.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join