It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is incredibly Sarcastic I love it while the Left hate it

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Avicenne

1. Regardless of what you think of people they do deserve a voice.....
2. The vast majority of his supporters are not hateful or racist.
3. He isn't uneducated or stupid. Not my problem you simply can't stand his policies, but it's why we voted for him.
4. You're the one being arguably hateful or at least rather impolite.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

And more faux outrage by our snowflakes on the right. With their fake displays of morality and ethics when it suits them.

Nice try.....You must not know me very well if you think I care what you think of me.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

When the next Terrorist attack happens it wont be Trumps fault.

It's like you've never heard of projection- This type of statement is what sets you up for all the false flags. You've truly bought into nonsense if you don't think it can happen; but projecting terrorism is the endgame for terrorists. The next Terrorist attack? Seriously? How conditioned are you?

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
a reply to: mOjOm

So knob gobbling and sore knees wasn't inuendo? ....Ok.

Inuendo???

I don't think you even have to try that hard. It pretty much speaks for itself doesn't it??

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: GreyScale

The world really is a simple black and white perspective for some of you isn't it.

Let me put it this way.

You don't have to be gay to be someone's little cuck b*tch.

It's like you #ing people forget our alternative was Hilary Clinton. Has that not sunk in yet? I'd vote for Putin before I'd entertain her.

I'm so tired of everyone's partisan echo chambers. It make all of America seem like #ing idiots.
edit on 15-3-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

And more faux outrage by our snowflakes on the right. With their fake displays of morality and ethics when it suits them.

Nice try.....You must not know me very well if you think I care what you think of me.

Outrage? Snowflake? Fake ethics?

Sorry, you must have me confused with someone else. It might help if you take off your trigger-specs

edit on 15-3-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

link   
Youre Such a mong, you think terrorist attacks only affect the left? You think terrorist give 2 squirts of piss what party gets killed...
You proved yourself today as a real twat by thinking of people's lives as just s&f bait...

Incredibly our commander in chief is playing 'not my problem' at the expense of potential american lives lost....
And morons think its a partisanship win or online 'i told you so' pissing contest?

I hope the next terrorist attacks hit you close to home, then we'll see how much 'fun' partisanship sarcasm is...

link   
a reply to: GreyScale

Loving someone of the same sex makes you gay. The Right's consistent fascination with physical sex is their peeking point of scientific exploration. But they still miss this somehow.
edit on 15-3-2017 by MacK80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

When will you understand that not liking Trump doesn't mean liking Hillary???

I hated Hillary and wouldn't want her in there either.

But that doesn't mean I then have to like and support Trump because of her.

That whole argument and using Hillary as your shield all the time has failed.

There are plenty of reasons to not support Trump that have nothing to do with Hillary. When you learn that you'll finally understand where most of us are coming from. Until then your dislike of Hillary will just keep you focused in the wrong place.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Sorry. Did I get you caught up in the mix???

Do we have a case of Friendly Fire here????

I take full blame for it if that's the case.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MacK80

There ya go.

The grey areas really seem to mess up some people on the right.

Everything is always This or That but when they come across an idea that doesn't fit exactly in either side they just don't seem to get it.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

When will you understand that not liking Trump doesn't mean liking Hillary???

I hated Hillary and wouldn't want her in there either.

But that doesn't mean I then have to like and support Trump because of her.

That whole argument and using Hillary as your shield all the time has failed.

There are plenty of reasons to not support Trump that have nothing to do with Hillary. When you learn that you'll finally understand where most of us are coming from. Until then your dislike of Hillary will just keep you focused in the wrong place.

Agreed, see my post history. I'm not party to anyone and will hold any President to task. I don't trust Trump either but I know for damn sure this country would be handed over to globalists after Russia had their way with us, had she been elected.

The American oligarchy hates Trump or appears as such. If it's a ruse then we were #ed from the get go. Accusing someone of knob gobbling because they have hope he's different seems counter intuitive now doesn't it?

I only voted for him because it was my duty as an American to keep Hilary out of office. I will hold hope, if only marginally things will change with Trump.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Sorry. Did I get you caught up in the mix???

Do we have a case of Friendly Fire here????

I take full blame for it if that's the case.

No worries.

I generally enjoy your posts and many of your stars come from me.

I had to make an example of your post but it's just ATS business, nothing personal

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

LOL

Cool.

I've been known to throw a wild punch now and then in the old mud pit.

Getting old I guess.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

I don't have a problem with him attacking the status quo. But I have a real problem with obvious pattern of simply installing his own wealthy elite in it's place. Trading one form of oligarchy for another isn't helping anything.

How many different ways does he need to screw over the little people and reward the wealthy before you see he's not doing what he's selling.

Draining the swamp only to fill it full of sewage isn't my idea of cleaning house. All he is is empty promises. He's a cheap knock off, not the real deal. He's plated Gold that turns your skin green when you where it. He's a ROMEX watch. He's bootleg goods man.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Oh man, should've put a trigger warning in the OP. Trump always brings out the best in liberals.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Then it's time for a revolution isn't it? Mount up!

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Yes. Basically in a nutshell, they demand black and white, but never conform to it. Or think that them conforming to the best of their ability is adequate. They're full of hypocrisy, they loving winning, but think being technically correct is stupid- being technically correct is what winning is.

Anyway, if it hurts their case, expect temporary memory or mind loss.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

I'm sorry.....Am I in the right place???

This is the mud pit right????

I didn't realize it was the annual gathering of the tulips. My mistake I guess.

I didn't realize this was your safe space.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

I don't think jumping right to revolution is needed just yet.

We could start off by electing some better people though.

Maybe less war hawks, reality TV stars, Globalists, bankers, super wealthy, etc...

Try some real people for once. The kind that can actually identify with the problems that 90% of us have and deal with.

Do you think Trump or anyone in his circle even know what it's like to not have health coverage, or struggle to make ends meet, or have to sacrifice medication for food or struggle with raising children??? No. So how would they ever understand what is needed to fix those things??

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join