It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is incredibly Sarcastic I love it while the Left hate it

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Let um have it President Trump. When the next Terrorist attack happens it wont be Trumps fault.
It'll be on the Judges who keep denying the EO because there "feelings" were hurt when Trump said he wanted a Muslim Ban during the campaign. I love how he read the ruling in the Constitution to everyone. And TRUMP ISN'T A CONSTITUTIONAL LAWYER who regards the Constitution as just a piece of parchment.
edit on 15-3-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Sad to see how far the standard we hold our president has fallen. He's a clown.

(post by mOjOm removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: IamALWAYSright

Easy snoop dogg you might catch a case lol

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: IamALWAYSright

At least he aint a Woman.

(post by Stevemagegod removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
"When the next Terrorist attack happens it wont be Trumps fault."

You really added a smiley face at the end of that sentence?

Your pretty twisted.

So basically, you welcome, or are indifferent to another terrorist attack?

Which would kill innocent people, just so you and you bro-mance can say I told you so?

You have issues sir.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
So neither poster has a comment on his speech, check.

I caught the last few minutes. I don't like his foreign policy but I haven't liked any presidents foreign policy since I began following politics.

At this point, I'd be happy with someone paying attention to us for a change and giving Americans opportunity for real jobs and real compensation.

This is clearly his platform and I am 100% behind that.
edit on 15-3-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

The American people were smart enough to elect a President who REALLY CARES about this country and (most of) its citizens.

The next radical Islamic terrorist attack will fall SQUARELY on the Judge's shoulders. Even if the terrorists have been here for awhile. The Hawaii, California, Washington judges have given terrorists the GREEN LIGHT.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

You are correct on that point. He has effectively insulated himself from blame for many terrorist attack scenarios. The blame will fall squarely on the leftest organizations and the judges.

He is not as dumb as the media has made him out to be... and I think he plays stupid as well which causes his opponents to grossly underestimate him and clearly think things through. (example: last night's tax fiasco).

I do not understand his support for the current health-care over-haul though. It would be a better play to perform tax plans and repatriation of overseas money now and let Obamacare stew another year, repeal it, adopt group rate coverages that Rand Paul is presenting, and then come out with a real winning plan that isn't a scam to enrich / subsidize the insurance companies and pharmaceutical companies like Ryan is currently trying to do. If they do this, they will OWN it and effectively absolve the Democrats completely.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Wait..so despite the first EO regarding immigration restriction being absolutely legal and constitutional they have decided to not implement the second EO regarding immigration restriction? What is their case against it? If it is anything dealing with appeals to emotion then it is moot. He has the authority to do so.

(post by mOjOm removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by GreyScale removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

So knob gobbling and sore knees wasn't inuendo? ....Ok.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: GreyScale

Shh, don't you dare expose their intolerance.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
It's pretty sad that some of you can't see how bad the president is and how dangerously uneducated he is.
Hateful racist idiots have a voice now.

Oblivious peasants!

edit on 15-3-2017 by Avicenne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The American people were smart enough to elect a President who REALLY CARES about this country and (most of) its citizens.

So far the only group of people he's not screwing over are the Billionaire Elite. That's who he cares about, if that. This whole healthcare scam he's selling is going to be a mess that will follow him forever.

The next radical Islamic terrorist attack will fall SQUARELY on the Judge's shoulders. Even if the terrorists have been here for awhile. The Hawaii, California, Washington judges have given terrorists the GREEN LIGHT.

Really??? Even if the terrorists have been here already huh??? Sure why not. Hell ya might as well blame the judges for any terror attack happening in the world at that point. You've already thrown all reason out the window.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Me, when I see a new thread pop up in the ol' muddy pitts.

In hopes I don't miss nuffin'

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

You're always in the ready position for some knob gobbling and butt kissing huh????

Man, your knees must be getting sore by now.

More heartfelt words of wisdom from our compassionate, tolerant, freedom-fighting lefties.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: GreyScale

The world really is a simple black and white perspective for some of you isn't it.

Let me put it this way.

You don't have to be gay to be someone's little cuck b*tch.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join