It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The price is right

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Money has never been my main interest, i live in a nation where we are taught to be moderate. You drive a moderate car from place to place, you live in a moderate house or a small flat. You live a moderate life, for the sole reason;" Chase your dreams and do not let money decide your actions"

Everyone needs a resume to tell their life story, and in this day and age, getting one is even harder among the struggling people, out there in the wide world. People let go of their dreams to chase a paper bill,and thats a tragedy unfolding.

My first apartment, made me proud, i was moving out of the house. My second apartment, felt different, or, i moved outside my comfort zone. I was given a chance to move outside the hardships of life. It was strange at first, but now, its my home.

I could do things in life without a cost,if it means for the right purpose, just so i can do the things i love to do, i done it before. But i still need to pay the few bills i have in my drawer, and put the food on the table.

The price is right, if i fail or succeed, doesnt really matter, its the story i can tell that matters in the end. So by the stroke of the pen, let the game begin.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I just had too.....

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

Is that you or the ghostwriter?. Why should I care

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I will hire a Ghostwriter

new topics

join