It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump interviewed by Tucker Carlson tonite

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: D8Tee

The "teaser" clip from Fox News shows President Trump sitting in the same hall where the Detroit (Ypsilanti) rally was held...either before or after said rally today.
Teaser Clip: video.foxnews.com...=show-clips

Good find.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
OK -- 17:45 and Trump is finished...

Tucker in :15.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

a reply to: D8Tee

The "teaser" clip from Fox News shows President Trump sitting in the same hall where the Detroit (Ypsilanti) rally was held...either before or after said rally today.
Teaser Clip: video.foxnews.com...=show-clips

Good find.

I posted it the first time earlier in the thread. I'll watch the CNN Townhall with Tom Price tonight. It will be live. Want to see what the latest is on the ObamaScrew repeal. My livelihood depends on a better replacement.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Fox live feed -

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Wonder if they are going to go after Maddow for releasing the tax returns, he says it's Illegal.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Wonder if they are going to go after Maddow for releasing the tax returns, he says it's Illegal.

I personally hope so. The BS has to stop, the undermining the president has to stop, the leaks and sedition have to stop. It's a huge national security threat.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

My stream quit.

link   
President mentions, (paraphrase) Lowering prescription drugs , citing Europe and how their costs from the same manufacturers are a fraction the price they are here because of our "middle men." Pres Trump suggest bidding as a solution to reduce the prices "so low our heads will spin." What do you guys think?

I applaud the acknowledgment and suggested remedy but man what a force big pharma is, so that will be an interesting battle for the pres, especially with lobbyist. Will he have to compromise any relationships with those in that industry that support him? Will they meet him somewhere satisfactorily? I am doubtful not because of his effort but because of pharma's stance.

Some intersting reads on subject:

Big Pharma’s Offer to Trump: Discounts When Drugs Don’t Work

What CEOs say happened in Trump’s closed-door meeting with big pharma

Doh, the feed is stalling…
edit on 15-3-2017 by waftist because: (no reason given)

link   
The other feed went down. Probably Russian hackers LOL.

Here's another one, geeze.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Anyone notice how Trump answered the question about the tax return leak coming out of the WH?

He was blinking often, indicating his may be lying.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Maddow is not the primary, she was only the messenger (for her $7 million a year salary).

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Anyone notice how Trump answered the question about the tax return leak coming out of the WH?

Seriously....is this going to turn into his sniffling thing again? Is his blinking going to be the next HUGE sign that Trump and Putin are best friends and Putin actually released the returns?

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

He blinks to set off the triggering.

It works.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: introvert

Seriously....is this going to turn into his sniffling thing again? Is his blinking going to be the next HUGE sign that Trump and Putin are best friends and Putin actually released the returns?

No. I'm just listening and watching. Trump has obvious tells when he is lying.

Watch his eyes and watch his shoulders.

I'm noy saying he is lying. Just commenting on my observations.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: waftist

The only way to lower drug prices is to go to use artificial price controls of some kind. Either a ceiling mandated by law, or going to Socialized Healthcare will do the job.

Americans have an extremely low threshold/tolerance for pain and discomfort. But that's a subject for another thread.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

The only way to lower drug prices is to go to use artificial price controls of some kind. Either a ceiling mandated by law, or going to Socialized Healthcare will do the job.

Americans have an extremely low threshold/tolerance for pain and discomfort. But that's a subject for another thread.

The earlier posters suggestion of bidding to lower prices could work to some extent. But that's only going to work if the buyer has more power, which inevitably pushes everything to single payer.

I maintain, the most realistic method we have to lower our drug prices is to sign a trade deal with a high population nation (or several smaller ones) where they buy our name brand medications rather than produce their own generics. Not an easy thing to negotiate, but if enough people got on board, it would drastically lower our prices while not raising theirs very much.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Yes much material on this and I was optimistic at first and do believe the President wants to lower costs, but from what I've read so far on the issue, I honestly can't tell the difference between intention, reality and exaggeration. Unfortunately the path of compromise will be more political than sensible I'm afraid, but at least he acknowledges the outlandish pricing and problems. Those links I provided also have pertinent links within for a better picture.
I hope someone does do a thread on it..

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

I wouldn't count on getting any sort of read on compromise out of Trump. His standard tactics involve a bunch of obfuscation, exaggeration, and misdirection. He says what he says, and we'll see what he winds up with when he's done. He says he wants XYZ here, but that doesn't necessarily mean he wants XYZ, and it gives no indication on what he'll give up to get XYZ.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

I wouldn't count on getting any sort of read on compromise out of Trump. His standard tactics involve a bunch of obfuscation, exaggeration, and misdirection. He says what he says, and we'll see what he winds up with when he's done. He says he wants XYZ here, but that doesn't necessarily mean he wants XYZ, and it gives no indication on what he'll give up to get XYZ.

It's all part of the art of the deal, you should read it.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Yes that is the rule of thumb when dealing with a habitual liar.

Don't listen to what they say. Watch what they do.

eta: Of course the really clever ones can throw you a curve ball once in a while, just to keep you off-balance.
edit on 3/15/2017 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join