It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump interviewed by Tucker Carlson tonite

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
This should be good, can anyone find a live feed?
Think he will talk about the new travel ban being blocked?
And his taxes being leaked?

twitter.com...

Sneak Peek: Pres. Trump on why he tweeted about wiretapping before producing evidence. Watch the full interview tonight at 9p ET. #Tucker

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago
More
I will be interviewed by @TuckerCarlson tonight at 9:00 P.M. on @FoxNews. Enjoy!

edit on 15-3-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Thanks for the heads-up. Lots for Tucker to cover, that's for sure.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I hope he asks about the increased military deployment in Syria and what he plans to do about Turkey's baseless aggression against US-aligned Kurds and the Syrian anti-terrorist coalition (Syria, Russia, Iran etc.)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Tucker, perfect soft ball pitcher to allow Trump to continue campaigning. I'll be tweeting my azz off after the "event"....

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

One of the crafters of ObamaCare repeal/replace, HHS Secretary Tom Price, will be featured on a CNN Town Hall tonight at 9pm ET too.

www.cnn.com...

I hope he and President Trump don't totally contradict each other.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

9:00 PM, which time? It's 1 AM in Poland.

9 ET, thanks

edit on Wed, 15 Mar 2017 19:00:31 -0500America/Chicago310015America/Chicago3312017f by residentofearth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
drinking game....
1 shot of tequila for every lie he tells....we all will be s**t-faced before the end of the interview

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Send him a question ATS.

twitter.com...

We will interview @realDonaldTrump Wed. What would you ask? Tweet questions using #TuckerAskPOTUS and watch at 9pm ET on #FoxNews #Tucker

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
This should be good, can anyone find a live feed?
Think he will talk about the new travel ban being blocked?
And his taxes being leaked?

twitter.com...

Sneak Peek: Pres. Trump on why he tweeted about wiretapping before producing evidence. Watch the full interview tonight at 9p ET. #Tucker

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago
More
I will be interviewed by @TuckerCarlson tonight at 9:00 P.M. on @FoxNews. Enjoy!

All the cable nets have Trump's Nashville rally running right now. 45 min's to Tucker... Hopefully he'll be finished by then.

BTW -- latest approval poll has Trump at 52%

Politico: Trump 52% Approval

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
STOP THE PRESSES.

This "Live" Interview was actually recorded earlier today while Trump was in Detroit!

SEE HERE: video.foxnews.com...=show-clips

In many ways, FoxNews is becoming as disgusting and insulting of the American people as CNN.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
STOP THE PRESSES.

This "Live" Interview was actually recorded earlier today while Trump was in Detroit!

In many ways, FoxNews is becoming as disgusting and insulting of the American people as CNN.

What's worse, the common practice of the taped interview or Bill Clinton's wife getting the debate questions from CNN ahead of time?

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Someone ask about term limits!

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Trump is at a rally right now in Nashville. It started late, he started talking about 10 min ago. He'd better wrap it up if he wants to make Tucker's show. Based on the wording, I assume it's going to be live?

Isn't it almost 8:30 ET?

edit on 15-3-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
Trump is at a rally right now in Nashville. It started late, he started talking about 10 min ago. He'd better wrap it up if he wants to make Tucker's show.

Isn't it almost 8:30 ET?

The interview with Tucker was taped before the rally.

The question is, will he wrap up the rally before Tucker's 6 PM (Pacific) show starts?
edit on 15-3-2017 by SBMcG because: Bill Clinton's wife lost the popular vote too!

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

I see the TWEET that you referenced is from March 13th. If President Trump had said anything earth-shattering newsworthy, it would have leaked out already.

In Feb, ABC's Stephanopolopolis did an interview that was portrayed as "live", but during the interview (recorded 2 days earlier!) President Trump said that he was for waterboarding...or something like that. ABC couldn't contain themselves over this "blockbuster" admission. They leaked some of the content out over the weekend, but still portrayed the President's post Super-Bowl interview as LIVE.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

Ok. I was confused by the wording then, thought it was live. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

STOP THE PRESSES.

What's worse, the common practice of the taped interview or Bill Clinton's wife getting the debate questions from CNN ahead of time?

Of course, the Donna Brazil transgression was FAR worse! It's just annoying that FoxNews presents this Tucker Carlson interview of President Trump as a "LIVE" event...that's all.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I see the TWEET that you referenced is from March 13th. If President Trump had said anything earth-shattering newsworthy, it would have leaked out already.

I am thinking he taped this earlier today onboard Air Force One. He's asking questions about leaked taxes which was from yesterday.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

The "teaser" clip from Fox News shows President Trump sitting in the same hall where the Detroit (Ypsilanti) rally was held...either before or after said rally today.

Teaser Clip: video.foxnews.com...=show-clips

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join