It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is your mail being opened too?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobafett1972
But that is exactly why I am done in this particular thread. You are misreading everything I say. So why waste your time and mine? I did not end it in a childish manner. This is exactly what I mean. I thought I was just bowing out nicely and you somehow twist it into me being childish?

I feel you have some points and they should be discussed thru to a joint understanding sometimes understanding can be achieved I even am willing to conceed at times and believe me I have 4 specific members I enjoy to duel with and yet they come with more understanding of the trade of ideas and opinions, I like everyone here even those who wish to have my head , that's because even those people are willing to follow thru with a fair trade of concessions are more apt to bring about understanding and fruitful change you have recieved concession from me yet you remain hostile to my intent to explain tact and forthrightness , you have a point and I give you the respect for your opinion and have on more than one ocassion told you you have good qualities in your statements such as the loyalty to your organization , and your opinion agreed to or not by me is respected why cant you take it at the fact of I wish to build a more productive dialog , a one sided approach never gets anyone any where I will give you your due and only ask the same in return.

I agreeded to disagree because it is quite obvious to me we will just continue to not agree on anything. How is this childish?

See you have missed my concessions all the way thru in the blind attempt to prove a point , I will tell you again , you have some points I like , your loyalty is well respected and respect is deserved for it , but dont let your loyalty blind you in the manner it is now, you are missing the fact I have good things to say for those of constructive dialog recommendations. I actually wish to talk more about this and am eager to be in the position to make more concessions of understanding , I just am asking you come at me the same way. I feel these boards would be more constructive if conducted by robot like perfection so that points get clearly exchanged without these misgivings , but in the same point I would say that that is to cold there is no conversation worth fruition if the passions dont accompainy them, but the way those passions are expressed sometimes can be improved on all sides.

You do not even know me, but yet all of your post have accused me of being rude, degrading and now childish?

AAAAHHHH you see a point made now dont you, congradulaions you finally are getting to my point, it just took like kind statements to express my stance , you didnt know me and my experience yet you came with the authoritive tone of a person who felt that I knew nothing because you didnt see me at the water cooler every morning , I showed you in a way so obvious that which I was feeling.

If this is the case, then why do I have no warnings? Oh, maybe it is because I am not in fact doing anything rude, or degrading or childish.

warnings are not the say all be all for common human exchange when you join specific policies are presented to be obvious, however when you join they expect that you can grow and take in and give out recommendations for ways to improve dialog , the rules are a base line , common human morals and respect must always continue forth from there , if they tried to lay out rules for every aspect and every word you can and cant say then why be here why be somewhere where pationate opinion has left to the side of given opinion, they run a loose enough board to make such freedom of exchange of dialog and ways to improve more there on.

[edit on 3/2/2005 by drbryankkruta]

[edit on 3/2/2005 by drbryankkruta]

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Just a quick comment so that people don't think i am wierd and post to people who aren't there...

my previous posts were directed to the person that was having a bad day and violated TOS , so all HIS posts were removed...

sorry to interject...

back to the scheduled program...

<< 1  2   >>

join