It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Trump Insider Roger Stone Survives Hit-And-Run Car Accident

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: diggindirt

originally posted by: slider1982
I would be looking for a model T ford to get around in, but then no doubt the NSA,CIA can some how remote jack that to...

RA

I've got a 1973 Chevy Impala I'll loan him until this blows over. I know for a fact if a modern car hits my land barge, the modern car breaks into little pieces. Also, I have it on good authority that the car can't be "hacked" because it has no computer modules. And---it goes very fast if you need to go very fast.

Aww man! Beautiful boat on wheels. Haven't driven one of them since high school. care to post a pic?

we need a car forum here...

Sorry don't have a pic handy on this machine but he's a standard model, big motor, four-door, will haul 18 college students (or has done) and a driver. (There are pix of that episode but it was long before digital so those are in an album somewhere.) He is olive green so one of my students dubbed him "Tyler the Tank" and the name has stuck.
At present I'm waiting for a call from our body shop guy to do a bit of cosmetic restoration around the back window, a weak point in that model. He sat in the weather for nearly a year while we were building a house and barn and suffered a bit from that exposure---otherwise, he's been pampered.
edit on 15-3-2017 by diggindirt because: correction

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

They do tint windshields but not so dark you can't see in. However...At certain angles and in certain light it is almost impossible to see through some of them. Especially if the interior has dark upholstery.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Poison has too much of a Russian signature on it.
But this is America land of the second amendment. If they want him all they need to do is fake a drive by accidental bystander shooting. It sure doesn't require a car. Too risky to the other driver.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

I had a 72 Gran Torino station wagon once and an 87 Buick hit me from behind and folded like an accordion. I got a one inch ding in my bumper (chrome baby) and because the guy hit his breaks so hard his front end dove he put a hole in my gas tank. He couldn't believe the difference between my damage and his. The police shook their heads too. That cars long gone but I still have the key on my key chain.

But I do have a low tech 96 jeep that I keep and the guy can borrow that if he wants.
It's really fun to drive.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Shamrock6

Poison has too much of a Russian signature on it.

I think this is the first time we've ever agreed on something. Wonders never cease.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
the windscreen bit is something of a misnomer, a lot of, especially big screens these days have a heat reflecting coating that er, reflects heat, a sort of coppery colour as a vehicle approaches you in sunlight, and you won't see any front occupants anyway, other cars by design you may not be able to pick out occupants anyway, though wearing Polariods you most likely would, while ordinary sunglasses in those cases you will see nowt'.
My Espace has such a screen, they are not tints per se.

In edit, BTW for those that use 'Road Angel' speed radar there is usually a plain gap somewhere to install the device...

edit on 15-3-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
First off I live in Orlando...And to be quite frank if anyone government or not wanted you dead there are enough junkies here to make it happen...Offer a few grand and a stolen gun and it's done. The fact this jackass thinks he is some kinda target is laughable at best...Nuff said.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Dude,an optometrist can prescribe sunglasses,they can't alter a factory vehicle,certain laws allow different shades,on the side and back,most you can do legally is tint the top 4 in of windshield Don't make a Dr an automotive engineer

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: diggindirt

I had a 72 Gran Torino station wagon once and an 87 Buick hit me from behind and folded like an accordion. I got a one inch ding in my bumper (chrome baby) and because the guy hit his breaks so hard his front end dove he put a hole in my gas tank. He couldn't believe the difference between my damage and his. The police shook their heads too. That cars long gone but I still have the key on my key chain.

But I do have a low tech 96 jeep that I keep and the guy can borrow that if he wants.
It's really fun to drive.

Ha...i had a 1967 Mercedes 250 4 door...all steel...had almost an exact same accident with similar results on a highway off ramp. Can't remember what kind of car hit me, but it was unrecognizable from the front I remember. My car had a dent in the back bumper and the whole bumper was pushed downward a very slight amount.

While that car had no get up and go, it literally was built like a tank.
edit on 3/16/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

People do all sort of illegal tints in Florida.

I've seen front window tints as well. Sometimes it's close to impossible to see who is in a car.

fyi. florida only has rear plates.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join