It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Trump Insider Roger Stone Survives Hit-And-Run Car Accident

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Is this guy a walking accident or is this a second attempt on his life?

“I was driving on my way to a speech in Orlando later this afternoon, and my car was T-boned by a car coming out of nowhere, the windshield so darkly tinted you could not see who was inside the car,” Stone told Alex Jones following the accident. “It was starting — the airbags went off, they came it at the passenger door where I was seated.”

Then he says this:

“And then the driver threw it in reverse, even though he had sustained some damage, and took off. There either were no plates or they were not identifiable.”

Anyone who has spent any time in Florida knows everyone's​ windows are heavily tinted, but no plates?!

www.infowars.com...

edit on 15-3-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2017 by elevatedone because: Removed all caps title

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

This was posted previously and he said he would make his info wars segment.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

This was posted previously and he said he would make his info wars segment.

I don't see it, must not be big news and/or breaking then.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I would be looking for a model T ford to get around in, but then no doubt the NSA,CIA can some how remote jack that to...

RA

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

“I was driving on my way to a speech in Orlando later this afternoon, and my car was T-boned by a car coming out of nowhere, the windshield so darkly tinted you could not see who was inside the car,” Stone told Alex Jones following the accident. “It was starting — the airbags went off, they came it at the passenger door where I was seated.”

Then he says this:

“And then the driver threw it in reverse, even though he had sustained some damage, and took off. There either were no plates or they were not identifiable.”

Anyone who has spent any time in Florida knows everyone's​ windows are heavily tinted, but no played?!

www.infowars.com...

A bit confused here...they allow front window tinting in FL so dark you can't see in? I don't think I've ever seen a front window tinted, maybe strips on top and bottom, but never the whole window to where you can't see in.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Yea because the only way to off somebody and making it look like an accident is by a botched vehicle collision and by not giving them enough poison.

Amazing that people can believe the government is sneaky enough to keep the moon landings hoaxed for half a century and pull off 9/11 but somehow can't kill one guy.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982
I would be looking for a model T ford to get around in, but then no doubt the NSA,CIA can some how remote jack that to...

RA

I'm quite certain a Model T would be safe and if you know something please don't share. I've been using the WL release to convince my wife to sell our family car for a 69 Charger.
And still keep my truck.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Then he says this:

Anyone who has spent any time in Florida knows everyone's​ windows are heavily tinted, but no played?!

www.infowars.com...

A bit confused here...they allow front window tinting in FL so dark you can't see in? I don't think I've ever seen a front window tinted, maybe strips on top and bottom, but never the whole window to where you can't see in.

I'm confused how the collision was bad enough that he was transported to hospital and then 'about an hour' later he's outside giving a TV interview and moving his head around with no problem?

That's a damn quick hospital trip and a real springy neck.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Yea because the only way to off somebody and making it look like an accident is by a botched vehicle collision and by not giving them enough poison.

Amazing that people can believe the government is sneaky enough to keep the moon landings hoaxed for half a century and pull off 9/11 but somehow can't kill one guy.

Beautiful response! He really seems to be pushing this "They're out to get me" thing. I find it suspect also. Thanks for sharing.

link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Quite dumbfounding right? I mean why didn't the guy just shoot him in the head? Why ram his car then run away?

link   

Tinted windshields, including the drivers & passenger side and rear windows are illegal in my state. It's for the safety of police officers who have to approach vehicles. Dark tinted windows can easily prevent an officer from seeing the occupants holding or reaching for a weapon. I thought all states had that law.

I would think anyone who was going to put a hit on somebody using their car, would surely have tinted windows or a bogus license plate.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Front window not so sure, but in Florida, if there are laws on the tint percentage nobody seems to pay it any mind, nor does it appear to be enforced. They don't require inspections out there either if I remember correctly. I have lots of family out there.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

Tinted windshields, including the drivers & passenger side and rear windows are illegal in my state. It's for the safety of police officers who have to approach vehicles. Dark tinted windows can easily prevent an officer from seeing the occupants holding or reaching for a weapon. I thought all states had that law.

I would think anyone who was going to put a hit on somebody using their car, would surely have tinted windows or a bogus license plate.

That exists in my state also, and was berated by a police officer because of it. Gave me a 10 day grace period to remove it from my front passenger and driver window (I bought it this way). I was in my early 20's at the time.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Roger Stone is neck-deep in U.S. political shenanigans. I have a hard time believing anything that comes from his mouth.
edit on 15-3-2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Depends which elements of which agency is doing it. Everything is compartmentalized, the people working for black budget NASA programs aren't hanging out with hit contractors for the CIA.

If there is something going on, it's probably by a clique within the IC running their own op.

edit on 15-3-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Roger Stone is neck-deep in U.S. political shenanigans. I have a hard time thinking anything that comes from his mouth is nothing but contrived b-s.

Then why is Trump endorsing this guy? He's like a Conspiracy Theorists wet dream if we were still in the 60's.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: Shamrock6

Depends which elements of which agency is doing it. Everything is compartmentalized, the groups working for black budget NASA programs aren't in contact which hit contractors for the CIA. If there is something going on, it's probably by a clique within the CIA/FBI running their own op.

ok, so they start off with polonium which proves ineffective so they revert to attempted vehicular homicide.

Maybe he's just not fit to drive. You being old with a detached retina and all....

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
FWIW

Florida statute/side windows

No mention of windshield...

A car like that should stick out if this statute is cause for immediate citation...infraction?

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

An optometrist can prescribe a tinted windshield, at least in my state.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Roger Stone is neck-deep in U.S. political shenanigans. I have a hard time thinking anything that comes from his mouth is nothing but contrived b-s.

Then why is Trump endorsing this guy? He's like a Conspiracy Theorists wet dream if we were still in the 60's.

Ha...well, I don't exactly trust Trump either.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join