It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain has lost it completely.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
When people get old, sometimes a little dementia kicks in. McCain just needs to retire, he can't deal with things properly anymore. We can't hold it against him, it is probably a medical condition that is causing this delusion he has been experiencing. He was probably a real nice guy at one time and even now if he gets out of this stress of politics he might be all right. He probably won't retire on his own, it is hard on a person's self esteem. I have been noticing this for about eight years now. But he does seem to be getting worse.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
McCain is simply a trauma victim who's still seeking a way to take back the power he lost when he was captured. He's a war hawk because he has a compulsive need to be the big man and show to himself and others what a man he is. He's overcompensating for the loss of manhood he felt when imprisoned. It's actually sad, pitiable and understandable.

He's a man who, if not in a dangerous position of power deserves pity and needs help. As a man in power, he's a danger and a threat to all because he is neither thinking nor acting with a rational mind. The more he feels his power slipping the crazier he will get. He simply cannot help himself. He's not well. His age is not helping either. In many ways it's helping to exacerbate old wounds.
edit on 3/15/2017 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I have been noticing this for about eight years now. But he does seem to be getting worse.

He seemed to be playing water boy for the other side for quite some time
now, and yes I agree its getting worse, all of it.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

He does have a valid point though. Rand gave no reason, and sided with Russia. A tiny nation seeking to become a member of NATO, how is that threatening to the US?

Oh, just a war with Russia. Nothing big really.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: network dude

If you put lipstick on John McCain, you'd get Nancy Pelosi.

Even with McCain as a canvas, it would take a half-eaten pork chop to pull that one off.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

The only thing I can think of to do that might work is to start a catchy phrase to hashtag so as to tell him how we feel.

Maybe something along the lines of

#ItIsTimeForBedJohnny

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

McCain lost it completely about 15 years ago. I have NO respect for the "pro-military" guy who always seems to push for cuts to Veterans benefits. Sellout scumbag.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

There's probably at least a bit of truth to that...

Add to that the fact that he's lived in the shadows of two remarkable naval officers in his dad, and his grand-dad, not to mention his great uncles 3 of whom retired as at least two star generals...

...and there's likely to be more than a little truth to that supposition.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I really have no respect for John McCain. The man has proven himself to be a complete dumbass whose "solution" to any perceived "problem" is a bomb.

He showed his true colors when I watched him snicker and sneer at a citizen who twisted him into a corner he couldn't bull# himself out of.Video of citizen telling him he belongs in jail

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude I used to think McCain was a great American war hero, but a lousy politician (RINO). True or not, there were rumors about him getting preferential treatment while he was a POW because he allegedly sang like a canary and became a propaganda mouthpiece for the North Vietnamese. I don't know if the whole experience gave him PTSD, but he has turned in to a madman-like "Dr. Strangelove". I believe he is a key player in the deep state attacks on President Trump. He was one of the masterminds of the Ukraine coup and the plan to topple Assad in Syria and to create chaos in the ME altogether using his Isis army. He has operatives in all the alphabet agencies, the military, and both the democratic and republican parties. He is the new face of "McCarthyism". One of the main reasons I voted for President Trump is because I was truly alarmed about the direction obama was taking us in regards to Russia, he was hell-bent on war with Russia and Hillary would have pursued this. I want peace with Russia, and just by the sheer fact that Trump got elected de-escalated the war stance (somewhat) with Russia. McCain and the deep state are infuriated by this and have turned this in to a McCarthy style inquisition against President Trump or anyone who wants peace and good relations with Russia, and not necessarily Putin. Putin definitely is an old KGB holdover and an oligarch. His popularity in Russia was a predictable response to the sabre rattling of the USA.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Rand Paul did run for the presidency. He was even in the primary debates. Though it doesn't surprise me you didn't notice considering the fact that he practically had to scream to even be heard over the others.
edit on 15-3-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   

its not but what is montgero bringing to nato? no army no advanced technology no nukes so what do they have to offer? they looking for nato to come rescue them from a big bear.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Man this guy really has lost it.

I don't think he's fit for duty anymore. It's time for him to retire.

He may have been a war hero at some point, but now he's just a sad old politician who time is long passed and whose glory days are long, long over.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: Vector99

Because it's one more nation for the US err i mean NATO, right, NATO to fund militarily. Because we know all other members of NATO besides the US pay their fair share right? NATO doesn't need any more expansion until current members actually contribute the share they are supposed to.

Yes, because a tiny nation on the Balkans and its 600,000 residents are going to bankrupt the great US of A.

Doesn't matter. They are not our responsibility and neither should they burden us with a bill.

We spend too much on NATO already, so no, just no.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   

This John McCain?

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Heard lots of rumors about McCain spilling the beans while a POW. Believe he shot up a US fighter plane while it was on the deck of an aircraft carrier parked in front of him. Didn't Nixon even have to pardon him for treason after he was released?

Anyway, McCain is not a hero. He's just a puppet for the establishment. Rand should take any criticism from him as a complement.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   
At what point do his actions as a politician negate the "automatic respect" doled out to him for his experience as a POW?

Douchebag has been riding that his entire life. Most veterans I know don't like drawing much attention to the fact. This guy has made a mockery of their humility his whole career.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=22016612]network dude

Johnny Boy has had a Chubby for a lot of Suspect People these Days , the Last One I Recall was.......

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
This is very interesting for those that weren't watching that election, McCain was wrong in 07/08 and he is wrong 10 years later. This guys needs to be primaried by a pro-Trump, pro-Paul person if he won't go on his on own.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Loving this spat between Rand Paul and McCain. Paul just said on morning TV that McCain makes a good case for term limits. He wondered how many Americans would be willing to send their kids to fight and die for Montenegro. Or Ukraine. He said we have almost no interests there and they don't pay their 2% so why should we keep footing the bill. Damn straight.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join