It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain has lost it completely.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Ron Paul is the only candidate I fully supported. Unfortunately the Pauls don't get as much traction as they deserve.
edit on 15-3-2017 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Why in the hell doesn't McCain just switch his party affiliation and come out of the closet. Authoritarian Progressive Warhawk.

Dear Vlad, The #ArabSpring is coming to a neighborhood near you:
twitter.com...

twitter.com...

Sen. John McCain: U.S. Must Sustain Momentum of Arab Spring
www.usip.org...

edit on 15-3-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Ron Paul is the only candidate I fully supported. Unfortunately the Pauls don't get as much traction as they deserve.

I don't disagree, what I'm saying is it seemed like Ron have up on his presidential bid in return for support from the party to get his son elected. Similar to Bernie I guess. The way Rand came out initially, he seemed very different then his dad.

As time passes, I am to like him a little more each day.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Why in the hell doesn't McCain just switch his party affiliation and come out of the closet. Authoritarian Progressive Warhawk.

It sure seems like this. But all that aside, to disrespect Rand Paul like that was just completely over the top. The only excuse for that is dementia, and while Reagan held out and had Nancy run the office for the last few years, his position isn't nearly as important. He needs to go to a home and have Graham change his bedpan.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If you put lipstick on John McCain, you'd get Nancy Pelosi.

This thing?

Sounds about right.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If you put lipstick on John McCain, you'd get Nancy Pelosi.

This thing?

Sounds about right.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
He sees Russians everywhere.

Of course he does. Communism is the boogey man. And McCain spent time in a POW camp in Vietnam. I suspect his POW internment is the reason why he makes such brash statements without considering the children who died at the Beslan school massacre in Russia, when wishing an Arab Spring upon Russia to which Putin responded by saying McCain was not possessing full mental faculties.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep Awww geeez, man!
That's freaky.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

As far as I'm concerned, he is merely displaying the actions of those he represents - the political establishment. They have been dealt a massive blow to their little charade thanks to the election of Trump.

Trump is the antithesis of the establishment, McCain is their cheerleader.....& on this basis McCain is instinctively reacting to the real possibility that his house (their house) is about to crumble.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
He does have a valid point though.
Rand gave no reason, and sided with Russia. A tiny nation seeking to become a member of NATO, how is that threatening to the US?

Because it promptly puts the Russian-thaw back in a deep-freeze.

Montenegro's NATO Bid

Montenegro, which has fewer residents than Nashville and an army of only 2,000 troops, is an unlikely strategic harbinger of U.S.-Russian relations.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I am sure Montenegro is a fine little country but do we really want them in NATO?
If a war were to start, they would be overrun in about an hour after seeing what they have in the way of military hardware. Hell take a couple hundred armed US civilians over there and we might be able to take over the country.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

And then we have to back them up completely.
McCain has lost his mind.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
This is McCains chance to be a hero and he's going to take it! I can see him talking into a mic telling us Trump is going to jail.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: joshysway
This is McCains chance to be a hero and he's going to take it! I can see him talking into a mic telling us Trump is going to jail.

McCain never has been, and never will be a hero. He's a pathetic and worthless puppet of the armaments and oil corporations.

He deserves only the utmost contempt from everybody.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I can remember a visit we had to my great grandmothers house in the early 90s.
We were making lunch and my mum went to boil some eggs, my great grandmother lost her shyte and ran to the stove, quickly turned it off and then proceeded to take the pot with the eggs and tipped it out in the backyard.
We all didnt know what was going on and when someone asked why shr did that she calmly explained that communists had recently tried to kill her via exploding eggs, she was a bit over 80.

McCain reminds me of my great grandmother, they even look kinda similar

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
The US population has also lost it voting this person back in. This can somewhat be explained by the media also losing it. Garbage in - garbage out.

The idea of term limits it a good one to help clean out these cobwebs.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

He lost it 10 years ago when he was running against Obama. Don't know why a lot of you are surprised.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Because it's one more nation for the US err i mean NATO, right, NATO to fund militarily. Because we know all other members of NATO besides the US pay their fair share right? NATO doesn't need any more expansion until current members actually contribute the share they are supposed to.

Yes, because a tiny nation on the Balkans and its 600,000 residents are going to bankrupt the great US of A.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
POW or not this guy has got to go. He is as dirty as the day is long. He is the quintessential example for term limits.

THANK YOU!!

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

McCain has lost it completely.

McCain never had it to begin with!

Although I get it everything is Russia's fault.

He is supposed to be a republican. What a Rino. Can we just give him to the democrats already? Better yet cant we just make them take him?

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
McCain does not expect Rand Paul to be convicted of treason, nor does he think Rand Paul is working directly with the Russians. He is simply pointing out that Rand Paul's views on Ukraine are in line with Putin's, and that letting Russia take over more of Ukraine is like working for Putin. This is accurate.

It is only after Trump sided with Russia that some Republicans decided to side with Russia as well. The traditional Republican stance is that Russia is the enemy and to amp up military presence and defend our allies.
edit on 15pmWed, 15 Mar 2017 21:46:43 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join