It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain has lost it completely.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+43 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
www.thedailybeast.com...

McCain: Rand Paul ‘Is Now Working for Vladimir Putin’

I was sure this was hyperbole and he didn't "really" say that, but then I read this:

Sen. John McCain on Wednesday directly accused fellow Republican Sen. Rand Paul of working for Russian President Vladimir Putin. While speaking from the Senate floor in support of a bill advancing Montenegro’s bid to join NATO, McCain noted objection from the Kentucky senator, saying, “You are achieving the objectives of Vladimir Putin... trying to dismember this small country which has already been the subject an attempted coup.” He continued: “If they object, they are now carrying out the desires and ambitions of Vladimir Putin and I do not say that lightly.” Several moments later, after McCain asked for unanimous consent to move the bill forward, Sen. Paul raised his objection and then exited the room. This set off McCain, who railed against Paul: “I note the senator from Kentucky leaving the floor without justification or any rationale for the action he has just taken. That is really remarkable, that a senator blocking a treaty that is supported by the overwhelming number, perhaps 98—at least—of his colleagues would come to the floor and object and walk away.” He then directly connected Paul to the Russians: “The only conclusion you can draw when he walks away is he has no justification for his objection to having a small nation be part of NATO that is under assault from the Russians. So I repeat again, the senator from Kentucky is now working for Vladimir Putin.

McCain seems to have a small chubby for Putin. He sees Russians everywhere. They are like the damn underpants gnomes. He knows they are there, but nobody else can see them.

I dislike his politics and have thought he was a tool for a while now, but he is a veteran and must have gone through some hard things while being a POW, so even though he seems to be wrought with dementia, he deserves some respect. I hope they can find a nice home for him with good care.

+34 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
He's become an old senile RINO who still thinks he's fighting a war.

The funny part is, he probably has more liberal supporters now than republican.
edit on 15-3-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Expansion of US military into one more country, yaaayyy.

+38 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
POW or not this guy has got to go. He is as dirty as the day is long. He is the quintessential example for term limits.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
He's become an old senile RINO who still thinks he's fighting a war.

The funny part is, he probably has more liberal supporters now than republican.

When it comes to warmongering, they all go one way together. Its stuff like health care they talk and talk and talk about...

+19 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Everybody he doesn't like is working for Vladimir Putin.

I wonder what Uncle Vlad ever did to John McCain? Did he sneeze on him at a summit or something?

Considering John McCain's ties to corrupt child-labour using corporations, The house of Saud, Islamist radicals, Fascists in the former USSR and a whole host of other nasty people the guy should probably just be arrested.

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Can I say I toldja so?? Back when people here were on the McCain and Palin train I said McCain was a loony and reminded me of a tRex. Said Id love to fight him cause he has a 6 inch reach. Called him WW3 McCain. Said Palin may be a great lay, but a bad vice.

Im a freaking fount of knowledge, Im tellin you.

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

People should go after McCain for proof of his claim as hard as he is going after Trump for proof of his wiretapping claim.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
He does have a valid point though.
Rand gave no reason, and sided with Russia. A tiny nation seeking to become a member of NATO, how is that threatening to the US?

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Mr. Putin needs to call him out.

Two men enter, one man leaves

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Because it's one more nation for the US err i mean NATO, right, NATO to fund militarily. Because we know all other members of NATO besides the US pay their fair share right? NATO doesn't need any more expansion until current members actually contribute the share they are supposed to.

+25 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

If you put lipstick on John McCain, you'd get Nancy Pelosi.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Without rational? Really, Senator? You as much as accused the man of treason, and convicted him, on the Senate floor. That seems sufficient reason to walk out on your insanity.

Not all that long ago, you'd have been called on by seconds. ...and I can't help but think that maybe, just maybe, Code Duello has a place in politics.

Speaking from my place in the peanut gallery, if I'd been Rand Paul, I'd have given you the two finger salute, then excoriated you in the press five minutes later...

Stupid senile old man.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

No, he does not. One hundred, well more than that, McCain could have been called out onto a field of honor.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

McCain: Rand Paul ‘Is Now Working for Vladimir Putin’

Did you mean McCarthy? Haha.

Times sure are weird, but hey, we always have to have an enemy and ISIS just isn't that good at being the boogeyman they're supposed to be, people are numb to it.

Let's run with evil red Russia.
edit on 15-3-2017 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

He thinks he was a hero for being captured in a war. Real heroes WIN the war. Trump was right.

soulwaxer

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

He's definitely not the only one that needs to go! We need TERM LIMITS sooner than later!

The 111th Congress, which took office in 2009, was the oldest in U.S. history, with an average age of 57 in the House and 63 in the Senate. (The sitting 112th Congress is only slightly younger.)

79 Members Of Congress Have Been in Office For At Least 20 Years

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

McCain is a puppet. Everything he says is reverse psychology.

Everything out his mouth is a freudian slip, the opposite is true;

Why give clout to a guy who was a 'senator's son' while in captivity?
Daddy has no clout to get me released?

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I'm a conservative and a Republican and I loathe John "Songbird" McCain as much as I do any leftist.

I actually met him once during the 2008 campaign. He comes up to my pecs. If I were so inclined, I could set a can of beer on his head and have him follow me around.

I have always been suspicious of Establishment Republicans, so maybe I'm biased, but I have learned to trust my gut over the years and I am 100% certain that John McCain is a bad guy whose sole motivation is to accumulate and hold power.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy

McCain is a puppet. Everything he says is reverse psychology.

Everything out his mouth is a freudian slip, the opposite is true;

Why give clout to a guy who was a 'senator's son' while in captivity?
Daddy has no clout to get me released?

He's more like a bishop then a puppet. One of the few rotten tomatoes still lurking the halls of Congress.

For the first few years I thought Ron Paul sold out to get his son in office. Now I see Rand Paul as his father's Ace in the hole. Clever family. I'd like to see him run for President in the near near future.
edit on 15-3-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join