It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dutch (ipsos) exit polls

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Felicio

When will this election have official results posted?

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

It's already official. The rats and scumbags have won

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
VVD Establishment Cucks - 31 seats (Down 10)
Wilders Nationalists - 19 seats (Up 4)
PvdA SJWs - 9 seats (Down 29)

The establishment(vvd+pvda) lost 39 while the far right gained 4.

The establishment lost bigly.

Don't believe the establishment media hype.
edit on 15-3-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Felicio
a reply to: Breakthestreak

"Yes I understand this is not a vote about wether to allow an Islamic takeover. But it is really, wait and see."

you go and wait, while we progress...dont you worry though, we will welcome you with open arms once you are out of your circle thinking

Progress??? Ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaa

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annunak1

Disappointed, ay? I mean, really, half of the posts in here are yours.. you must be concerned.

Anyway, the Dutch did well. 82 percent of the population voted, a triumph for democracy. Our system thrives on diversity, and as it is now, at least 3-4 parties need to agree to rule our country. Actually, both a centre-left and a centre-right coalition are options, good. We'll see what happens, but for now, I'm quite happy.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Globalist vermin win. How very sad. Oh well. Give it another few years I guess, if the EU oligarchs even allow elections anymore at that time.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

a reply to: Annunak1

You know what people did right? This might shock you...people went over there and simply asked them to take the flag and sh*t down. and you know what? they did.

It's not about that what i'm talking about. I'm talking about the integration that has failed with those type of people. I have an immigrant background. But it's people like them who give all the immigrants a bad name. And the VVD just wants to let more in like that stupid %€#@$ Merkel. It's political parties like that who are gonne be everybody's downfall. To bad you all got your head up your arses to see that

Dude, popsicles make more sense then you. Its people like Geert WIlders who give immigrants a bad name.

I still say he'll win by a landslide. The polls are so wrong it's not funny. Brexit anyone?

I certainly hope mr wilders wins, it will save the country from an Islamic revolution. Oh wait, thick people like you actually think Oman is nice place to live, right?

Oh that's right, you don't. You refuse to read a Quran because EVERY MUSLIM follows it and it's more hate filled than mein kampf. Fact. You refuse to move to Afghanistan because it's a Muslim country yet you hope and pray, and indeed work TOWARD that very future for your decendants.

I think it's an IQ thing

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

a reply to: Annunak1

You know what people did right? This might shock you...people went over there and simply asked them to take the flag and sh*t down. and you know what? they did.

It's not about that what i'm talking about. I'm talking about the integration that has failed with those type of people. I have an immigrant background. But it's people like them who give all the immigrants a bad name. And the VVD just wants to let more in like that stupid %€#@$ Merkel. It's political parties like that who are gonne be everybody's downfall. To bad you all got your head up your arses to see that

Dude, popsicles make more sense then you. Its people like Geert WIlders who give immigrants a bad name.

I still say he'll win by a landslide. The polls are so wrong it's not funny. Brexit anyone?

I certainly hope mr wilders wins, it will save the country from an Islamic revolution. Oh wait, thick people like you actually think Oman is nice place to live, right?

Oh that's right, you don't. You refuse to read a Quran because EVERY MUSLIM follows it and it's more hate filled than mein kampf. Fact. You refuse to move to Afghanistan because it's a Muslim country yet you hope and pray, and indeed work TOWARD that very future for your decendants.

I think it's an IQ thing

And it's "than", popsicles make more sense "than" you

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

a reply to: DerBeobachter

This is a major win for sanity and a loss for populism. Lets hope we are a guide to the rest of Europe.

Does it really not bother you that the ethnic Dutch will no longer have a homeland within the next 60 years?

Look to the Jews to see what happens when that happens to you.

If the rest of the world ever wants to hurt you for some reason, a homeland is there to save you. But when it's not..

You're voluntarily advocating for the destruction of your own people because you think you're a citizen of the world or something. That's nonsense and there's going to be a heavy price to pay for that miscalculation.

This really seems like natural selection to me.
edit on 3/15/17 by RedDragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedDragon

This is a major win for sanity and a loss for populism. Lets hope we are a guide to the rest of Europe.

Does it really not bother you that the ethnic Dutch will no longer have a homeland within the next 60 years?

Look to the Jews, the Native Americans, the aborigines in Australia to see what happens when that happens to you.

If the rest of the world ever wants to hurt you for some reason, a homeland is there to save you. But when it's not..

Didn't Gaddafi predict something like this?

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Looks like things are starting to kick off

twitter.com...

abcnews.go.com...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

edit on 15-3-2017 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedDragon

Look to the Jews, the Native Americans, the aborigines in Australia to see what happens when that happens to you.

Didn't Gaddafi predict something like this?

Yup. The Old Colonel kept the Islamist terrorist floodgates closed.

In reward for this service we helped them kill him and his entire family.

We suck at times.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

GroenLinks +11

Progress.
Blaim a muslim, they have the Dutch. Ya know?

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
it's a shame ; i was thinking of re-locating to Holland , purchase an old barge and turn in into Art Cafe and pass the time in Bohemian style .

My dog will be saddest jack russell , ever .

Missing out on all those lovely walks .

Goyim or Gavur ; no stinking good choice , eh ?

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Well, yes, Wilders gained 5 seats, and no doubt the right wing propagandists will observe he's now the 2nd largest party in the Netherlands. To put this in perspective: 87 percent of voters did NOT vote for Wilders.

So, actually, the rats and scumbags haven't won that much, you can rest assured

The left-leaning actually hold half of the seats, the right-leaning (including Wilders) the other half. And, because we don't have a two-party system like the Americans have (oh, well formally they don't, but in practice they do), negotiations between at least THREE parties are necessary to establish a cabinet.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Your fear mongering and assumptions bother me.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ForteanOrg

Well, yes, Wilders gained 5 seats, and no doubt the right wing propagandists will observe he's now the 2nd largest party in the Netherlands. To put this in perspective: 87 percent of voters did NOT vote for Wilders.

So, actually, the rats and scumbags haven't won that much, you can rest assured

The left-leaning actually hold half of the seats, the right-leaning (including Wilders) the other half. And, because we don't have a two-party system like the Americans have (oh, well formally they don't, but in practice they do), negotiations between at least THREE parties are necessary to establish a cabinet.

I was talking about the VVD. I actually hoped the PVV would win. Not because i'm rascist but because he is anti EU. And everybody with some common sense can see EU is the biggest threat for humanity. The EU is Hitlers wet dream of a Third Reich.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Your blindness bothers me

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   

And, to be honest, I don't care about ethnicity. I care about dignity, equivalence and solidarity Which are concepts not bound to a nations frontiers.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

I was talking about the VVD. I actually hoped the PVV would win. Not because i'm rascist but because he is anti EU. And everybody with some common sense can see EU is the biggest threat for humanity. The EU is Hitlers wet dream of a Third Reich.

We disagree. I'm not overly fond of the idea of having "Brussels" decide on the colour of my Sunday T-shirt either, but the benefits of the union outweigh its (indeed, real) disadvantages. Two cheers for the EU (as three would be an exxageration)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join