It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the trigger words for chatting online?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
a reply to: Profusion

The first one woman I mentioned may read this, but she has no interest in me anyway. As for the second woman I mentioned, I'd be shocked if she visited this forum often.

That first sentence is very telling to me. Think about this sentence, and what it tells others about you. No offense, just trying to help.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. That was a typo. I tend to make typos about things I feel a lot of emotion about.

I felt a lot of emotion about the first situation I mentioned in this thread. I received a PM like nothing I had received before, and I was interested in continuing the conversation. I was crushed when I found out about the problems associated with the words "too busy" and how I had shot myself in the foot.

I suppose I still haven't gotten over it completely. That was a tough thing to take. I was totally blindsided.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I'm in the midst of writing an email right now. I almost called someone a "workaholic", but I thought of this thread. I was able to express my point without using the word "workaholic." I may have just saved myself some grief.

Does anyone have a list of trigger words? This is a very serious topic.

<< 1  2   >>

join