It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enough is enough...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

originally posted by: Monger

originally posted by: savemebarry

You openly admit to being a lefty? And disruption is your goal?

You going to start rounding us up?.

And get some piece and quiet for a while? Hell... That's a great idea! FEMA camps never looked so good.

It's sad... I can't go to a bar and have a drink in libtard Austin without hearing this BS all night long about Trump. Why can't people just stfu for a while and deal with it like we dealt with obumer and his healthcare idiotic reform, "you can keep your insurance" bs!

If I want to argue about politics... I come to the mud pit. If I want to drink and enjoy a band, I goto a bar, so just gtf away!

I'm sure we're all sorry we hurt your feelings.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

They are fragile, handle with care.
edit on 3/15/2017 by Monger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

a reply to: Advantage

Why are you going to play the victim? Have you looked at anything your hero/god emporer has ever had to say? He spews hateful filth daily. He's an obese man to spends his evenings calling women fat while tweeting from the toilet at 2am.

A little in return shouldn't get your jimmies rustled. I thought you all loved to be anti-PC. Guess not when it comes to Lil Donnie.

LMAO!!! Dont know who youre talking to.. I suppose. YOU sure are easily triggered though.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

a reply to: RazorV66

Who would want to look at that bloated, spray tanned orangutan's face anyway.

I liked that, very much.

You know what they should come to a compromise, I have a suggestion...j-j-just hear me out.

I suggest they put up a picture of John Gotti, this will please both sides. It will remind the pro-Trump side that their president is the Teflon Don - nothing sticks!

And it will remind the anti-Trump side of their insane belief that the Don is a criminal, as bad as a mafia boss...or even put a picture of Hitler up because, well Hitler wasn't as bad was he?

The Don is the ultimate Nazi pimp, badazz g-dog on a fly-tip.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

YOU sure are easily triggered though.

I could have sworn this thread was about something that triggered Trumpsters.

I don't think 'triggered' even means anything anymore. Well, it was just a new-agey way to say 'offended' anyway.

No I'm not offended, in case you were concerned.
edit on 3/15/2017 by Monger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

Why are you going to play the victim? Have you looked at anything your hero/god emporer has ever had to say? He spews hateful filth daily. He's an obese man to spends his evenings calling women fat while tweeting from the toilet at 2am.

A little in return shouldn't get your jimmies rustled. I thought you all loved to be anti-PC. Guess not when it comes to Lil Donnie.

LMAO!!! Dont know who youre talking to.. I suppose. YOU sure are easily triggered though.

That's adorable, coming from the whatever-gendered person trying to play the race card.

edit on 15-3-2017 by Shamrock6 because: Geezlouise said there would be food.

(post by HeathenJessie removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: HeathenJessie

a reply to: RazorV66

Who would want to look at that bloated, spray tanned orangutan's face anyway.

I suggest they put up a picture of John Gotti, this will please both sides. It will remind the pro-Trump side that their president is the Teflon Don - nothing sticks!

Let's remember what happened to that particular Teflon Don (an associate of the current president's, from his failed venture in Atlantic City). That asshole died in jail.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Monger

Well...that must only mean that Trump should also die in jail.

It goes without saying but I thought I'd say it, anyway. Was that what you were suggesting?

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

That's adorable, coming from the guy trying to play the race card.

LOL Im a female. Im adorable, yes, but not playing the race card. Mainly just playing cause it was funny.. orangutans and apes are so similar.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: savemebarry

I can tell you've been a member here for only a few months because you think stars mean anything whatsoever.

Wear those meaningless internet gold stars like a badge of honor.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

It goes without saying but I thought I'd say it, anyway. Was that what you were suggesting?

Wouldn't that be scandalous!

I was merely pointing out the literal fact that the original 'Teflon Don,' former associate of Lil Donnie Trumpkins, died in federal prison. You're free to read into that whatever the hell you want.
edit on 3/15/2017 by Monger because: Clarification

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Didn't the Kennedy family also have connections to the mob?

I've not heard many folks claim that JFK or any of his family deserved to die in jail, or suffer a similar fate to other mafia hoodlums...in fact they're held in pretty high regard.

But then they weren't a Hitler, like Trump is.

Like Trump is the first US politician to have connections to the mob, if he even does I dunno if he does. I shan't deny it, though...it's probably true.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

That's adorable, coming from the guy trying to play the race card.

LOL Im a female. Im adorable, yes, but not playing the race card. Mainly just playing cause it was funny.. orangutans and apes are so similar.

Fixed it for you.

I always like it when somebody posts something in what appears to be all sincerity and then tries to back-peddle with "Nah i was jk lulz."

Sure you are

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I've not heard many folks claim that JFK or any of his family deserved to die in jail, or suffer a similar fate to other mafia hoodlums...in fact they're held in pretty high regard.

Slow down shoveling those words into my mouth.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Not really, no...I expected to get a simple yes or no but I suppose I expected too much of you.

Is it a hard question? Seems to me that if you want to avoid having to answer a particular question you should avoid the subject all together.

Do you think Trump deserves to die in jail or not? What was it...concer or a heart attack that killed Gotti? My memory is hazy...your comment that it'd be scandalous could be taken as sarcasm...which would suggest that you believe the opposite.

that it'd be the opposite of scandalous to suggest a man, who as far as I know isn't guilty of any crime...should die in jail of cancer or a coronary or whatever.

Which is kinda sick...sort of thing I'd expect the liked of John Gotti to say. I remember the recordings of him regarding Gravano...the man had no class.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Didn't the Kennedy family also have connections to the mob?

But then they weren't a Hitler, like Trump is.

Like Trump is the first US politician to have connections to the mob, if he even does I dunno if he does. I shan't deny it, though...it's probably true.

Thats the problem with worshiping political figures. If they are into politics, you can bet they are dirty, if not filthy. Sure, you can vote, like some of the political leanings and things you hope they actually accomplish.. but to throw all in and treat them like they are the picture of goodness and virtue?? Lunacy. There's a LOT more to absolutely HATE about the VA. Pictures on a wall? WHo cares.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

No smoke without fire...like I said if you don't want to cover a particular issue best body swerve it...I'm not responsible for the tangents you deem fit to explore.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

a reply to: MongerWhat was it...concer or a heart attack that killed Gotti? My memory is hazy

It was throat cancer.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Not me, really. I agree, though...they're only human lik the rest of us.

I would only hate Trump if he bettered a politician I did like, though. Like if I worshipped Hillary Clinton, I don't, though.

Nor him...yes, it is just a picture, I refer back to my previous suggestion of a compromise.

new topics

<< 1    3 >>

join