It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we release George Soros Tax Returns now? I mean Liberals have seen Trumps TR twice

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
The question still remains why in a long line of tradition, our president chose not to release the previous year's taxes, like our vice president did.
The constituents had to dig to find taxes from year 2005...

He probably has his reasons... I seriously doubt the leftists are going to find anything. They were totally punked last night.

A better question for my money is why the first EO Barack Hussein Obama signed was 13489 to seal his records. Why did he then use that EO to deny every FOIA request to unseal them?

What is Obama hiding?

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Ok so the leftist and right wing term have to be thrown out the window. We are all crazy don't know what is better for humanity. Let's just shut up and drink winea reply to: SBMcG

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Just more deflection. Rather than deal with the issues at hand. This 1040 that was leaked is far from the truth. Lets see what his businesses were doing. And I don't know. Maybe something from the last decade as well.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: joshysway
Taxes from everyone working in a high level position of government should be available. It should really be something you want to do, to show you are clean and want to work for the people.

Has it been customary for everyone in high level government to release their taxes?

NO.

But, it has been customary for the president to do so.

You "rose colored glasses Trumpsters" are getting desperate.

Customary - Doesn't mean mandatory, does it?

It's customary to hold the door open for strangers.
- When not holding a door open for a stranger, does this make you bad?

It's customary to tip in restaurants.
- When not tipping, does this make you a bad person or wrong?

Isn't marriage between a man and a woman "customary"?

We're still talking about customary, not obligatory, right?

Youz guyz likes to change the definitions of words and their meanings to suit your own agenda.

Me: I don't care about the guys taxes, I just want to know that he can take care of the country.

Lib: If he can't handle his taxes, how can he handle the country.

Me: ok... so if you don't want to show your birth certificate how am I supposed to know that you follow the laws of the country while you're making laws for this country?

Lib: ........... But we're not talking about Obama.

Me: Aren't we? Are you sure?

Lib: ........ Screw you!

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

originally posted by: odzeandennz
The question still remains why in a long line of tradition, our president chose not to release the previous year's taxes, like our vice president did.
The constituents had to dig to find taxes from year 2005...

He probably has his reasons... I seriously doubt the leftists are going to find anything. They were totally punked last night.

A better question for my money is why the first EO Barack Hussein Obama signed was 13489 to seal his records. Why did he then use that EO to deny every FOIA request to unseal them?

What is Obama hiding?

oh he probably has his reasons
i guess that is good enough

i feel like trump is the one that leaked a couple whole pages of his return from 05.
that makes me want to see the current # even more.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Annee

But people dumping millions if not BILLIONS into influencing elections, policies, policy makers, street riot goon squads, destroying the economies / stability of entire nations, etc, nope they should get to keep their privacy.

Sure is funny seeing all the pro-Hillary people in here countering the notion of it though...

Agreed!

All the more reason we should be able to see Soros's tax returns. If you can influence an election that much, your whole life should be glass! I want to know all details of the people who are behind the curtains pulling strings... those people with seemingly endless fountains of money.

Money runs this world. If there is a problem, you can blame them and their money.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

Now show us the rest and all of us will shut up about it.

no you wont. because this is dirty dirt, and mud sticks.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Your question isn't even worth asking until Trump releases his recent tax returns.

You know it is 2017 why would anyone give a crap about 2005 returns? The man is hiding 11 years worth of his taxes.

So are you.

What are you doing it for? Come clean - the world rests on an edge without your revelation.

Jesus, what a last straw people are grasping at to bring your president down. Has he been so bad? or is there just so much hate for decent change, and actually challenging of the status quo?

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

Maybe do your research. In 2001 Bush signed EO 13233 which placed greater limitations on Reagan's EO 12667. Essentially what these EOs did was define what could be defined as a Presidential record. A Presidential record pertains to things done while that person is President. It has nothing to do with school records/birth certificates/etc. What Obama's EO 13489 did was return to the less strict definition set out by Reagan.

So not only does the EO not pertain to personal records it in fact promoted transparency. So you were wrong in pretty much every way.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: joshysway
Taxes from everyone working in a high level position of government should be available. It should really be something you want to do, to show you are clean and want to work for the people.

Has it been customary for everyone in high level government to release their taxes?

NO.

But, it has been customary for the president to do so.

You "rose colored glasses Trumpsters" are getting desperate.

Customary - Doesn't mean mandatory, does it?

It's customary to hold the door open for strangers.
- When not holding a door open for a stranger, does this make you bad?

It's customary to tip in restaurants.
- When not tipping, does this make you a bad person or wrong?

Isn't marriage between a man and a woman "customary"?

We're still talking about customary, not obligatory, right?

Youz guyz likes to change the definitions of words and their meanings to suit your own agenda.

Me: I don't care about the guys taxes, I just want to know that he can take care of the country.

Me: ok... so if you don't want to show your birth certificate how am I supposed to know that you follow the laws of the country while you're making laws for this country?

Lib: ........... But we're not talking about Obama.

Me: Aren't we? Are you sure?

Lib: ........ Screw you!

Let me correct your script a bit. It is interesting to see what you guys think the "libs" are saying. I fear the disconnnect will only rise...

However...Your line

And your lib response is :

Real lib retort is: We care about his taxes because we want to know if the business man celebrity turned president and leader of the free world has monetary ties to foreign governments or agencies. Or perhaps has investments which, with the stroke of his pen, will reap financial reward.

Now that you have the correct retort, Id love to hear yours next. Genuinely.

edit on 15-3-2017 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Can Dear Leader prove that 3-5 million people voted illegally for Hillary Clinton? No, he can't because they didn't. Can he prove that Obama "tapped his phones?" No? He can't?

Let's not pretend like you're a stickler for proof.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Can you prove that millions of illegal immigrants, other illegal voters types DIDN'T vote in the election?

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
www.cnbc.com...

The document held few surprises. Trump made more than $150 million in 2005 and paid about 25 percent in taxes largely due to the alternative minimum tax.

See Liberals he is rich. And i know how liberals hate the rich these days. Meanwhile Clintons have a estimated $153 million net worth.

But one minor detail is interesting: On this return, Trump supported public financing of elections by checking the often-overlooked box on his 1040 form.

Why is that a Surprise? Its no secret he supported Hillary in 2008 and in the 90s.

So now that President Trump's private information has been illegally released twice now without his consent will Liberals finally give up on asking for those current Tax Returns that supposedly show his connections to Russia?

just as predicted, trumpsters are taking 2 pages of a 9 year old tax return and running with it. ask yourself why is hasn't released his full taxes, yes there will be hundreds of pages and within those hundreds of pages there are things he does not want the world to see. trumps ego is so big if he had nothing to hide he would be tweeting out his tax returns 10 times a day and publishing them in every major newspaper on earth.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Obviously Trump leaked his own tax returns as a way to try and deflect from actually releasing current ones.

This is all a big scam like everything else with Trump.

I remember when these first got leaked from some mystery person in Trump Tower. Gee, who could that of been???

This isn't what we asked for and it isn't going to pass either. We need current Tax info not stuff from 12 years ago.

But go ahead and try for Soros tax returns if you want. We're not stopping you.

But the difference is Trump is President. You seem to think this is all a game and that we're supposed to just let any fool in as President without vetting them. That's not how it works. You should give a sh*t too but you don't.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Can you prove Trump ISN'T a manchild with an IQ of 70?

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Oh, it's like that?

A question serious at the core of the sanctity of the stability of our nation, turns you to TRIGGERED butthurt, eh?

Okay, fine, if you insist:

Here bud, lighten up:

edit on 15-3-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Can you prove that millions of illegal immigrants, other illegal voters types DIDN'T vote in the election?

Sure that's easy. You know why I know millions of illegals didn't vote, because Trump won!!

All the proof you need.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Sure that's easy. You know why I know millions of illegals didn't vote, because Trump won!!

All the proof you need.

ha
that never even crossed my mind
youre right

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

First off, Dear Leader leaked the two pages purported to be from his 2005 taxes himself.

Source?

Actually, I acknowledge that it is possible that Trump was responsible for the leaks. However, I think if he really wanted to make an entire MSM network look foolish, he would have given them to CNN.

But.... Keep in mind that Trump is the only person with the legal authority to release his tax returns because they are his.

As for George Soros. HUH?

Although he does have dual citizenship, one could argue that his allegiance is to the Rothschilds. He has an active interest in subverting the culture of the US, as well as provoking a third world war. None of that stands for grounds to be forced to release his tax returns, but if I were to put money on who had something more damning in their returns, Soros or Trump, I'd bet Soros.

Just saying.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

No, neither one should release this personal information. Get over yourselves wanting to stick your noses into other people's business! Just
Demanding stuff that is confidential according to law is just beyond ignorant, it's downright nosy and rude.

Trump has filed the needed paperwork. As I've said before---tax returns are private documents that deal only with the individual/family and the US government. Further, if the anti-Trumpsters didn't find what they hoped in his documents they would then begin demanding to see his family's tax returns, then his friends and business associates' ...it will never end. I guess they just don't trust the Obama administration's IRS to check and recheck his filings.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join