It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapper Iceberg Black--This Guy is On Fire.. On His Own Beats Too.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Scamzarilla

Jedi mind tricks

Getting into these guys opens up a whole world of artists - amazing Philly scene. Army of Pharaohs, MC Esoteric, Ill Bill and so on and so on.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Yup, I really love Reef tha Lost Cauze.. great Philly sound.

edit on 19-3-2017 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Thanks bro, LOVE that track by RA. That Uncommon Valor was one of the best verses ever, no doubt. There's another one where he's talking about his disabled sis.. think it's this one.

Real rap there.

And Sean P is dope.. couldn't believe he just died in his sleep like that. That was rough.

That Ortiz track is new to me, thanks. My son's middle name is Joel thanks to him

What do you think of Max B

edit on 19-3-2017 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Yea i thought you would enjoy that, and i dont think ive even heard that track bout his sistet, ill have to chrck that out, and yea i dont mind max b i like this mixtape max b did wit french montana i found it on datpiff

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

I cant remember the name of this track eaoteric did with 7L but that was my joint back in the day.... Ill bill is crazy for sure, my boy did a track with termanology and i know hes done stuff with ppl from the camp... Aotp's newest cd was fire

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Toured with JMT, Outerspace and RA back in the day; all really good down to earth dudes.

Here's a track we did with Crypt Tha Warchild a few years ago: youtu.be...

Peace

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Yeah i was bumpin royce the 5 9s old stuff, joel ortiz mixtape stuff, joe budden since way back in the day and crooked i's sway freestyles each day for a year back in 0'7 before the big announcement that shady had signed them into raps most unf#&$withable group out there since the firm... It was like christmas to me, better than hearin nas and damien marley puttin together distant relatives

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

Damn for real? Ima have to check that out when i get back to the cribbo, that musta been some crazy stuff right there man, hows the touring thing? Im from ny but didnt actually start making music till i moved up to vermont, and the underground scene is pretty boomin up here, and thats mainly what ive been sticking to, but i havent really done a track since my right hand man went to jail, and hes been on the wrong path since he got out, that's what 3 years will do

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Haven't done anything music related since 2008 but my peeps still do...was a lot of fun while it lasted!

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

Just listened to that track.. thanks for posting your work, it was great.

You and scram should do a collab!

And Scramzilla, I'm sorry to hear about your homie.. I'll bet if you started to put out more fire he might see you thriving and want to join up again.

So grateful for all the comments and music on this thread!

Here's a track from an album my husband put out way back in '98.. some Colorado g-funk:

Hip hop never died.. just ressurrected underground

edit on 22-3-2017 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

It was Esoteric that opened up all the Ill Bill, Jedi and Pharaohs for me.

I've been into hip hop since the late 80s and think it's as good as it's ever been and often better.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
That RA I posted is not my favorite.. it's like feel good inspiring rap, the Will Smith of the 21st century, but I prefer Lessons

and, definitely,
I like Uncommon Valor the best.

edit on 23-3-2017 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join