It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Written by Jesse James:
* On November 8th, a large swath of America desecrated the church of state
* Trump will vacate the presidency at some point and the statists from both parties will exact revenge. The voters responsible for the political black swan that was Trump will be taught a lesson for their political rebellion and the consternation they caused by voting as a proto-ethnic bloc and profoundly angering them in a way many of us don’t comprehend.
* Once that is achieved, and it will be, the massive levers of power get turned over to an angry, embarrassed and deeply offended party that is still seething about Trump. I’ll give you three guesses as to who feels the brunt of that hatred, dear reader.
* So what? Well, I believe Nate Silver speaks for many when he called those who voted and supported Trump ‘profoundly evil.’ He further clarified that it meant just shy of inhuman, which means it’s just barely genocide if you decide to follow that line of thought to its logical conclusion.
* Clinton stated what many in her party felt calling roughly 50% of the people who voted in the election ‘deplorable.’ I suspect that was the polite, more politically correct term for ‘future gulag residents.’
* We will get to experience the dark side of populism, as ‘enemies of the people’ in a time when restraint is not the order of the day.
Lincolnian restrictions to the 1st Amendment to make sure people are not being radicalized.
* Those who remember the first part of Obama’s administration will remember that almost palpable desire for retribution and the lawlessness that occurred under it.
* Consider that, and ask yourself what would you do if you only had roughly 1400 days until it was open season on you and yours? We will pay dearly for this respite, whether it is four years or eight, so I suggest you make it worth it when the bill comes due.
So, since we have seen government agencies like the IRS, EPA, BLM, ATF, etc being leveraged against their political enemies in the last administration, do you believe it will get even worse the next go-around?
The truth: the Left is a lot more organized & prepared for violence than the Right is, and has the advantage of a mainstream more supportive of it.
You think that’s unfair? Okay, well: imagine an abortion clinic bombing ring getting presidential clemency.
Imagine an abortion clinic bomber getting a comfortable job at an elite university.
Outrageous, right? No way the Right could get away with that. But the Left does! And the press gives them cover.