It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coming Retribution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
An interesting post / article making the rounds today. I am unfamiliar with the author but it definitely lays out an interesting scenario of the coming retribution and revenge on the American people who dared not fall in line with the Globalist / Statist / Progressive agenda. In the writers opinion, he / she believes the people who opposed this statist agenda will be targeted during the next administration and lays out specific reasons. A long article so I am just presenting some of the highlights below and putting it in the mud-pit though it hints at prepping for a SHTF scenario:

virginiafreemen.com...

Written by Jesse James:

* On November 8th, a large swath of America desecrated the church of state

* Trump will vacate the presidency at some point and the statists from both parties will exact revenge. The voters responsible for the political black swan that was Trump will be taught a lesson for their political rebellion and the consternation they caused by voting as a proto-ethnic bloc and profoundly angering them in a way many of us don’t comprehend.

* Once that is achieved, and it will be, the massive levers of power get turned over to an angry, embarrassed and deeply offended party that is still seething about Trump. I’ll give you three guesses as to who feels the brunt of that hatred, dear reader.

* So what? Well, I believe Nate Silver speaks for many when he called those who voted and supported Trump ‘profoundly evil.’ He further clarified that it meant just shy of inhuman, which means it’s just barely genocide if you decide to follow that line of thought to its logical conclusion.

* Clinton stated what many in her party felt calling roughly 50% of the people who voted in the election ‘deplorable.’ I suspect that was the polite, more politically correct term for ‘future gulag residents.’

* We will get to experience the dark side of populism, as ‘enemies of the people’ in a time when restraint is not the order of the day.

Lincolnian restrictions to the 1st Amendment to make sure people are not being radicalized.

* Those who remember the first part of Obama’s administration will remember that almost palpable desire for retribution and the lawlessness that occurred under it.

* Consider that, and ask yourself what would you do if you only had roughly 1400 days until it was open season on you and yours? We will pay dearly for this respite, whether it is four years or eight, so I suggest you make it worth it when the bill comes due.

So, since we have seen government agencies like the IRS, EPA, BLM, ATF, etc being leveraged against their political enemies in the last administration, do you believe it will get even worse the next go-around?
edit on 15-3-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

This shift thing happening is not something the globalist can put a lid on and will play out in ways we can't seem to determine . They (tptb) may try to make some kind of a come back but they will need to change their base power (education) and put in place some new kind of ideology that will appeal or fool the masses ...No small task and not something you can do over night . This crosstalk is well worth checking out because they do a good job at talking about this shift and where it might be headed .

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I'm just impressed that Mr. James is able to use a computer after all these years...

And I'm still waiting for somebody to decide whether Trump is just another figurehead President for the almighty secret cabal that controls everything or if he's the outsider that they're all trying to get rid of now.

It seems to change weekly.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I read all about it years ago,,,,what we are seeing before us is.....Scriptural

We win in the last chapter.....a smashing defeat to evil buzzards whom will be held up in front of everybody........right there in Scripture and I'm not paraphrasing

There's some jerkwad wanting to be called on earth, sits between the cheribum wings on a throne of gold......grooving on purple scarlet and gems in his hat.....let's see........yes there he is.....S O B lives in a Vat in a can

Loves to be called God on earth

editby]edit on 15-3-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
As much as I'd like to think of Trump as an outsider, the fact is every President post 911 has doubled down and increased our footprint overseas and escalated the wars in the Middle East and Africa.

This includes Mr Trump. We have boots on the ground in both Syria and Yemen when previously we were just supporting the terrorists. In the end, the joke my very well be on us. Time will certainly tell.
edit on 15-3-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

So, since we have seen government agencies like the IRS, EPA, BLM, ATF, etc being leveraged against their political enemies in the last administration, do you believe it will get even worse the next go-around?

Oh, man, I can tell you with near certainty it will be orders of magnitude worse the next go-round. And believe me, a LOT of people who voted for Trump recognize this as the last hurrah for them and theirs. They see this as the last opportunity to make it big time and bug out with their money and get out from under what's coming down the pike.

If you look around the internet you'll find stories about things like citizenship applications for New Zealand doubled since Trumps election; everyone assumes its disaffected leftists........not true IMHO, its extremely rich people looking to escape the carnage sure to come after Trump. People are dropping US citizenship at all new high rates. But most I know can't afford the minimums New Zealand and Australia require to settle there. So they are hunkering down as far as they can from major metro areas, bunkering up and fixing to batten down the hatches for the next election's results.

And just my 2 cents, but I seriously doubt Trump will win a second term, regardless of how well he does. I sense a peculiar dynamic at work in that a lot of the wealthy and upper middle class types have been preparing for the end for quite some time now; they only need 4 years and they won't bother to vote in another Presidential election; they may not even vote in the 2018 mid-terms, which could mean the Democrats gaining ground in Congress. But why would they sit out the next Presidential election? Because the RINO contingent of the Republican party will make it impossible for Trump to succeed on many fronts. When they see that, they will realize the gig is up and voting is pointless. And then, for them its "Addios #other #...cker".

As I see it, at best we've got 4 years to get our affairs in order before the beat down!

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

He's all things to all Trumpsters. It's the great advantage of having zero consistency or integrity.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

This is a good article: Days Of Rage:

status451.com...

The truth: the Left is a lot more organized & prepared for violence than the Right is, and has the advantage of a mainstream more supportive of it.

You think that’s unfair? Okay, well: imagine an abortion clinic bombing ring getting presidential clemency.

Imagine an abortion clinic bomber getting a comfortable job at an elite university.

Outrageous, right? No way the Right could get away with that. But the Left does! And the press gives them cover.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Oh that first line of yours made me howl

Yes we are living in interesting times that's for sure,in the political sense.

new topics

top topics

active topics

join