It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Charges Russian FSB Officers and Their Criminal Conspirators for Hacking

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
The Indictment was unsealed over two hours ago and not a single thread.
That's sad , really sad.

www.justice.gov...

Buck

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

Deep state at work pushing their anti-Russia agenda.

I dont believe a word of it.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Indeed.

The job would have been so much easier if HRC had been able to swindle her way in, but now with her relegated to needlepoint and soiling herself, much to be done to propagate unnecessary war.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Hopefully next up will be the Awan brothers...

edit on 15-3-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Just curious why do you think the Russians are now our friends and have our best interest in mind?

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
The indictment is in regard to the massive Yahoo breach that occurred some time ago. I don't think it's related to HRC or DNC hacking. What I find interesting is that they've indicted the state/intelligence officials. This seems to be a breach of protocol and will open up the ability to prosecute American intelligence officials for their hacking.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

If anything this is a ploy at subversively influencing a different matter.
They want to solidify the idea that Russia are these big scary hackers (which they are) but compared to America...
The internet was created by DARPA

The latter were used initially to document the protocols of the first packet switching network developed by DARPA, the ARPANET, beginning in 1969, and have become the principal archive of information about the Internet. At present, the publication function is provided by an RFC editor.

- History of the Internet

The intel communities in America wrote the book, literally.
Microsoft and Apple are both American companies, and then the final nail in the coffin -

The Unix operating system was conceived and implemented in 1969 at AT&T's Bell Laboratories in the United States by Ken Thompson

- Linux History - Wikipedia

And they want us to think America is electronically under threat from the Russians?
Indoctrination from the mainstream media is clear here.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

thank you for posting this link, I caught only the tail end of a live press conference about it and was trying to find more info about it.
unfortunately, everyone seems to be so set in their opinions, we will probably never really know what the actual truth is.
wonder if there is a mental disease for when a society has been lied to so often, for so long, about so much, that they just can't see the reality in front of their eyes anymore.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I am wondering if these people are being replaced or are they still there ?

Senior Leadership Alex G Tse First Assistant U.S. Attorney Mr. Tse serves as the First Assistant U.S. Attorney. Mr. Tse is now on his third rotation in the U.S. Attorney’s Office. He began as a law clerk in the Civil Division. Following law school, Mr. Tse worked as a litigation associate at two large national law firms based in San Francisco. In 1994, he returned to the U.S. Attorney’s Office as an AUSA in the Civil Division where he handled both affirmative and defensive cases. He was promoted to Deputy Civil Division Chief in 2001, serving as a supervisor and handling affirmative cases under the False Claims Act. Mr. Tse left the U.S. Attorney’s Office in 2006 to work at the San Francisco City Attorney’s Office, supervising the team responsible for code enforcement and civil gang injunctions. In 2012, Mr. Tse returned to the U.S. Attorney’s Office as Chief of the Civil Division. Mr. Tse graduated from the University of California, Berkeley, and received his law degree from University of California, Hastings College of the Law.

Joshua Eaton Executive Assistant U.S. Attorney Mr. Eaton serves as the Executive Assistant U.S. Attorney. Mr. Eaton has held this role since he joined the office in 2007. Prior to joining the U.S. Attorney’s Office, Mr. Eaton served as an Assistant General Counsel and Deputy General Counsel with the Executive Office for U.S. Attorneys, General Counsel’s Office from 2003 to 2007. Mr. Eaton spent his last year with the Executive Office as the Director’s Hearing Officer, presiding over Assistant U.S. Attorney and senior Executive Office employee grievance and disciplinary actions. Prior to his tenure with the Executive Office, Mr. Eaton served in the U.S. Army Judge Advocate General’s Corps. While on active duty in the Army, Mr. Eaton served as a prosecutor, labor and employment law attorney, and the operational law advisor to the Commanding General of the 25th Infantry Division (Light) in Hawaii. In addition, while on active duty, Mr. Eaton served as the Chief of Military Justice and primary legal advisor to the Ground Forces Commander for the U.S. Army-led Northern Division of the multinational stabilization force deployed to Bosnia and Herzegovina. Mr. Eaton graduated from California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, and received his law degree from the University of San Francisco.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

breach of protocol

Astute observation TF !!!

Buck

edit on 15-3-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
All the stuff they got on these guys after all that investigating Russia for hacking the DNC and trying to mess with the election and there is not one charge I could see of them hacking anything government. I guess since they couldn't prove the Russian connection, they will indict them on the stuff they really did, mess with google and Yahoo.

Oh well, they really ought to come out and tell the truth, they have no real usable evidence of the Russians helping Trump. Notice how they forgot to mention that in the article. The reason they were investigating this bunch of guys. These guys are doing their job, they are working for Russia in cybersecurity, hacking things. Our government has lots of these kind of guys working for them, is Russia going to now bring charges against them for doing their job too?

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

Rats, you got almost the same thing I said in twenty five minutes faster than me. I should have updated before starting to type after getting back from having a piece of homemade pie.
But it was worth it.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I've gota give ya NC on that one.

What I can say , is so far, there has never been a shake up of Federal Agencies like this in the entire history of U.S.
There will be public statements regarding who is assigned to various positions as people are appointed.
And I would not be surprised if some of those do a little housing cleaning as well.

Buck

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I've gota give ya NC on that one.

What I can say , is so far, there has never been a shake up of Federal Agencies like this in the entire history of U.S.
There will be public statements regarding who is assigned to various positions as people are appointed.
And I would not be surprised if some of those do a little housing cleaning as well.

Buck

Great post 👍. These are indeed historical times. I'm just praying that Trump is genuine and sees his Presidency through.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I'd rather have the pie.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Here's a look at the 4 defendants and other wanted cyber criminals.

www.fbi.gov...

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime This is the yt vid

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

No, I'm not that naive; but I know a propaganda program at work when I see one.
The Russians are our competitors, business partners in certain venture, allies in Space, etc. I wouldn't call them our "friends"; the US has no genuine "friends" in the world with the possible exception of a few like the UK, S. Korea, Japan and maybe Uruguay.

Want to believe the hype, that's your business, but you can pay for the conflict and if there's war, don't expect someone else to fight your war for you.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

So true; but I'd think they'll have to get Trump out of the way first, then use Puppet Pence to do their dirty work for them.

new topics

top topics

join