It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pete's Dragon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I just a movie about a Dragon, Pete's Dragon. A Disney classic who went straight into my heart. A boy who is left alone in the woods, a mythical tale where magic resides and a Dragon who befriends a lonely little boy.

"Nobody can survive in that forest for six years, at least not alone"

Gavic;" Are you insane, you have no idea what this thing is capable of "
Jack:" And you do? "
Gavin: Yeah. If he wakes up, he could take out the whole town and everyone in it. Jack, he is a monster.
Meacham;" Its not a monster. Its an animal. And he is hurt and he is scared.

Grace;" You need help, you need Pete "

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
i liked this flick too!

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

Sounds like I need to put this in my collection. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
The dragon was rendered and animated with amazing detail, I thought it was a REAL dragon! It seemed to exhibit some of the best characteristics of both dogs and cats, as well. Movies that target children are often my favorites- I suppose I will never grow up completely, at least, I hope not.

Here is an INTERESTING ARTICLE about some of the many people that took part in making Elliot come to life on the screen.

edit on 3152017 by seattlerat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

I plan on watching it this weekend

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Me and my family watched it a few months when it hits the local dollar theater. We all really liked it. As an above poster said the dragon was done very, very well and it did appear real in a lot of scenes. I especially liked the 70's era timeframe the movie was set in. Overall the movie does a good job of letting you into the plot, the story, and the timeframe.

top topics

join