It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question from a new person

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   
hello to all of you. I have a question, to ask, but before I ask, I will tell you a bit about myself, I do not believe in religion, the bible, the coming of Jesus Christ and all that bull, but, I think that all of you have ben brainwashed not by force but by being a follower of the norm', and not thinking for yourselves.
Question, Who can tell ME who created God?
Who can tell ME who was the man that was crucified on the cross, as in the many men who made people believe they were the one, and they drank the kool-aid, and other followers that stayed in the house and they died for his belief, for his crazy perceived notions, so, was Jesus Christ one like these men? Was he a man who stated he was the son of God, and many followed because he said it was so?
But first and foremost I want to know who created God, where did he come from, was he created from the 'big bang', or was he a product of Evolution?

People who follow others will be a follower, people who go their own road, will become a leader.

[edit on 1-2-2005 by straightshooter]

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Hello...and welcome.....hope you like here and become as addicted as the rest of us....as to your question, you'll want to put in the appropriate forum, as this is the "introductions forum". Also....try to search for topics done before so there isn't a lot repeat threads, which is also encouraged per rules and regulations.....I think this question would go in "Religious Conspiracies". Not a mod, just helping ya out

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS...... hope you enjoy posting and replying.

i agree with ladyv that this isnt really the right forum.... and a bit of advice, when you phrase your question try not to demolish religion all together as alot of people here are religous and some have live their lives around it..... so please try and keep it clean and ok for senseative people to read.. ok?

new topics

join