It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Tax Reporter, David Cay Johnston: I’m Getting Threats

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

No one is perfect. I think, despite our differences, we can all agree we have, at one time or another in our past, that we have made mistakes that we regret. Past mistakes do not prove dishonesty.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Those things weren't mistakes, they were carefully calculated scams.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Do you have any links to these incidents? Also, who would you consider an honest businessman?

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Prove they are scams.

A wine bar sues Donald Trump. This does not prove Donald Trump is scamming that wine bar.

www.nbcnews.com...
edit on 15-3-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

LOL...gotta love when someone uses freedoms provided by the US to say someone else doesn't have the same freedoms. Leave it to the libtards for the "do as I say not as I do" whining!

I think it's funny that people like this don't think of any consequences when they go for the 15 seconds of fame...its all knee jerk and feelz with people like this.

What does this mean? Granted I'm a "libtard" so maybe I missed something but afaik, 1A doesn't cover death threats. Setting aside the legality, are you endorsing death threats of a journalist's family as an appropriate or even sane response to that journalist publishing two pages of decade-old tax documents from the President?

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Odd, I, nor anybody I've asked has heard of the reporter either. Trump was way off on that one though. /sarcoff

sad the snowflakes only have little tiny things like the popularity of a left journalist to debate as ammo against Trump. (lol you know, when his tax information was to be the silver bullet that took down evil Donald)

"lol".

edit on 15-3-2017 by hombero because: period added for effect

edit on 15-3-2017 by hombero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
The people making threats to his family are sure to be some of the same people who scream bloody murder when Barron or Melania get insulted.

I'd be willing to bet that the people making the threats are nowhere near the "right".

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Where did these "death threats" come from?

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Among them were landscapers at Riverside South Park in Manhattan, who sued in 2001 seeking $111,000. Contractors at Trump Park Avenue sued in 2003 seeking $206,000. And in 2010 a painter in Chicago sued a Trump entity developing a high-rise claiming to be owed more than $4 million.

Those claiming they’re owed money by Trump Old Post Office LLC include the Washington plumbing and heating firm, Joseph J. Magnolia Inc., which says it’s due $2.98 million. A Maryland company, AES Electrical Inc., claims it’s owed $2.075 million and A&D Construction of Virginia LLC, says the hotel hasn’t paid $79,700 for trim work including crown and base moldings.

Donald Trump’s new Washington hotel, located just blocks from the White House, owes electricians, wood workers and a plumbing and heating business more than $5 million for unpaid labor, according to liens filed against the property with the District of Columbia. The hotel located on the historic site of the city’s former main post office, opened in October following a $212 million renovation of the 1899 structure. The liens were filed in November and December according to public records.

www.bloomberg.com...

Not paying the people who work their butts off making you money, is about as low as you can get. So much for the Champion of the working class.

edit on 3/15/2017 by angeldoll because: added a word

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I could go and quote WAY more dirt on the Clintons, shall I? Or can we just agree that a man doesn't make $135M yearly by screwing over his work force. You can't please everyone, there will always be a union b##ing about something or another

Hell, even if he did do some underhanded things, I don't understand your ignorance of the many shady things the Clintons have done, let alone the body count conected to them.. how do you explain that? Please while you are at it also explain how you believe that Hilary Clinton would make a more honest, better president for your country?

It truly is 'ignorance is bliss' eh? So long as the mainstream media are on the side of whomever is in office, and aren't orchestrating a campaign to oust them, you are all hunky dory? Wow. The political and social changes that are hopefully coming are going to be a very painful bandaid tear off for you I'm afraid...

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

LOL...gotta love when someone uses freedoms provided by the US to say someone else doesn't have the same freedoms. Leave it to the libtards for the "do as I say not as I do" whining!

I think it's funny that people like this don't think of any consequences when they go for the 15 seconds of fame...its all knee jerk and feelz with people like this.

What does this mean? Granted I'm a "libtard" so maybe I missed something but afaik, 1A doesn't cover death threats. Setting aside the legality, are you endorsing death threats of a journalist's family as an appropriate or even sane response to that journalist publishing two pages of decade-old tax documents from the President?

I believe what he's getting at is examples like Madonna threatenening to blow up the White House and the left cheers. Some random journalist that claims that right-wingers are threatening him with no proof and left automatically condemn them. The hypocrisy from the left is literally at a boiling point.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Wait just a minute!

When leftists destroy property and harm people, the leftists here called it free speech.

But when people disagree with a journalist, it becomes "threats"?

Yep, and when leftists riot to protest the speaker and in the process attack and injur one of their own who was trying to protect the speaker, that woman somehow ends up blaming it all on Trump who was in no way, shape, or form involved in any of it from the speaker, to the group who invited him, to the student riots, to her.
edit on 15-3-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

If crazy people are threatening this guy with violence, he should call the cops. In the big picture, what was leaked is pro Trump, so thinking his supporters would be angry about it seems a bit off. But we should likely jail all Trump supporters just in case, amirite?

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: hombero

I could go and quote WAY more dirt on the Clintons, shall I, sweetheart?

Firstly, I'm not your sweetheart.
Secondly, you can if you want, but your comments will be off topic. The Clintons have nothing to do with this subject.
Sorry this information has twiggered the widdle snowflakes.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I think you misunderstand what a snowflake is, sweetheart. Lotta sand in those ears?

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
But we should likely jail all Trump supporters just in case, amirite?

It's the only way to be sure.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: hombero

Hell, even if he did do some underhanded things, I don't understand your ignorance of the many shady things the Clintons have done, let alone the body count conected to them.. how do you explain that?

I can't explain anymore than I can explain unicorns, or why Mary had a little lamb, or why some people believe the Earth is flat.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: hombero

I think you misunderstand what a snowflake is, sweetheart. Lotta sand in those ears?

This thread is not about me.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: network dude
But we should likely jail all Trump supporters just in case, amirite?

It's the only way to be sure.

Can we jail them from orbit?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join