It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I`ll Be in Fatima on May 13th This Year ;)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Yes, I have decided to go there for the 100th Aniversary of the Apparitions as Pope Francis will be there as well.

100 Years ago on October 13th there was the "Miracle of the Sun". Will we have some darkness instead of light this time

I believe nothing special will happen but I think it will be an interesting event to go any way ;-)

Maybe the 3th secret of Fatima will be fully unveiled at last ....

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: CosmicDude
Have you come across this thread by 2012newstart, where the OP tries to tie this year's anniversay together with expectations of Medjugorje and Garabandal? It's a curious speculation.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Bible hub

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Luke 17:21

nor will people say, 'Here it is,' or 'There it is,' because the kingdom of God is in your midst."

nice words....anything else happening in Fatima will be a false flag/project blue beam/holograph

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

nor will people say, 'Here it is,' or 'There it is,' because the kingdom of God is in your midst."

nice words....anything else happening in Fatima will be a false flag/project blue beam/holograph

Just a distraction. We have learned to look outside our selves for fulfillment.

So, on to the next big Thing.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

No I haven`t came across the thread you mention, but thatnks for let me know about it

Well I believe in probabilities rather than prophecies, but there are many curious things about this subject, so I`m a little excited to go there on this date

Another interesting story is the one of a priest that is a friend of a friend, who is in charge of a church from a small village in Portugal. This guy once went to visit Rome and managed to have a quick meeting with Pope John Paul II. When he was complaining about the lack of faith amound young people the Pope seems to have told him not to worry because there wasn`t much time left !?!? ...

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Agreed...its all distraction

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
It's the 15th now,
omg We Missed It!

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Neith

WOW! Is it May already?

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Tompdx3

It is where I come from.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Take a good camera with you and film so we will have a nice video of the UFOs this time!

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
So you live 2 months into the future ?

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

You blue beamers make me laugh out loud.

Lourdes and Fatima occurred in the late 1800's / early 1900's. Back then electricity was a new fangled invention, many homes did not have it yet and TV was not even invented while commercial radio stations were still a thing of the future.

Do you honestly believe that mankind was smart enough to create holograms and 3d imaging powerful enough to superimpose the sun and create an illusion when we did not even know how to broadcast TV signal?

If and only IF your theory were to have merit, the only beings that would possess such capabilities back then would not be of this planet.

On a side note, I've personally visited Lourdes, Fatima and Medjugorje. I totally believe that something did happen at all three places, having seen for myself via Medjugorje. Who or what is producing these phenomena is moot, but it aint regular earth bound humans. That I am 100% sure of.
edit on 15-3-2017 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

Just read this on the weekend about Brian Boyle who is a pro hockey player who recently played for the Tampa Bay Lightning. Talks about his family's experience related with Medjugorje. Pasted a portion of the article below.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In 1999, it appeared as if the Boyle kids would see death again.

Artie had been diagnosed with cancer. Doctors removed one of his kidneys only to discover the heinous disease had spread to his lungs. Artie described it as a “death sentence.”

“He kept the severity of the situation from me,” Brian says now. “Otherwise, I really would have been floored. It was bad enough as it is.”

Perhaps seeking divine intervention, Artie heeded the advice of brother-in-law Kevin Gill and pal Rob Griffin and accompanied the two to Bosnia and Herzegovina to the pilgrimage site Medjugorje, where he spent a week of prayer and worship. When Artie returned home, doctors were stunned: All traces of the cancer had disappeared.

“A 100% miracle,” Brian says now, some 17 years afterwards.

Upon being given such an improbable clean bill of health, Artie, once the owner of his own trucking company, took a job with the development faction of the Archdiocese of Boston. He also wrote a book on his experience entitled Six Months To Live.

Do you believe in miracles? The Boyles certainly do."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: bill3kids
Do you believe in miracles?

Absolutely. I've seen and experienced enough in my life so far to know beyond a doubt within my own self that the inexplicable can and does happen. I have seen and experienced such both at Medjugorje and Auckland New Zealand when Ivan Dragicevic came to speak in 1993.

I also believe that some miracles can easily be explained away by someone extra terrestrial (ie not of this earth) using technology that is well beyond our currently level of comprehension.

All I question is who Mary really is. I do not for a second believe that whoever she really is that she / they are malevolent or intend to lead humanity astray or to their doom.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Who me? Yes I do. I also like to travel light.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Lourdes and Fatima occurred in the late 1800's / early 1900's. Back then electricity was a new fangled invention, many homes did not have it yet and TV was not even invented while commercial radio stations were still a thing of the future. Do you honestly believe that mankind was smart enough to create holograms and 3d imaging powerful enough to superimpose the sun and create an illusion when we

LOL Did I say electricity was around when the "miracles" happened? All I'm saying is if you see apparitions don't think its necessarily a true miracle...it could be a false flag....like the Gulf Of Tonkin incident.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Lourdes and Fatima occurred in the late 1800's / early 1900's. Back then electricity was a new fangled invention, many homes did not have it yet and TV was not even invented while commercial radio stations were still a thing of the future. Do you honestly believe that mankind was smart enough to create holograms and 3d imaging powerful enough to superimpose the sun and create an illusion when we

LOL Did I say electricity was around when the "miracles" happened? All I'm saying is if you see apparitions don't think its necessarily a true miracle...it could be a false flag....like the Gulf Of Tonkin incident.

100 Years ago no human on the planet possessed the necessary technology to produce the miracle of the sun. Many Atheists were present at the event and tried all manner of logical explanation to debunk the event. The most likely being a meterological phenomena.

Fatima Miracle

However, I have been to a Medjugorje event myself and have seen sky signs with my own eyes in Auckland NZ in 1993. I can 100% state that I had neither been looking at the sun, nor was the sign I saw in or near the sun. I was a relatively cloudless February day (summer in southern hemisphere) with plenty of plain blue sky. I only looked and saw when I saw most of the crowd gazing skyward (this happened as we arrived). At first we were like what the ??? And then someone announced over the loud speaker that there was a sign in the sky. Being naturally curious, I and the rest of my family looked. What I saw is best described as a rainbow in a wavy but straight line. There was no rain at the time and there were no rainclouds about. The rainbow did not have the characteristic round shape they usually have. Nor was it one of those earthquake cloud looking halos - I've seen them too when dark clouds are around. This was a totally out of the ordinary sky artefact that should not have been there.

There are other things that happened at that event I could describe, but for the sake of brevity and to stay on point, I'll omit them. Basically I am saying that I believe that what everyone reported seeing at Fatima is the real deal, because I have seen for myself.

My question remains, who was it? Was it really Mary, mother of Jesus or someone masquerading as her? Whoever she / they are, they really do care about the human race.

new topics

top topics

join