It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The German Super Baby

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phaethor
I used the article about this boy to make a few speculations about the nazi "super soldier" program during WWII.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I was thinking about this Genetic egineering to make "super soldiers" when I read about the super boy in germany with "genetically mutated genes". If this boy is the grandson of successfully engineered "super soldier" babies. They already claim that the boys mother has one mutated gene and the boy has two. So lets follow this scenario...

Two babies genetically engineered in WWII grow up and have children. They pass one of those genes on to each of their children. Their children get together and each one passes a gene onto this baby. Now with two genes, this baby is the fruition of the Nazi "Super Soldier".

Just a thought...

Basically He could be the grandson of two of the original failed "super soldiers". Since they were all males they would have to have married and produced offspring that they passed one mutated strain to and then two of those children would have to marry and produce a child with two mutated strains.

Phae

They Might have passed it on when an embryo gets genes it's usually totally random, he got lucky in the genetic lotto

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   
actually its a desease and is very rare from people to people. i would say that its more like 1ina million that have this desease.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY
haha a balloon that looks like a bball... i still think it photoshoped...

It is. I just posted it to give people an idea of what that baby MIGHT look like as an adult.
Should be really something.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   
so i was reading about The Montauk Superman and it got me thinking how increadible Andy Pero, i mean his physical accomplishments were amazing.

I just wanted to now how strong a person with myostitine is, like Kangarooistan man have you ever actually tested yourself to see how physically cabable you are?

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
here is an update on the German kid, its incredible how strong he is...just read this...

"Jaw-dropping strength. Breath-taking speed. Phenomenal agility. Olympian feats."

With origins and abilities worthy of fitting a comic book hero, these are words that reporters and doctors have used to describe Liam Hoekstra. The thing is this: Liam is only a toddler.

Born only 19 months ago, Liam came into the world with many birth defects. He had a small hole in his heart, enlarged kidneys, frequently vomited and was born four weeks premature. Medical records indicated that his biological father was "unusually strong".

Due to conditional circumstance, Liam was adopted at birth by the Hoekstra family.

Little did the family know that they were adopting a child with a very rare and special genetic condition.

The Hoekstra's quickly began to notice Liam being able to do things out of the ordinary. Two days after birth, he was able to fully stand-up and support his own weight, given someone held his hands. Months later he began developing ripped abs, naturally doing pull-ups, inverted sit-ups, Olympic styled iron cross, thigh muscles compared to that of Lance Armstrong and even punching holes into walls during tantrums (accidentally gave his Mom a black eye once as well).

What really amazed his family was what happened whenever he fell.

"When he fell backward, he would land on his butt, but he never hit his head on the ground," Dana Hoekstra said. "His stomach would tense up and he would catch himself before his head hit the ground. You could see his stomach muscles. He had a little six-pack," said his adoptive mother, Dana, in an interview.

After further investigation into Liam's ability, doctor's found he was genetically unique as he has a condition called myostatin related muscle hypertrophy.

In Liam's case, his body's muscles reject myostatin, allowing them to undergo quick growth and repair.

What does that entail, exactly?

Liam can expect to have up to 50% more muscle mass than average, ridiculous levels of strength, fast metabolism, and hardly any body fat. His mother mentions, "Liam has never had any body fat...the only fat he has is in his cheeks."

Myostatin-related muscle hypertrophy is a condition that is still somewhat new to scientific scrutiny, and until 2000, was not adequately documented as occurring in humans. Before this time, the best known example was that from ridiculously buff Belgian Blue cattle, a picture of which is below.

While this condition is extremely rare in humans, to the point where doctors cannot predict with significant confidence how many people would have it worldwide, there were some concerns about Liam's lack of fat, which is needed for proper neurological development. Fortunately, like the other mentioned conditions that were present at his birth (all of which healed and subsided), Liam amazingly has shown little to no problems.

The biggest concern right now for the Hoekstra family is keeping Liam fed and at ideal weights. With his enlarged muscles and super-fast metabolism, odds are he can probably down his fair share of giant steaks.

here is the full article on this site...its amazing

www.ctv.ca...

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
i think if anyone does take Myostatin Deficiency they will get very bigg muslces. but they wont get like this pic.lol

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Zabilgy

This may have some scientific value (if they think to link it together). My baby brother had myotonia congenita. A rare muscle disease that isn't much understood yet. He had a perfectly sculpted body. No fat. Muscles... it looked as if he spent hours in the gym every day. He was beautiful. It hurt alot, many other things went along with the disease.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join