It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting correlation btween Al Bielek and John C. Lilly

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Al Bielek "the time traveler" that I came to learn about in this ATS thread talks about AI's controlling cities in the future and describes these computers as radioactive crystals. He also talks about "red zones" where the humans are not allowed to go and can be executed if they do.

He talks a little about that here from the 18 minutes mark:

Here is also another video about his story:

And then there is John C. Lilly who talks about the "solid state entity" that sounds very similar:

It hit me that these people might be talking about the same thing, so I decided to share this discovery with the ATS community.

I'm not saying that I believe Al Bielek's stories, he is said to be a fraud, but I keep my mind open.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ParanormalGuy

I'll watch the John C Lilly video later...i've listened to Al Bielek a few times....true or not his stories are fascinating to say the least.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I can't believe that I've never heard of John C Lilly, thanks for the great post!

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   
IIRC aren't there similarities also with Titor? Neat subject. Al Bielek "seems" believable in many ways, who knows.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Bookmarked for further reading.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
When it comes to the rise of AI, there are a heap of stories out there. The Matrix and Terminator series are just a couple more examples with many others. So far our self determination is still being preserved as the machines are still in their infancy.

As for where it is all going to go does have many concerns. With the CIA making a log of everyone's communications and movements it does provide the perfect resource to understand humanity. Trying to comprehend and make use of all this data is way too much for a human brain, but for a globally networked multi processor... All depends on what it is programmed to do.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

you just scared the crap out of me!

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
This is a very interesting thread. I am very familiar with Lilly but was unaware of the SSE and really look forward to learning more. I also had no idea that ECCO the game was connected to Lilly. God damn that game was hard and frustrating, but I remembering being in awe of it.

join