It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Students Denounced As Racist For Wearing US Flag Colors

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I like how the OP start by trying to make the situation look like innocent kids wearing the US flag, to him/her admiring they hate refugees and these kids wore the flag to intimidate. Which one is it?

By the way, those kids are scum for trying to intimidate behind the American flag. Say what you want to say straight up, and don't hide behind the flag. Pussies.
edit on 15-3-2017 by joshysway because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Just disgusting. I'm sure if us Americans went to their country and still wore our colors they would still be upset. Point is when you are somewhere else you should respect their customs, not frown upon them. America is becoming full of butthurt idiots!

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: joshysway
I like how the OP start by trying to make the situation look like innocent kids wearing the US flag, to him/her admiring they hate refugees and these kids wore the flag to intimidate. Which one is it?

By the way, those kids are scum for trying to intimidate behind the American flag. Say what you want to say straight up, and don't hide behind the flag. Pussies.

So says internet tough guy right? Also there isnt any proof they were intimidating the other team. No video,or audio. Until then i think one side is lying.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

originally posted by: trollz

Valley students had chosen to wear red, white and blue... ..."Any normal person, any educated person can look at that and think what the hell are these kids thinking," said Wheat.

If you hate America so much that you can't stand to see our flag's colors, GET THE **** OUT!

Actually they are displaying the flag colors inappropriately.

The flag should not be used as part of a costume or athletic uniform, except that a flag patch may be used on the uniform of military personnel, fireman, policeman and members of patriotic organizations

www.usflag.org...

So while they may have been denounced as racist by some, I would denounce them for the way they are displaying the flag that represents my country.

I gave you a star for your information. But also I reply to inform you that flag colors have nothing to do with your information. A few stars don't, either.

No one there is wearing a certified flag.

They're wearing patriotic clothing designed to be worn. There is, in fact, a difference.

I imagine that you wouldn't bemoan some 9/11 responder with one of those white T's with the National Ensign and underneath "We Will Never Forget" upon it, would you?

You know better than that. According to your knowledge, which is right, the veterans are in greater danger than these kids... They actually wear the image of the flag, and not just some patterned colors, stripes, and stars.

There you go friend.
edit on 3/15/2017 by TarzanBeta because: Ahyuk. I said, "doesn't".

edit on 3/15/2017 by TarzanBeta because: How many errors until the center of the Tootsie Pop, Mr. Owl?

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Poor sourcing and did not provide the whole story OP. Nice trolling

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
If there was a problem, the problem was not what they were wearing.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

Watch out guise, I hear the French flag is also RWB.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

i and my child would tell the ones who told us to right an apology to shut the blank up and the why the stamping of my child right to wear what ever they chose . i could be wrong but isn't freedom of expression part of the first amendment?

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Sometimes clothes are just clothes.
If you can't wear red white and blue, what's next?
Pretty soon you won't even be able to wear a white hood without somebody getting upset about it.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Is her Purse The American Flag?

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

Sexy.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: burgerbuddy

The illegal migrants and refugees should go back home if they don't like the colors of the American flag.

Which illegal migrants and refugees complained, exactly?
The sources provided by the OP are somewhat ambiguous on that point.

What do you think about the students being forced to write an apology letter to the other team for wearing red white and blue?

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

Sexy.

Right?!!! Yeah! .....

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

wait, what? I'm afraid I will need you to explain it anyway. Red, white, and blue are racist colors?

FelisOrion said,

Red, White and Blue can be symbol of sincere love for this country. But on the darker side, wearing red white and blue, depending on the context can mean extreme nativism and an aversion to those who are not of your stock i.e brown people. But you guys already know this so why am I explaining it?

I am pretty sure he will not respond. To easy to refute as garbage.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

I'm in 2 minds about this - I can understand that the refugees may be upset, especially if they come from a war torn country where America has been involved...as the coach said.....their normal colours were black & orange

Valley students had chosen to wear red, white and blue instead of their school colors black and orange. "Any normal person, any educated person can look at that and think what the hell are these kids thinking," said Wheat.

HUH????

I can understand that the refugees may be upset, especially if they come from a war torn country where America has been involved.

WTF are they Here! if that is the case?

yeah going to the Enemy for Refuge !

make a lot of sense?.

didn't see France seeking refuge to Germany when the Nazis Invaded France.
in Germany

didn't see China seeking Refuge to japan back in the 30s when Japan Invaded.
doesn't make much sense does it.

just as Dearborn Michigan Muslims going in Troves in the City
3x as much since the invasion of Iraq and Kuwait and the conflicts of Pakistan

and the Media puts it out there that there always been Muslims in Dearborn Michigan since the 30s
but they wont mention as how much since the late 90s to now.

yet Saudi Arabia has Tent Cities " Camps " to hold these Refugees that suppose originally used for
a sacred holiday .. yet they wount take in the majority of Syrians..

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

America does not hold the patent on red white and blue flags .

WHAT?!?!?!?!?

That picture is absolutely disgusting and RACIST!!!!!!!!!!

How dare you show a picture of a F##KEN FLAG!!!!

Leftist ideology is in its final throes, FACT, they're fast becoming the minority in every single sector of society (especially in EVERY Islamic society where leftist ideology is 100% ILLEGAL!!!!)

It's no wonder too, look at the kinds of things they believe to be 'normal'. EVERY leftist on the planet believes that "wearing clothing that depicts the flag of YOUR COUNTRY is racist".

That takes some seriously low IQ points to come up with.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Wolfenz

WTF are they Here! if that is the case? yeah going to the Enemy for Refuge !

I said "Refugees" like as in non combatants, women, children....

"where America has been involved" I did not call America the aggressor...Is English not your first language?

3x as much since the invasion of Iraq and Kuwait

So you call yourselves Invaders...well you answered your own dilemma

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Good luck to anyone trying to tell me not to wear clothing with the Aussie flag on it .

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarkStarRising

Man thus is crazy. Now we can't even be patriotic without having to apologize for offending some a$$ hole that thinks we shouldn't be able to fly our own country's flag. The flag of the country that just allowed you in because you were unable to stay in your country because of what ever reason, and is giving you a chance at a better life but you are going to come in and start making waves and stirring up bs. If you don't like it then there are a mess of other countries out there go to one of them.

It is so shameful that our children are being forced to apologize for showing love for the colors that there grandparents, parents and all fought and died to defend.

Get out! This is AMERICA. You come here then you except that. Stop trying to force your country's ideology down our throats. And definitely by all means you have a problem with me and my family flying our flag. Bring it on. I'll paint my entire truck to look like a flag. And I'll use anyone who starts on me for doing so or threatens my family for doing so as a mother $%&-@+# hood ordament. This is getting stupid. These freaking people have to fall in line and follow Americas laws, get out, or die. And most of us are so tired of this constant bs, that we really don't give a flying $%&+ which.

Leave our flag alone before you become burried under it.

You sound like a south park character.

I still feel like there must be more to this. Did the refugees make a fuss or was it SJWs being offended on their behalf?

Was it just people choosing to wear stars and stripes for patriotism, or was it baiting? Was it jocks goading people and shouting at them to go home?

There's a ton of outrage on this thread but we only have half a story. But yes I agree you should be able to be proud of your flag if that's your thing. We can't really wave the St George flag here any more as it's been hijacked by extremists like the English Defence League, which is a shame.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join