It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OP/ED: The Final Solution

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astronomer68

So long as humans permit relatively small regions of the globe to profit and live large at the expense of other humans around the globe I don't think problems such as overpopulation, ecological pollution, etc. can be solved. Whether we like it or not we are all in this together and I believe we will either all go down together or succeed as a group.

Can of worms or no, I think you are right.

Unfortunately, the world already is being ruled by a banker-financier corporate-controlled NWO - according to their own priorities, to benefit themselves.

So it's just a question of who gets to control the NWO - financial interests or human interests. The big question being, "Should the NWO serve people or profit?"

It's a poser.

[edit on 1-4-2006 by soficrow]

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Submersible: You'd rather have genetic death than physical death? THAT is sick and against all laws of life! If you wish it, it will be so! But only for you. You have made your choice, and one day by God, you will be able to implement it! There is no way back for you.

To those who have been brainwashed into thinking that marrying your cousins will make your children retarded, and that all royal familys are now genetically disadvantaged, you could not be further from the truth. We are more spiritually evolved than most of humanity, and the ones who equal us, are also of us in lesser portions! We are your engineers, your spiritual leaders, your physicists, your professors, your doctors, your lawyers, your judges, your kings and your conscience. You need us, and we are happy to help.

But those who have the political power now, are the lowly eaters, the indifferent ones, and the self-glorifying ones. I am talking about the ministers and the presidents, and the independent contractors. THAT is what the world has become today, and THAT is what is wrong. Power without conscience and without intelligence. THAT is what you hate, do not take it out on us of royal blood. I will not say anything more about this.

[edit on 2/4/2006 by Aztecatl]

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aztecatl
We are more spiritually evolved than most of humanity, and the ones who equal us, are also of us in lesser portions! We are your engineers, your spiritual leaders, your physicists, your professors, your doctors, your lawyers, your judges, your kings...

Aren't all these people the problem, to begin with? Our engineers don't know how to build levees, are spiritual leaders are tormenting children, our physicists are stubborn, our professors are all either "flaming liberals" or squares who repeat things straight out of obsolete and archaic textbooks, our doctors are money-mongering agents of the drug companies, our judges pass unfair laws....and King George has some sort of madness.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by firebat

We are more spiritually evolved than most of humanity, and the ones who equal us, are also of us in lesser portions! We are your engineers, your spiritual leaders, your physicists, your professors, your doctors, your lawyers, your judges, your kings...

Aren't all these people the problem, to begin with? Our engineers don't know how to build levees, are spiritual leaders are tormenting children, our physicists are stubborn, our professors are all either "flaming liberals" or squares who repeat things straight out of obsolete and archaic textbooks, our doctors are money-mongering agents of the drug companies, our judges pass unfair laws....and King George has some sort of madness.

You missed the point! And americans don't count.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Submersible: You'd rather have genetic death than physical death?

To those who have been brainwashed into thinking that marrying your cousins will make your children retarded, and that all royal familys are now genetically disadvantaged, you could not be further from the truth. We are more spiritually evolved than most of humanity, and the ones who equal us, are also of us in lesser portions! We are your engineers, your spiritual leaders, your physicists, your professors, your doctors, your lawyers, your judges, your kings and your conscience. You need us, and we are happy to help.

If indeed you are royalty - financial or otherwise - you are genetically disadvantaged.

Royalty and the world's super-wealthy started losing their ability to reproduce in the 1800's. By the early 1900's, the situation was identified as dire. The driving concern was that the "genetically inferior" maintained the ability to "breed like rabbits."

This is why "reproductive technologies" are high priority.

But those who have the political power now, are the lowly eaters, the indifferent ones, and the self-glorifying ones. I am talking about the ministers and the presidents, and the independent contractors. THAT is what the world has become today, and THAT is what is wrong. Power without conscience and without intelligence. THAT is what you hate, do not take it out on us of royal blood.

Pah. If indeed you are royalty - you know these fools are your puppets, descended from a long line of puppets. The situation was orchestrated and the puppets chosen for their particular "qualities."

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astronomer68
The so-called New World Order (i.e., the concept of getting all peoples of the world under one unified government) may well be the only way around the problems now confronting mankind. So long as humans permit relatively small regions of the globe to profit and live large at the expense of other humans around the globe I don't think problems such as overpopulation, ecological pollution, etc. can be solved. Whether we like it or not we are all in this together and I believe we will either all go down together or succeed as a group.

The problem is that Global Corporations and the U.N. have let down those communities, states and nations who just wanted to produce and consume what they need, by dragging everyone into the, "Feed the Economy Monster, or you're a Bad Global Citizen", mentality.

I can't give away my clean, healthy, bio-dynamic milk and eggs, because I'm not registered with the government, as pumping them full of drugs and chemicals.

It's "Globalizing" everything into a super-fast pathed, plasticed and de-odorized "Mc. World", that's "killing the planet", not continuing to do things in old, place and climate specific, ways, or those people doing so, who DO NOT want to be a part of the NWO.

I really think alot of 'educated' city folk ought to get out and look at just how much more strenght and power the World has, compared to all of man and his messes.

When it comes to extinction, few like to ponder why creaters we strive to protect, diminish, while those we try to exterminate, thrive. I take my short answer from The Bible; it all depends on what God gives or takes His 'breath of life' to.

I'll keep trusting The Creator of All, over the faulty thoughts of man.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Hmmm.

The predicted "conflict-cum-war" promises to reduce whatever population bird flu might miss.

Amazing how things just work out, isn't it?

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   
(1.Should the human population be controlled to support the system,) or

(2.should the system be changed to support life?)

A LITTLE HELP FOR PEOPLE HAVING TROUBLE DECIDING........

well if you want a bunch of freaks to come after you and kill you because you had to many kids, then number one is for you.

if you want to live, then you choose number 2.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by worksoftplayhard
(1.Should the human population be controlled to support the system,) or

(2.should the system be changed to support life?)

A LITTLE HELP FOR PEOPLE HAVING TROUBLE DECIDING........

Maybe this clarification will help:

1. Should the human population be controlled to support the existent economic system;

or

2. Should the existent economic system be changed to support life?

It's a poser, isn't it?

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

Perhaps global warming is also giving the prion infections a boost, as there have been a handfull of fatalities this year alone from swimming!
Yep warm lakewater is becomming toxic....full of the little boogers.....

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   
what should be & what is....BOTH is what is...genocide is being committed on humanity & the system is being changed to a One World Gov. complete with planned buy & sell implant 'chips'....humans are more or less totally compliant with this...controlled & malnipulated by media/fear/greed$/deceit... to mention a few...to resist is 'terrorism' which helps speed up this agenda....it also helps the implementation of this agendas 'control'... by removing what rights/freedoms will still have left....i can see many layers of awareness...on the surface all is good & proper...then below that it seems all about $ & oil ....but then it gets so deep to most it could only be imagination/conspiracy....or even deeper...fantasy/spirtual....however the net. has made most if not all of the evidence available....it is up to U what is accepted or rejected....to me the evidence is over whelming....thanks for ur contributions Sofi

[edit on 28-10-2007 by dave7]

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join