It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leftards fail again to discredit Trump but prove he is a LEGEND!!! (SHOW US YOUR TAX RETURN)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

No no Rick Maddow illegal obtained and hyped a breaking scoop! Yet she found nothing. I would be surprised though, in my opinion i think realestate moguls are corrupt by nature so as i said before if nothing shady turns up that in itself could be shady.

But it's funny Rachael thought she had something but it backed fired.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

originally posted by: D8Tee
a reply to: muSSang
Last nite we find Donald Trump paid $38mm in taxes in 2005, the whole narrative he is not wealthy, he did not pay taxes, etc was a lie, a big fat, politically generated by emotion based takers lie.  Fake news, fake narrative, fake outrage.  There is NOTHING genuine about the left except for their desire to deceive and take from producers.  

2005 mate. Irrelevant to current concerns.

Thats not Trump's fault Rachael illegally obtained then hyped she had it. Breaking news we are releasing Trumps tax returns. She over hyped and under delivered. Fake news.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: joshysway
Thankfully the other news stations realized that it was leak by Trump himself. They are back to reporting about Russia! Keep pushing that that, don't deviate.

Please dont make assumptions, we provide sources here not accusations.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
These 2005 Tax Returns don't mean much, but they are definitely positive for Trump. They show he makes a lot of money and pays a lot of taxes, a much higher % than cheapskate Bernie.

Made*
Paid*

11 years ago mate. Irrelevant.

And hang on, didn't you guys spend weeks defending trump's 'that makes me smart' comment about tax avoidance? Saying nobody would pay more tax than legally required? That it's done via legal loopholes? But now bernie is a cheapskate?

You're losing the plot.
edit on 15-3-2017 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: muSSang

originally posted by: joshysway
Thankfully the other news stations realized that it was leak by Trump himself. They are back to reporting about Russia! Keep pushing that that, don't deviate.

Please dont make assumptions, we provide sources here not accusations.

It's a forum for discussion. If every comment had to be 100% backed up by sources this would be a hell of a quiet place.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

These 2005 Tax Returns don't mean much, but they are definitely positive for Trump. They show he makes a lot of money and pays a lot of taxes, a much higher % than cheapskate Bernie.

Made*
Paid*

And hang on, didn't you guys spend weeks defending trump's 'that makes me smart' comment about tax avoidance? Saying nobody would pay more tax than legally required? That it's done via legal loopholes? But now bernie is a cheapskate?

You're losing the plot.

Then why the "breaking news we have it" hahaha

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Made*
Paid*

That's why I said they don't mean much.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: Edumakated

If Trump was guilty of tax evasion, the IRS would be all over him. Since we know the IRS has audited Trump and continues to do so, it is pretty safe to assume there is nothing there illegal.

If a person keeps getting audited then chances are he is doing something illegal he just hasn't been caught yet. Besides if he isn't doing anything wrong then why hide his taxes? Nixon released his even though he was being audited so whats dimwits excuse.

Trumps tax returns provide nothing of importance to anyone. What exactly are we looking to ascertain from his tax return?

If they hold nothing important then why hide them?

Anyone with any kind of money gets audited. It is just a fact of life. Doesn't mean anything. If the IRS is looking for money, you aren't going to get it from a guy filing a $30k EZ File return at H&R Block. You get it by going after the big fish. Even if they did nothing wrong, a lot of it is interpretation.

Why hide? Because anyone with half a brain knows how the tax returns will be spun in a bias leftist media. They are complex and it is difficult to defend legal tax strategies to an ignorant progressive crowd who don't know the difference between depreciation, cap gains, carryover losses, etc. It is way easier for leftist to claim "Trump didn't pay his fair share" than to try to explain how taxes work to the ignorant masses.

We'll every other president managed it. Why is Donnie so different? Bit snowflakey getting upset about the media as usual.

And I know he trades real estate. But going for double market value in a time of declining house prices, to a Russian oligarch, obviously raises questions to anyone who doesn't just follow blindly.

I'll say it again. There is literally no reason not to release them unless there is something to hide. Every other president did it.

Every other president wasnt a multi bilionaire with multiple businesses and income streams.

Again. Trump has way more to lose than gain by releasing his tax returns.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: muSSang

What? No.

Donald Trump finally released some of his much promised tax history but only in response to NBC's already having 2 pages. Wow, what a legend! He only released a part of his SMALL tax history because a media outlet claimed they had it.

SO much INTEGRITY! I can't stand this much INTEGRITY!

This man is a coward and you call him a legend? He's hiding something, whether it's illegal, conflict of interest with being POTUS, or he's just embarrassed he doesn't make as much money as he claims. I hope it's that latter but that's what probably scares Trump the most.

He's obsessed with money and being the richest person in existence. That alone is a conflict of interest of being POTUS, imo.

It seems to me that it is the progressive authoritarians who are obsessed with money. They are the ones wanting to stick their noses where they don't belong---into everyone else's business.

So you finally admit that you're against him because he's richer than you? Bless your heart. May the universe have pity on you and may you find the intelligence to turn millions into billions.

One thing I've learned from reading all the leftist whining about tax returns is that apparently most of the whiners don't even file since they have no idea what is actually contained within tax returns, don't know what the AMT is, and apparently think there is far more information about "contacts" than is ever contained within a tax return. sigh...

If he were to release the returns from '16 they would cry for the ones from '15, then for '14----then for his whole family to release theirs, then all his business partners, then his barber and his butler.....it's paranoid craziness at its finest---the leftist obsession with other people's money.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

I like your rant, it just negates the fact it's been a created Presidential tradition that he destroyed.

The issue is the next President now does not have to release his tax returns.

No one said anything about family returns with Bush; but they did request his tax returns from Tradition.

Trump took this tradition as a personal attack, and the left screamed "ITS A DISTRACTION, JUST SHOW US THEN".

That's a bit more accurate.

This was the left:

Pretty sure that's a good guy, just a really ugly good guy.

Ps. something about the extremest female anchors on both sides is notably more distasteful than the male counterparts... pull it together ladies.....
edit on 15-3-2017 by MacK80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: muSSang
a reply to: Swills

No no Rick Maddow illegal obtained and hyped a breaking scoop!
What do you mean "Rick" Maddow?

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MacK80

There---you said it---it is a "tradition" that was begun by Richard Nixon when he was facing WaterGate. It was a ruse to try to throw people (the media mainly) off the trail. All the Dems and Repubs have embraced it for fear of the media. Now a non-politician has been elected and doesn't fear the media or the leftists so he broke with "tradition." It's a new day in DC. The guy elected isn't a politician who owes his soul to a party. His opposition is going to have to get over it or else die screaming, "We want the tax returns!"

His tax return is none of your business---just as your tax return is none of his business. It was a stupid "tradition" so I'm perfectly okay with it being dropped. I don't feel the need to go poking into anyone's tax returns. Wouldn't do me any good anyway because I barely understand my own that I pay a lady good money to assemble---pages and pages---and I'm nowhere near the Donald's bracket.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden
a reply to: RickinVa

bull#...I held a ts/sci clearance for years, never once was I required to submit a financial disclosure except as part of the ssbi requried every five years.

Jaden

The FBI changed their policy around 2007-8 time frame. It is annual requirement.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

What do you not understand about confidential information? There are perfectly good reasons that tax returns are considered private. Had you ever owned or run a business you would understand this fact. Had you ever run a multi-million/billion dollar business it would be VERY clear to you.

Are you putting your returns on line? If not, why not? If you're not hiding anything.....we need to know that you're paying your fair share as well. Why limit it to the president---let's make all tax returns public?

See how that works?

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

His tax return is none of your business---just as your tax return is none of his business. It was a stupid "tradition" so I'm perfectly okay with it being dropped. I don't feel the need to go poking into anyone's tax returns. Wouldn't do me any good anyway because I barely understand my own that I pay a lady good money to assemble---pages and pages---and I'm nowhere near the Donald's bracket.

Our tax returns hardly matter as we are not the POTUS. It's convenient when Trump takes office, how many supporters now feel the "tax return tradition" be dropped. I don't doubt it is because they know as well as everyone else does, that they will probably shed light on a lot of unsavory business dealings.

2 pages from a "leaked" return from a decade ago means squat. I'd like to see the last 5 years or so. If you think he is holding them back to show he is not "part of the system" or because he is being audited, you are either being willfully or perhaps sincerely delusional.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Blah blah blah- Trump;

I clearly stated the concern of this for future implications. It changes who can be President to a standard even lower than Trump.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden
a reply to: RickinVa

bull#...I held a ts/sci clearance for years, never once was I required to submit a financial disclosure except as part of the ssbi requried every five years.

Jaden

Nope. Even for contracts with governmental agencies where secrets are stored. I had to fill out three different ones in one year because I was working contracts on military facilities (Ft. Knox and Ft. Campbell.) That was back in the '90s. AND---I wasn't even the contractor, just an employee. Had to submit the disclosure and have it approved before I could be hired for the projects.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

Nope. I've never believed it was a good thing to pressure anyone to release their tax returns. My stance is the same it has been since Carter buckled. It is a government document between the taxpayer and the IRS. What is it about that fact that you can't understand? I'm not the one being deluded by cries of "Tax fraud, tax cheat, tax evader....ad infinitum

I'm a Johnson supporter by the way. I'm willing to admit that my guy lost and give the winner a chance to do something before I start screeching like a five year old who has been told she can't have a lollipop. I didn't care about Hillary's tax returns, or Obama's or anyone else's tax returns except MINE.

See you say our tax returns hardly matter because we're not the Potus. I say the Potus' tax returns don't matter either since those guys and gals at the IRS know far more about tax codes than do you or I. If he hasn't been sent to jail for evasion or fraud or anything else, why would you think you could find what those smart guys at the IRS can't find? It just makes no sense at all.

People get audited every day. I have a friend who is tearing his hair out because he's been tagged for audits three of the past four years. Nothing comes of it except headaches for him.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MacK80

Blah blah blah- Trump;

I clearly stated the concern of this for future implications. It changes who can be President to a standard even lower than Trump.

WOW! So his refusal to release his tax returns changes the Constitution and all voting laws? That's a pretty big leap you've made there since it is citizens (in theory anyway) who set the standards when they vote for particular candidates. I wasn't particularly thrilled with the standards in this election just passed. I thought Johnson was by far the best candidate, most honest and most personable. But he lost. Trump won. I can't say that I like the guy but I certainly like some of the things he's done. Some of the stuff he talked about on the campaign, not so much. All that drivel about putting flag burners in jail....nutso.

How can the "standards" get any lower than electing, not one but two Bush family members? I'm just relieved that we avoided the second Clinton family member being elected. Talk about a crime cabal....those two families are in it from way back and yet---they released their tax returns so it's all good!

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I didn't even say anything you're attributing to me, are you on drugs? Or talking to yourself?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join