It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leftards fail again to discredit Trump but prove he is a LEGEND!!! (SHOW US YOUR TAX RETURN)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
yea that clears it up 2 pages from a 9 year old tax return that was probably leaked by the trump campaign. they are not fooling me, they picked the year that would show donald in the most favorable light, because if donald had nothing to hide he would have posted his tax returns on twitter and published them in every major newspaper on earth, he would have had a press conference bragging about how much money he made, how much of a fair share in taxes he has been paying, zero shady business deals, zero deals w russia, how he donates %50 of his earnings to starving kids in africa etc etc etc

Think about it.

Wouldn't there be more shady stuff, the further back you go, instead of nearer to when he decided to run for President knowing he'd be under greater scrutiny?

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Speaking of deflecting, have you seen this thread?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: stolencar18

originally posted by: fencesitter85

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: buster2010
So a ten year old tax return that shows he paid taxes once proves everything is on the up and up when it comes to Trump. Are people actually stupid enough to believe this?

But yet, it was the left who acted like they discovered something of grand importance... if it is so irrelevant, why bring it up at all?

If Trump was guilty of tax evasion, the IRS would be all over him. Since we know the IRS has audited Trump and continues to do so, it is pretty safe to assume there is nothing there illegal.

Trumps tax returns provide nothing of importance to anyone. What exactly are we looking to ascertain from his tax return?

You're right, 11 year old returns are irrelevant. He only leaked them because he had to go that far back to avoid looking dodgy. What are we looking to ascertain? Russian connections. Obviously.

I love that you guys are going on about how Trump was behind this when just 24 hours ago your great news was how you had his tax return and you got him now! Now that you see it's not what you wanted, it must be his fault again.

And there you go again making assumptions. Like the amount of alt right on here who assume anti trump = liberal. I am not a liberal.

And to clarify, the minute I saw the news I immediately said trump had orchestrated it. That Maddow woman played it very poorly. Anyone with a functioning brain can make a fairly safe assumption that Donnie (a man with a proven history of leaking things to make himself look good) orchestrated this. And he had to go back to 2005 to find something usable.

I want to know why he sold a house to a Russian billionaire for twice its value. Oh wait, I already know. You guys think he's your messiah, but he's just another politician out to make money for him and his cronies. He's an insecure narcissist and everything he does is about money and trying to make himself look good. You'll see as time goes on.
edit on 15-3-2017 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
a reply to: muSSang
Last nite we find Donald Trump paid $38mm in taxes in 2005, the whole narrative he is not wealthy, he did not pay taxes, etc was a lie, a big fat, politically generated by emotion based takers lie.  Fake news, fake narrative, fake outrage.  There is NOTHING genuine about the left except for their desire to deceive and take from producers.  

2005 mate. Irrelevant to current concerns.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Seeing this is the mudpit...I'm curious why you capitalize every second word? Your post's are great and informative - I just wonder what set of rule you apply as to which word get's a capital or not. Is it nouns? I can't seem to find a consistent pattern?

You May Answer This Or Not in Your own good Time....thanks

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

I want to know why he sold a house to a Russian billionaire for twice its value. Oh wait, I already know.

If you already knew Trump bought and sold real estate for a living, why did you ask?

2008 link

The sale turned a huge profit for Trump, who bought the property for $41.4 million at a bankruptcy auction four years ago. Trump was initially seeking $125million for the mansion, which he had renovated after snapping it up.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: anonfamily

You exemplify my point, exactly. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I occasionally hit my left hand with a hammer - it sometimes acts as if possessed. If I want to turn left I do a wide right turn when driving.
It's all very sinister

english.stackexchange.com...

Sinister is the Latin word for left-handed. What evolution of meaning turned left-handed into evil and threatening?

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: stolencar18

So a ten year old tax return that shows he paid taxes once proves everything is on the up and up when it comes to Trump. Are people actually stupid enough to believe this?

But yet, it was the left who acted like they discovered something of grand importance... if it is so irrelevant, why bring it up at all?

If Trump was guilty of tax evasion, the IRS would be all over him. Since we know the IRS has audited Trump and continues to do so, it is pretty safe to assume there is nothing there illegal.

Trumps tax returns provide nothing of importance to anyone. What exactly are we looking to ascertain from his tax return?

You're right, 11 year old returns are irrelevant. He only leaked them because he had to go that far back to avoid looking dodgy. What are we looking to ascertain? Russian connections. Obviously.

I love that you guys are going on about how Trump was behind this when just 24 hours ago your great news was how you had his tax return and you got him now! Now that you see it's not what you wanted, it must be his fault again.

And there you go again making assumptions. Like the amount of alt right on here who assume anti trump = liberal. I am not a liberal.

And to clarify, the minute I saw the news I immediately said trump had orchestrated it. That Maddow woman played it very poorly. Anyone with a functioning brain can make a fairly safe assumption that Donnie (a man with a proven history of leaking things to make himself look good) orchestrated this. And he had to go back to 2005 to find something usable.

I want to know why he sold a house to a Russian billionaire for twice its value. Oh wait, I already know. You guys think he's your messiah, but he's just another politician out to make money for him and his cronies. He's an insecure narcissist and everything he does is about money and trying to make himself look good. You'll see as time goes on.

So selling a property for a profit is a bad thing now? Isn't that what you are supposed to do when buying real estate?

I'm still waiting on you to tell us which schedules on the tax returns will provide details of a nefarious Russian connection.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I just checked again...nope she doesn't have a rack - very flat

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

If a person keeps getting audited then chances are he is doing something illegal he just hasn't been caught yet. Besides if he isn't doing anything wrong then why hide his taxes? Nixon released his even though he was being audited so whats dimwits excuse.

If they hold nothing important then why hide them?

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

This is what most seem to miss - the fact that he is smart enough and has good accountant and financial advisors to legally reduce his tax. What sane person wittingly pays more tax than they need too?

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Thankfully the other news stations realized that it was leak by Trump himself. They are back to reporting about Russia! Keep pushing that that, don't deviate.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Frith

Go forth frith, and fritter away - this is the mudpit, certain descriptors trigger the money ads/views. ATS has to eat as well.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

If a person keeps getting audited then chances are he is doing something illegal he just hasn't been caught yet. Besides if he isn't doing anything wrong then why hide his taxes? Nixon released his even though he was being audited so whats dimwits excuse.

Anyone with any kind of money gets audited. It is just a fact of life. Doesn't mean anything. If the IRS is looking for money, you aren't going to get it from a guy filing a $30k EZ File return at H&R Block. You get it by going after the big fish. Even if they did nothing wrong, a lot of it is interpretation.

Why hide? Because anyone with half a brain knows how the tax returns will be spun in a bias leftist media. They are complex and it is difficult to defend legal tax strategies to an ignorant progressive crowd who don't know the difference between depreciation, cap gains, carryover losses, etc. It is way easier for leftist to claim "Trump didn't pay his fair share" than to try to explain how taxes work to the ignorant masses.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

He's obsessed with money and being the richest person in existence

All right...meanwhile the Clintons pay to play was all good....The Clintons are doing the rounds out of altruism

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Anyone with any kind of money gets audited. It is just a fact of life. Doesn't mean anything. If the IRS is looking for money, you aren't going to get it from a guy filing a $30k EZ File return at H&R Block. You get it by going after the big fish. Even if they did nothing wrong, a lot of it is interpretation.

Why hide? Because anyone with half a brain knows how the tax returns will be spun in a bias leftist media. They are complex and it is difficult to defend legal tax strategies to an ignorant progressive crowd who don't know the difference between depreciation, cap gains, carryover losses, etc. It is way easier for leftist to claim "Trump didn't pay his fair share" than to try to explain how taxes work to the ignorant masses.

We'll every other president managed it. Why is Donnie so different? Bit snowflakey getting upset about the media as usual.

And I know he trades real estate. But going for double market value in a time of declining house prices, to a Russian oligarch, obviously raises questions to anyone who doesn't just follow blindly.

I'll say it again. There is literally no reason not to release them unless there is something to hide. Every other president did it.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: muSSang
But the lefties do not question the commie Obama's tax rate!! 19%. Hmmmmmmmm. Mine is in the 30plus rate and I do not make a fraction of a percent of what Obama now has. How does he rate a 19% tax return. Came into office worthless and left a multi millionaire. Jeez should not question the upper levels of the communist regime. I hope you social justice freak commie warriors don't get what you want because the rest of us sane folks have to live it too. Better yet go to Venezuela and see how it works for ya.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: Swills

He's obsessed with money and being the richest person in existence

All right...meanwhile the Clintons pay to play was all good....The Clintons are doing the rounds out of altruism

Oh for the love of god, stop deflecting to the Clinton's. IT's over and I never supported her so please enough already. Stick to the OP and that's not Clinton.

So sick of the mindless Clinton deflections in the defense of Trump.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
These 2005 Tax Returns don't mean much, but they are definitely positive for Trump. They show he makes a lot of money and pays a lot of taxes, a much higher % than cheapskate Bernie.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join