It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leftards fail again to discredit Trump but prove he is a LEGEND!!! (SHOW US YOUR TAX RETURN)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: stolencar18

originally posted by: fencesitter85
You're not wrong- if the conversation was in relation to trump a decade ago. It's not. This is a man who openly said, live on TV, that tax avoidance makes him smart.

No that's not what he said.
Legal compliance with tax laws and regulations that allow him to pay less taxes makes him smart - and it does. He's not cheating on his taxes. He's not evading taxes. He's paying what's allowed and using exemptions allowed. Good try spinning that though...
Man I hate dishonest liberals.

I'm not a liberal. Anti trump != liberal.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: fencesitter85

The Russian guy didn't have to buy it. That was his choice.

Completely and utterly not the point and you know it.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
a reply to: DrumsRfun

well its true she showed apparently stolen tax documents that showed no wrong doing.

So...why would anyone risk jail-time to leak only the top two pages of a 12 year old tax return that is FAVORABLE to Trump?

A copy stamped "Client Copy" btw...

Did Donald Trump leak his own tax return?
www.cnn.com...

Keep in mind Trump is the same man who used the Alias "John Barron" to "leak" flattering gossip about himself to tabloids.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: anonfamily

Leftard? I thought is was LIBtard.

The so called Shadow Government upper echelon of the establishment have already seen all of Trump's tax returns. I say that because the IRS is corrupt and have proven through pasts actions that they can be influenced.

Remember, Obama had the IRS target the Tea Party with audits and penalties. If there was anything worth telling in the taxes it would have been leaked a long time ago to stop him.

The President is a businessman. He doesn't want to show his taxes because of his competitors in the business world. He wants to keep his income private. He has a gigantic EGO.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
So a ten year old tax return that shows he paid taxes once proves everything is on the up and up when it comes to Trump. Are people actually stupid enough to believe this?

But yet, it was the left who acted like they discovered something of grand importance... if it is so irrelevant, why bring it up at all?

If Trump was guilty of tax evasion, the IRS would be all over him. Since we know the IRS has audited Trump and continues to do so, it is pretty safe to assume there is nothing there illegal.

Trumps tax returns provide nothing of importance to anyone. What exactly are we looking to ascertain from his tax return?

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: proteus33

well its true she showed apparently stolen tax documents that showed no wrong doing.

So...why would anyone risk jail-time to leak only the top two pages of a 12 year old tax return that is FAVORABLE to Trump?

A copy stamped "Client Copy" btw...

Did Donald Trump leak his own tax return?
www.cnn.com...

Keep in mind Trump is the same man who used the Alias "John Barron" to "leak" flattering gossip about himself to tabloids.

Trump trolled the MSM and they fell for it...

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

So a ten year old tax return that shows he paid taxes once proves everything is on the up and up when it comes to Trump. Are people actually stupid enough to believe this?

But yet, it was the left who acted like they discovered something of grand importance... if it is so irrelevant, why bring it up at all?

If Trump was guilty of tax evasion, the IRS would be all over him. Since we know the IRS has audited Trump and continues to do so, it is pretty safe to assume there is nothing there illegal.

Trumps tax returns provide nothing of importance to anyone. What exactly are we looking to ascertain from his tax return?

You're right, 11 year old returns are irrelevant. He only leaked them because he had to go that far back to avoid looking dodgy. What are we looking to ascertain? Russian connections. Obviously.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

You're right, 11 year old returns are irrelevant. He only leaked them because he had to go that far back to avoid looking dodgy. What are we looking to ascertain? Russian connections. Obviously.

Curious, what schedule on a 1040 or 1120 or 1065 is going to provide details on a Russian connection?

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: D8Tee

Most lefties would see the word "Sweden" and say..AH HA! We've got him!

Nah, Most lefties just say BOWLING GREEN MASSACRE.
That's all we need.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Seems you're dumb enough to believe the contrary. So what's the difference? From what we do know is that all the people who railed against him dodging taxes actually paid a lesser percentage than him. Do you have proof he didn't pay taxes the last ten years?

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: SargonThrall

No no, my point is not the 2 pages, its the "gotcha Trump, we have your tax returns, breaking news/scope/hype! They produced the 2 papers and bragged not Trump.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun
a reply to: muSSang

Leftards...kinda hard to take you seriously when you use trollish comments like this....correct??

just when you thought the left couldn't get more stupid

No clue what you just said there....I don't speak that language.

Leftards,stupid people.....any sense you were going for is now lost.

In my best George Carlin

"Is leftist ok?" " I mean, what words can i say?" (mom?) "Mom, had to define the words we used"

we know them....

Yeah so i agree the word with 'tard is a bit Alynski like. This type of thing is how you fight back with those well versed in the tactics. "Rules for Radical's" and all that means has a place in our discussion. Shall we be honest?

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71
I believe that a mandatory DNA test should be performed. Buck

Why?

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: DrumsRfun

Leftards...kinda hard to take you seriously when you use trollish comments like this....correct??

just when you thought the left couldn't get more stupid

No clue what you just said there....I don't speak that language.

In my best George Carlin

"Is leftist ok?" " I mean, what words can i say?" (mom?) "Mom, had to define the words we used"

we know them....

Yeah so i agree the word with 'tard is a bit Alynski like. This type of thing is how you fight back with those well versed in the tactics. "Rules for Radical's" and all that means has a place in our discussion. Shall we be honest?
So why not leave the insults out of it entirely and make your point with facts, and well-reasoned opinions?
edit on 15-3-2017 by JohnnyCanuck because: when you misspell 'fact', it kicks the crap outta your credibility!

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: muSSang

That's also why I posted this in the mud pitt....

It's the Mud-Pit, one "t" by the way in the word "pit"...It's not the stupid-pit.

Trump mailed the top 2 pages of his 2005 return, his most favorable in the past 20 years, to a reporter..Precisely because he wanted people like you to post OPs like this.

The leak even included "CLIENT COPY" stamped across it..in case there was any confusion it came from an accountant or IRS wonk.

2 Pages from a tax return 12 years ago answers no questions worth asking...

Speaking of things that would belong in a stupid-pit, if one existed...your post.
Don't pretend you know what's in Trumps head or what he wanted or that you just KNOW he's behind the leak and this is, clearly, his best looking tax return. Of course YOU know that all to be true, even though nobody else does.

Rachel Maddow, the leftie spirit beast, tried to go on air with this as if it was some glorious revelation. It wasn't. Now that she bombed, you guys are trying to act as if you knew Trump did this on purpose.

Enjoy your next 8 years.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I love that you guys are going on about how Trump was behind this when just 24 hours ago your great news was how you had his tax return and you got him now! Now that you see it's not what you wanted, it must be his fault again.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Typical!

Redirect the discussion, obfuscate, deflect...over and over. It just never ends! It's really quite laughable actually. People have lost their collective minds.

The truly scary part is just how effective the social engineering experiment that was Obama turned out to be. The handlers at MK ULTRA would have been proud! It has proven "free stuff" is far more powerful than any drug will ever be at controlling people. Sidney Gottlieb has rolled over in his grave! If only he would have thought of this, the sick bastage.

Unbelievable!!!!!

In the Peter Sellers movie, " The Magic Christian", Seller's character put a $Million in a giant cesspool of yuk. Proving people would do anything, and that people will gladly jump in to get 'theirs". He meets a young George Harrison from the Beatles, and adopts him. The two design a way to give the money to the world and show the world what it would do for such wealth. The crib notes are better than the movie....

A bit prophetic or simply observing reality?

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Last nite we find Donald Trump paid $38mm in taxes in 2005, the whole narrative he is not wealthy, he did not pay taxes, etc was a lie, a big fat, politically generated by emotion based takers lie.  Fake news, fake narrative, fake outrage.  There is NOTHING genuine about the left except for their desire to deceive and take from producers.  

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

What? No.

Donald Trump finally released some of his much promised tax history but only in response to NBC's already having 2 pages. Wow, what a legend! He only released a part of his SMALL tax history because a media outlet claimed they had it.

SO much INTEGRITY! I can't stand this much INTEGRITY!

This man is a coward and you call him a legend? He's hiding something, whether it's illegal, conflict of interest with being POTUS, or he's just embarrassed he doesn't make as much money as he claims. I hope it's that latter but that's what probably scares Trump the most.

He's obsessed with money and being the richest person in existence. That alone is a conflict of interest of being POTUS, imo.
edit on 15-3-2017 by Swills because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join