It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leftards fail again to discredit Trump but prove he is a LEGEND!!! (SHOW US YOUR TAX RETURN)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: muSSang

Troll post

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: D8Tee

It's 105 pages of financial data, nobody can find anything shady in there.

It's not all that specific. Is it?

Nor are 2 pages of a 1040 filing.

For once you are talking about something you know nothing about. All Federal employees who possess a TS clearance are required to file financial disclose forms annually....they are a pita and everyone dreads doing it...you have to list all financial assets, bills, amounts owed, etc. They are also available under the FOIA which is why most people don't like them.
edit on R372017-03-15T11:37:25-05:00k373Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Just wondering... Why is this thread still on this site with "Leftards" in the title?

If this is the direction this site is going then I'm out of here.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

a reply to: D8Tee

It's 105 pages of financial data, nobody can find anything shady in there.

It's not all that specific. Is it?

Nor are 2 pages of a 1040 filing.

For once you are talking about something you know nothing about. All Federal employees who possess a TS clearance are required to file financial disclose forms annually....they are a pita and everyone dreads doing it...you have to list all financial assets, bills, amounts owed, etc. They are also available under the FOIA which is why most people don't like them.

I thought that the president does not have a security clearance.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Leftards? classic. How many sleepless nights did it take for you to conjure up that gem?

I'd expect better insults from 12 year olds playing video games online.
edit on 15-3-2017 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85
You're not wrong- if the conversation was in relation to trump a decade ago. It's not. This is a man who openly said, live on TV, that tax avoidance makes him smart.

No that's not what he said.
Legal compliance with tax laws and regulations that allow him to pay less taxes makes him smart - and it does. He's not cheating on his taxes. He's not evading taxes. He's paying what's allowed and using exemptions allowed. Good try spinning that though...
Man I hate dishonest liberals.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Yeah total non issue...why our news pundits go after actual important stuff? Another reason to never watch network news on TV...any network...any news.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

The Russian guy didn't have to buy it. That was his choice.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

originally posted by: Edumakated
The saddest thing about this whole affair is that Rachael Madcow apparently didn't bother to read the tax returns before creating this nothing burger. It should have been obvious that this would do nothing but help trump...

The entire meme from the left has been Trump didn't pay taxes and wasn't successful, yet these tax returns show the complete opposite.

My only conclusion is that MSNBC libs really have zero understanding of income taxes as anyone with a functioning brain could have looked at the return and deduced Trump paid a substantial amount of taxes (more than even the liberal standard bearers) and determined that maybe we shouldn't make a big deal about this...

Trump just trolled the libs as he has a history of doing this with the media by leaking positive info about himself.

You're not wrong- if the conversation was in relation to trump a decade ago. It's not. This is a man who openly said, live on TV, that tax avoidance makes him smart.

Yes, and he also stated the democrats allowed him to do it.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I've been watching a lot of documentaries lately piecing together the state of the world today and how we got here. I am convinced that nearly every one of us are enslaved through debt to a handful of people who pull the strings at whim. As influential as those people are simply from having so much of the world's wealth, it is frustrating to know that their main source of power comes from keeping the people divided. So, in this sense we are all tards for allowing this year after year, decade after decade. I am a liberal, a conservative, a hippie, a yuppie, a law abiding citizen, a criminal, a Christian, an agnostic, a genius, a moron, and much more — all at once in varying degrees from day to day, year to year. I am large. I contain multitudes of traits and idiosyncrasies. And so do you. My point is we are complex beings. No single word can define who we are, yet TPTB would have you believe that we can be pigeonholed and labeled as such; and worse, condemned for that aspect of our personality or belief system. Only in unity do we stand a chance to defeat our enslavement, thus I would like to declare a truce. I recognize my reality is my own, that nobody else can fully share in my experience. And the same goes for every other person. I also recognize we all pretty much want the same thing for ourselves, our families, and friends. It's just the way we go about meeting those needs vary. Working together, we an ensure prosperity for all and protect the world we share. Apart, we are doomed. Even TPTB, ironic considering they are the ones whose actions underly much of discord, suffering and injustice in the world. Will you join me in my truce, and build relationships from our commonalities rather than condemn and ostracize from our differences? I will leave you with this quote from Grace Pokela, which I thought an excellent place to start... "Seriously, if you are ignorant about something, please err on the side of tolerance." Just think how much better the world would be if you and I and everyone else practiced just this one little thing.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

bull#...I held a ts/sci clearance for years, never once was I required to submit a financial disclosure except as part of the ssbi requried every five years.

Jaden

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Yeah, well.
Circles don't generally go nowhere.

Ya they do, they ALWAYS go nowhere.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Same ilk as birthers.

Fair?

yep, they are about the same as the Taxers.....

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

well its true she showed apparently stolen tax documents that showed no wrong doing.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

2005 ? , I'd be more interested in 2015/16.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
Leftards? classic. How many sleepless nights did it take for you to conjure up that gem?
I'd expect better insults from 12 year olds playing video games online.

Don't you know? The word "leftards" is a carefully chosen array of phonemes design to actually shut down the brain of the left completely, and cause them to ignore all further input proceeding that word. As is evidence by all the people who decided to comment about the use of the word "leftard" but not the subject at hand.

In less extreme cases the word "leftard" just triggers them, and they lose all control of the rational area of their mental facilities (if one were to exist), and then they proceed to cry about being offended or the other person is childish.

Leftard Leftard Leftard Leftard Leftard Leftard Leftard Leftard

If you are still reading this then you are not a type A leftard, you just may be a type B leftard. We will find out more if you reply to this post in an irrational manner (which is almost guaranteed).

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: muSSang
a reply to: DrumsRfun

Leftards,stupid people.....any sense you were going for is now lost.

That's also why I posted this in the mud pitt....

It's the Mud-Pit, one "t" by the way in the word "pit"...It's not the stupid-pit.

Trump mailed the top 2 pages of his 2005 return, his most favorable in the past 20 years, to a reporter..Precisely because he wanted people like you to post OPs like this.

The leak even included "CLIENT COPY" stamped across it..in case there was any confusion it came from an accountant or IRS wonk.

2 Pages from a tax return 12 years ago answers no questions worth asking...

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
A lot of people close to Donald Trump understand that he did everything legally and by the books. Him not wanting to show his tax returns is all a part of the "long troll". He knows he did everything by the books, and he also knows all his haters will spend time, money, and lots of effort in trying to get his tax returns and also out him for not showing his tax returns. It appears he wants them to spend all their time and money on it, and parade around begging for it.

...because he knows whats going to happen when he shows them. They will all look stupid in front of the world.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
So a ten year old tax return that shows he paid taxes once proves everything is on the up and up when it comes to Trump. Are people actually stupid enough to believe this?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join